Lydia Millen #12 Same lying, begging & snubs from Dior, who’s that man Cawee managed to score?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Desperately tried to fit everyone’s suggestions into one 🤣🤣

Hello everyone!!
**eyefucks the camera **

And welcome back to my channel/thread,
I’ve had SUCH a relaxing few days and it’s just been so “cosy” and so “bliss”....(And other bleeping annoying words nobody with a REAL JOB uses...)

a holiday of “dreams” some might say!!
So let me catch you up on what’s been happening!!!

Myself and Ali hosted Christmas, by hosted I mean we had the staff (Ali calls them parents) in to prepare a FEAST for Christmas Day, I obviously just picked at my “third day hair“ instead of eating the actual food (I left it three days so there was extra build up) we drank free gin, took some Instagrams, swapped gifts with the catering staff (sorry parents) asked for receipts so I can get a refund, and overall had a FABULOUS time, Ali’s family stayed in affiliate’s old bedroom, the last time I felt so energised was the night I was homeless... Sleeping with commoners so close by is so difficult...but also exciting!

On New Years we had our annual party in the games room (that doesn’t mean I’m on the game... I might have swung around a pole and sold laughing gas but I have morals!!!)

Cawiee brought undercover Waldo which was so bleeping disrespectful, clearly she did it to steal my thunder, but she’s my BFF (I pay her to hold that position) so il forgive her,
but I’ve made sure Waldo has been blocked out off all photos and videos!!....
because he’s 5 foot four and he TOWERS over Ali, clearly I can’t have my man embarrassed like that!!

I’m back from my new year’s break but remember!
I get 3 periods a month and many mystery illnesses!
So if I need to take an extra 3/5 months off I KNOW you’ll understand!

LydiAD

CONTINUE HERE! 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Just saw the saved IG Stories tab on Australia, on the last thread. bleeping rage.
Will this woman try to further her name any which way? Has she no shame?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Just saw the saved IG Stories tab on Australia, on the last thread. bleeping rage.
Will this woman try to further her name any which way? Has she no shame?

cos anyone who wants to find out about the terrible situation in Australia will just look at her stories, not look at the internet/news/worldnews/sky news/cnn/anynewschannel/newspaper/online.

Lidl for the win!

starting the year off in a positive mindset eh?

Tweeted at 2.42 am - how's your sleep pattern love?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Desperately tried to fit everyone’s suggestions into one 🤣🤣

Hello everyone!!
**eyefucks the camera **

And welcome back to my channel/thread,
I’ve had SUCH a relaxing few days and it’s just been so “cosy” and so “bliss”....(And other bleeping annoying words nobody with a REAL JOB uses...)

a holiday of “dreams” some might say!!
So let me catch you up on what’s been happening!!!

Myself and Ali hosted Christmas, by hosted I mean we had the staff (Ali calls them parents) in to prepare a FEAST for Christmas Day, I obviously just picked at my “third day hair“ instead of eating the actual food (I left it three days so there was extra build up) we drank free gin, took some Instagrams, swapped gifts with the catering staff (sorry parents) asked for receipts so I can get a refund, and overall had a FABULOUS time, Ali’s family stayed in affiliate’s old bedroom, the last time I felt so energised was the night I was homeless... Sleeping with commoners so close by is so difficult...but also exciting!

On New Years we had our annual party in the games room (that doesn’t mean I’m on the game... I might have swung around a pole and sold laughing gas but I have morals!!!)

Cawiee brought undercover Waldo which was so bleeping disrespectful, clearly she did it to steal my thunder, but she’s my BFF (I pay her to hold that position) so il forgive her,
but I’ve made sure Waldo has been blocked out off all photos and videos!!....
because he’s 5 foot four and he TOWERS over Ali, clearly I can’t have my man embarrassed like that!!

I’m back from my new year’s break but remember!
I get 3 periods a month and many mystery illnesses!
So if I need to take an extra 3/5 months off I KNOW you’ll understand!

LydiAD

CONTINUE HERE! 😬
Great title and intro, Lyd will hate that cawwie is in the title stealing her thunder. :giggle:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
"Bought" back from Capri. 🙄

When did she go to Capri? Last Summer? and we're only just seeing this Limoncello.

Lidl, is there anything else you brought back from Capri that we haven't seen yet?

I wonder. What on earth could it be!? 😂

20200105_144747.jpg

(Newbies might not understand this. It's the bowl of Lemons. She made a fuss about bringing it home but we haven't seen it since) 🤷🏻‍♀️

*Photoshop

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I cannot imagine the mind that thinks it's acceptable to use the horrors in Australia in this way.

Reactions: 15
"Bought" back from Capri. 🙄

When did she go to Capri? Last Summer? and we're only just seeing this Limoncello.

Lidl, is there anything else you brought back from Capri that we haven't seen yet?

I wonder. What on earth could it be!? 😂

View attachment 69232

(Newbies might not understand this. It's the bowl of Lemons. She made a fuss about bringing it home but we haven't seen it since) 🤷🏻‍♀️

*Photoshop
It was exactly the same bowl and lemon-related niknaks that Claire channel bought from Capri at the same time. Sour face Lidl probably won’t show them just because Claire got the same only a whole load more!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was exactly the same bowl and lemon-related niknaks that Claire channel bought from Capri at the same time. Sour face Lidl probably won’t show them just because Claire got the same only a whole load more!
The difference is that Claire bought them, then showed them in her next vlog. Lydia probably didn't buy them at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn't Lidl say that she ordered loads of stuff from that store (plates etc) in the vlog? It was probably a lie as she hasn't shown it yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly...you got here first! Seven months ago Claire C posted 'what I bought in Capri'....this and most of the shop....with her own money! 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20200105-154331.png Screenshot_20200105-154215.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
cos anyone who wants to find out about the terrible situation in Australia will just look at her stories, not look at the internet/news/worldnews/sky news/cnn/anynewschannel/newspaper/online.

Lidl for the win!

starting the year off in a positive mindset eh?

Tweeted at 2.42 am - how's your sleep pattern love?
Does she really think her life is well lived? What does she actually have to show for her life? When people die no one says, well their house was gorgeous (which hers is not) they talk about the funny and interesting memories they created with their friends and family. She just doesn’t have that. If I was at home all day like her, I’d see the in laws and my parents a lot more. Life is all about people not the material shite.

Reactions: 18
I'm guessing she brought it home with her after she posted this.
Screenshot_20200105-145555_Gallery.jpg

Sorry there's no colour. When I posted this pic last year, I drained all the colour so it would blend in with her boring beige unit. 😂
Screenshot_20200105-145537_Gallery.jpg

I stopped watching her vlogs last year so I just wondered if anyone had spotted it in the Bungalow yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Love that she left the price on...so classy! 🙄
That was a photo she took when it was in the shop but she probably made sure she got the price tag in the photo! So crass.

That's the mystery though. She said she brought it home but it hasn't been seen since.

Watch it be on Instastories tomorrow. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think there was a vlog with everything she bought in Capri but I don't know if the lemon ornament thing was shown?

Screenshot_20200105-183456_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I think there was a vlog with everything she bought in Capri but I don't know if the lemon ornament thing was shown?

View attachment 69300
the most ridiculous thing about this photo isn’t even the muffpuff hat,
its the bleeping Dior bag placed on the bleeping table that draws your focus straight to it.

i know a lot of people love this bag, I’m not one of them 😐 but I’ve never seen anyone SO DESPERATE to show it off. ever.

edit. Oops 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.