Lydia Millen #11 Pinocchio still lying & lisping but off diors PR listings.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggested by @coconochanel ☺
thank you!!!!

Good.... Morning....Everybody!

So as you are aware,
I’ve decided not to show cawiee in the rest of vlogmas,
I might mention her when I get a tit PR package I wouldn’t dream of using!!
Because that will be part of her Christmas gift, but apart from that she will not be shown at all, you nasty trolls decide to compliment her house and her tree and I’m NOT putting up with that bullying online. Tearing me down because I’m a witch has NOTHING to do with the compliments you give my friend... however I’m spinning it that way because it fits my narrative better!!!

Instead, for some filler content, if I can’t be a witch to my staff, I’ve decided to make it look like I actually touch my husband 🙈 THE LENGTHS I GO TO FOR VLOGMAS!!!!

Bast*rd got a F&M basket, so il invite matt over to “work on the wiring” and hopefully he’ll be so happy he’ll re gift it to me ☺ I’m such a good wifey!!

If I haven’t killed you off with my boring as duck vlogmas do stick around and comment on the thread!!!
And if you would like to purchase something as a little “thank you” to me *giggles* you could use my affiliate lynx (RIP linkie) or you could buy me some views and followers!!

Talking of lynx (RIP linkie) Princess Lumi spits on his tree daily 🤦‍♀️ let’s JUST pretend everybody liked that cat though...
even though we keep saying how HAPPY lumi is now he’s gone!!!
I fear she just needs to get rid of me and she’ll be living her best life!! she keeps doing gun fingers at me with her tiny little paw 😏 no idea why....

Happy Christmas team.
I would like to remind you that holiday mode is now on!! And i will see you in the new year..... so March 🤷‍♀️ After my pre planned illness (and weekly period) lifts.

LydiAD.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
My prediction: Hosting Christmas is cancelled due to lydl opening a pressie xmas day morning that Ali's picked out for her in a size S not XS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She's already tweeted today that she's having two weeks off over christmas. I don't think any other blogger does this, because there's always so much content to use over the holidays - but I guess the cupboards are tidied now so fair enough!

Just watching some Fashion Mumblr vlogs - I know I know! She's annoying and very beige, but an example of someone who has worked hard to create Vlogmas content this year, her vlogs are actually interesting, and she's so grateful and appreciative of everything she's sent as a gift.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Thread title suggested by @coconochanel ☺
thank you!!!!

Good.... Morning....Everybody!

So as you are aware,
I’ve decided not to show cawiee in the rest of vlogmas,
I might mention her when I get a tit PR package I wouldn’t dream of using!!
Because that will be part of her Christmas gift, but apart from that she will not be shown at all, you nasty trolls decide to compliment her house and her tree and I’m NOT putting up with that bullying online. bringing me down because I’m a witch has NOTHING to do with the compliments you give my friend, but I’m spinning it that way because it fits my narrative better!!!

Instead I’ve decided to make it look like I actually touch my husband 🙈 THE LENGTHS I GO TO FOR VLOGMAS!!!!

Bast*rd got a F&M basket, so il invite matt over to “work on the wiring” and hopefully he’ll be so happy he’ll re gift it to me ☺ I’m such a good wifey!!

If I haven’t killed you off with my boring as duck vlogmas do stick around and comment on the thread!!!
And if you would like to purchase something as a little “thank you” to me *giggles* you could use my affiliate lynx (RIP linkie) or you could buy me some views and followers!!

Talking of lynx (RIP linkie) Princess Lumi spits on his tree daily 🤦‍♀️ let’s JUST pretend everybody liked that cat though...
even though we keep saying how HAPPY lumi is now he’s gone!!!
I fear she just needs to get rid of me and she’ll be living her best life!! she keeps doing gun fingers at me with her tiny little paw 😏 no idea why....

Happy Christmas team.
I love you all so much and il see you in the new year..... so March 🤷‍♀️ After my pre planned illness (and weekly period) lifts.

LydiAD.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watching some Fashion Mumblr vlogs - I know I know! She's annoying and very beige, but an example of someone who has worked hard to create Vlogmas content this year, her vlogs are actually interesting, and she's so grateful and appreciative of everything she's sent as a gift.
and actually posh ( at least to the likes of me )

Reactions: 2
I thought you were joking about the trainers.
And she referred to Ali's feet as 'hobbit feet'. No lydl, that's what we call your feet. Get off the thread Millen #aboutyounotforyou

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought you were joking about the trainers.
And she referred to Ali's feet as 'hobbit feet'. No lydl, that's what we call your feet. Get off the thread Millen #aboutyounotforyou
And only a size 8, I don't know of any man with size 8 feet, other than maybe a small teenager or a child.

Reactions: 15
Wtf is this weird tit??? Who emails their aunt on a GENERIC email info@.... address, don't they call on the phone or facetime???? A kid emailing??? I can't...

Thanks Aunt Lydiot for spending your hard earned adsense money on me.... £7.99 on Amazon

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wtf is this weird tit??? Who emails their aunt on a GENERIC email info@.... address, don't they call on the phone or facetime???? A kid emailing??? I can't...
Info @ Lydia Elise millen.....😆😆😆

The kid stole her heart so much he will get an automated response in 8 to 14 working days. Like the idiots who contacted her about Affiliate did 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's already tweeted today that she's having two weeks off over christmas. I don't think any other blogger does this, because there's always so much content to use over the holidays - but I guess the cupboards are tidied now so fair enough!

Two weeks off??? From what???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lydia love, this isn't something to brag about.
Now we know our narc we translate her tweets instantly to what she's trying to portray 'look what a wonderful auntie i am'

Ps. I bet her brothers wife hates her!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The kid can't contact your personal email or text you,? So bizarre family would contact you through a business account. So either she keeps family very much at arms length or this is fake

Reactions: 19
The kid can't contact your personal email or text you,? So bizarre family would contact you through a business account. So either she keeps family very much at arms length or this is fake
Yeah! Exactly my point, if I emailed my family they would be like wtf am I doing, don't they call each other? I find it so weird

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.