Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thread title suggests by @Georgeeee 😎

Good. Evening.

It’s a little bit of a belated welcome to 2020, I mean I usually don’t start back to work until mid March so for me, I suppose it’s not that belated.

I’ve been doing a L O T of thinking (hurt like a witch)
and a lot of self reflection has happened
(my mistake, I mean a lot of looking at my own reflection as I eye duck my self in the view finder has happened) I can now acknowledge my strengths and weaknesses. I know you’re thinking what the duck is she going on about, so am I, but when I spout this tit on Instagram I sound like a CEO right?!

I wanted to ease myself back into work with a manageable load,
manageable for me is one upload a month but I’ve realised if I do that, the freebies will stop coming in.

So I’ll half arse a few vlogs a week and pretend like I give a tit on Instagram, when in actual fact I don’t really care where or how you’re watching my vlogs you silly idiots, or if your bleeping pet watches with you 🤣
“fluffers” and “aminals” makes me cute right, as do my real leather handbags and shoes!!!

I’ve had so many people congratulating me since Christmas on my household up cycling!
Basically, I change my rooms on rotation every month, and you lot buy my used tit for an extortionate price.. and apparently you all think that’s a GOOD THING 🤣

Now
I want to introduce you all to my new thread,
I’ve been working behind the scenes on this thread for absolutely ages, and by far it my favorite. thread. ever.
You know I only ever work on threads that I genuinely, really, genuinely, genuinely use, and that I can stand behind, and that I genuinely, genuinely love (does that sound sincere 😨)
So if you’d like to join me please do.

Also, I’m looking for a new slave!!!
Cal grew a bleeping pair and bounced so it’s now just myself and cariee left to upload my tit onto depop.
If you’d like to apply.... you clearly need your head checked, but send your CV to my COO, that’s the basic toddler sitting in my office doing Where’s Waldo with Ali right now. That’s not a innuendo . 😐

LydiAD. XXX

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Yay it's here. Me too OTD, I've been using this thread for years (affiliate lynx down below)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
"This is. BY FAR. The best thread ever. Tons of you have messaged me asking where I got it: it is a gifted/PR but I also purchased it, if you don't believe me the affiliate lynx is in the description box below."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I cant wait to watch the 'how much does my wife spend' video. I mean does she even know how to use a bank card?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hey y'all (am becoming texan as re-watching Friday Night Lights in my down time)

This changing rooms and decor shizz is going to continue - because you guys she's making a profit on it. Whereas the rest of us save up to re-decorate and get new furniture, she gets it all for free, and then sells it to her fans and starts again! good game, good game 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey y'all (am becoming texan as re-watching Friday Night Lights in my down time)

This changing rooms and decor shizz is going to continue - because you guys she's making a profit on it. Whereas the rest of us save up to re-decorate and get new furniture, she gets it all for free, and then sells it to her fans and starts again! good game, good game 👏👏
Too bad vouchers can't buy taste.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I agree and on her IG post about her dressing room chair she said something like 'I'm happy with it...for now'.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hmmmm
Begged for 15th July 2017
Delivered to the shoebox 9th December 2017
Did it ever make it to the bungalow?
Depoped ?
She had it up in her attic /bedroom before she turned it in to a morgue, one of the cats was sick on it, if my memory isn’t doing a lidl😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The dressing chair is terrible. The fabric doesn’t match her ugly ottoman either. The light fixture reminds me of tacky makeup counters

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.