Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia Millen#14 Seller of over used Smeg, Gucci blazers worn with tags and deceiver of minions looking for a job.

Reactions: 8
It's yet another "in house" ad, lacking any creativity - I'm so surprised brands like Armani Beauty are happy with this kind of paid content !

• Sick
Reactions: 7
It's yet another "in house" ad, lacking any creativity - I'm so surprised brands like Armani Beauty are happy with this kind of paid content !
Yep ... she needs that new videographer with all the talent and eye for content STAT!!! (of course, she will never credit them ... "it's all her vision as a creator" .... please! 🤭

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I guess they thought, let's build a fireplace so we can take 50 thousand instagram pics in front of it 😂🤢
View attachment 77707

Ali says he's a lifestyle creator - this is a creation of crap - how can he believe this is a photo promoting a product. Yet again you cannot see the bottles, they are in the background and the names are hidden! Epic fail - but they don't care they still get paid. Shocking they get away with rubbish like this.

Reactions: 14
Is it not a bit shameful to admit that it's taken you this long in life to make macaroni cheese? Pretty sure I made it in year 7 Food Tech at school...

Ali says he's a lifestyle creator - this is a creation of crap - how can he believe this is a photo promoting a product. Yet again you cannot see the bottles, they are in the background and the names are hidden! Epic fail - but they don't care they still get paid. Shocking they get away with rubbish like this.
What the heck is a lifestyle creator? That sounds like god or when two people make a baby...
He is an influencer, he influences people to buy product. Period. Hence ad. He also does these ad. by editing videos and photos for the ad. This sometimes requires creativity and skills in photoshop and video editing.
butttttttt Ali is an influencer. Not no lifestyle creator. Wtf

• Haha
Another mystery to solve...... 😂

The pink chair was last seen in August 2018.
In this vlog she said it could "go down into the basement because it isn't staying in the dressing room".
View attachment 72579

I'm sure I saw the pink chair in the shed outside when Ali was trying to squeeze the green unit in there which they removed from the Dining Room.

View attachment 72580
That green colours hideous it actually resembles vomit to me, trying to think of a hilarious thing like did you pick that colour out of being completely colourblind perhaps or getting dressed with your eyes closed in a completely pitch black room pmsl

Reactions: 2
So if it’s an Ad does that mean she’s treated herself to it all? Because with her new way of doing things it could be gifted or anything and she’s going to slap Ad on it?
Yeah. She sounds ridiculous. You didn't treat yourself if you didn't pay for it...you knob!! The regulating bodies should be all over this crap. They need to catch up. Does she put this shady tit on stories because no one can comment. Hey Lydiot, just because people can't comment doesn't mean they can't see through your BS. No wonder she is losing her subs and having to buy them.

Reactions: 13
No lovely, it is because brands don't want to work with you anymore and you have to pay for the trendy items yourself🤢🤮😡!

Screenshot_20200130-105016_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200130-105028_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200130-105049_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

New thread.... I’ve rushed it yet it’s still half a page 🤣🤣
I’m such a millen 😂🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.