Lydia Millen #14 The one with the beg, the Smeg & the wee man who’s clearly underfed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good. Morning. Everyone.

So you’ll appreciate by now I like to redecorate, a lot.

Well my last thread was only 3 days*lie old 🙄 so I’ve decided to sell it on Facebook marketplace!
Even though it was gifted to me by tattle life I see nothing wrong with making some cold hard cash by selling it on to you plebs!

It’s practically brand new and obviously I love it so so much!
it was the DREAM when I could affiliate lynx it....
but in my line of work it’s only natural I will beg for a new *free* thread and sell this one on. (2% of my sales profits go to charity aka towards COOwiee’s wages)

As I’ve said earlier this week, and on repeat for weeks (because it makes me sound intelligent...and like I actually work for a living) I’m all about the game changing...game changers. Changing the game if you will 🙄
I’ve translated that into an amazon haul on my channel, with basic tit like a water bottle and veg chopping bin.
Game. hanging!!!

Did you see my last blog post?
Did you manage to read it without pissing yourself laughing.
A full on blog post about the little changes I made in my life.
Nuggets of wisdom like “listening to classic FM” and setting up a 4th Instagram account.
You may wonder if I’m trolling but no,
I’m honestly that deluded I think people care about this tit 🤣 and not only that I think I need TWO ASSISTANTS to help me produce this tit!!!

As it’s nearly February I can feel an illness coming on, so I’m going to have a snugglefest with lumi (drug her to keep still) and look for that coastal property I’m just DYING to (pretend I can afford) purchase..I’m also still looking through applications (since Cal grew some and bounced) so keep them coming in, so far we’ve had 2, however they’re both from COOwiee’s soft play group!!

thank you so much for joining my thread! And a huge thank you to *looks up fans name* @Elle Belle for the title suggestion...
continue here!!

😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Great intro! Love it!

Wow that blog post!! What a hypocrite and liar.

Title should read: I have a load of gifted shoes and bags, I either didn't choose them myself and don't like them, or I don't want them and want a Chanel bag and brooch really bad, so i'm selling them!

Do you think she will do a Chanel unboxing like others do? Doubt it, she can hardly say 'i've worked really hard/i've been saving/i'm treating myself to a hard earned Chanel bag....'

And then she has the balls to make a video about her purge! So that is what we have to look forward to tonight - a cupboard clear out.

Said it before, she's dishonest, conniving, sly and devious.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If she could afford it we all know she’d planning for the same levels of consumption of clothes and shoes and bags in 2020.

Her consumption of tat for her home - both high end and low end - hasn’t slowed down, and she’s now redoing whole rooms she’s already finished because her interiors style has ‘changed’ or ‘evolved’. She’s just hooked on the latest interiors trend on IG and so wants it for herself and can get it for free. Thus no moment of consideration or understanding of value.

The smeg fridge and the bottega clutch are the same thing - trendy stuff she got for free - it’s just her free sources in fashion are drying up while interiors hasn’t. Yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I didn't know with the intro to just like or laugh my ass off so I chose the love one pmsl, eitherway great one that, not changed one single bit has she?

Loved that comment on the previous thread calling her a bellend I think it was, I'd naturally agree

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she could afford it we all know she’d planning for the same levels of consumption of clothes and shoes and bags in 2020.

Her consumption of tat for her home - both high end and low end - hasn’t slowed down, and she’s now redoing whole rooms she’s already finished because her interiors style has ‘changed’ or ‘evolved’. She’s just hooked on the latest interiors trend on IG and so wants it for herself and can get it for free. Thus no moment of consideration or understanding of value.

The smeg fridge and the bottega clutch are the same thing - trendy stuff she got for free - it’s just her free sources in fashion are drying up while interiors hasn’t. Yet.
Exactly!!! This is her way of admitting that she just can't compete when it comes to fashion influencers anymore, and she's trying to save some face as she tiptoes away in defeat.

Reactions: 23
A04CDCD0-1F81-46CD-AC39-8A4B3F32ACBC.jpeg

This is the world you so badly want to be part of Lydia “LOL”...
You beg and lie to be a part of this world and now the vouchers have died up you’ve seen the light.
Lydia and Victoria are both facing the same cut back and they are both desperate to spin them as choices.

Not buying it, keep your affiliate lynx.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She is so jealous of Claire and Tamara and Amelia, people who have the money to shop in Chanel and Dior and Hermes on a regular basis.

She begs for stuff on a regular basis but that's not enough for her, and she simply cannot be bothered to work hard to earn more money, so clearing out the freebies to drop £4000 in Chanel is the only way she can keep up to a small degree. Loads of them bought the pearl bag from Chanel including Vic, so that's why she's mentioned it - her bitterness shines through and she tries to mask it with a load of bullshit and self righteous crap, likes she's the better person!

Her career is in the gutter, meanwhile look at people like Amelia - she had a tit year last year with an engagement break up, yet she's dignified, never slags anyone off, and is always invited to the good events because she cultivates relationships with brands. She's always dressed by Dior when she goes to their events as well, and she's not represented by Gleam so that is not an excuse for Vic's career to dry up is it?

There are so so many hard working girls out there, creating beautiful photos, taking time to create interesting vlogs, going to events, going to different places and actually putting out content, surely Lidl will start loosing jobs to them very soon!

Reactions: 28
View attachment 77861
This is the world you so badly want to be part of Lydia “LOL”...
You beg and lie to be a part of this world and now the vouchers have died up you’ve seen the light.
Lydia and Victoria are both facing the same cut back and they are both desperate to spin them as choices.

Not buying it, keep your affiliate lynx.
I just feel every move she makes is calculated. Keeping her grubby acrylic'd finger on the pulse in a desperate bid to avoid extinction.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.