Lydia Millen #108 Josie got the dream Defender but will Elsie become a Soho House member?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, the way she talks about food in this interview is so disordered.

Some choice quotes:

(This is NOT TRUE)

(No food is categorically "naughty" and there is no need to trick yourself into pretending one food is another.)

(Again, no foods are categorically "bad for you" - the only thing that are "bad for you" are poisons)

Coconut oil, being a fat, does not sweeten anything. It is also incredibly high in saturated fat - an odd choice when she won't even allow herself full fat yogurt.

Also, when did she become a "fitness expert"? Why does she need a PT if she was already an "expert" 6 years ago?
She was faking it back then. Lydiot is right back to starving herself to stay thin. I think she looks thinner back then when she was eating and exercising because everything was tight. Now her skin is over lax muscle and doesn't appear as flat or firm. I think it is more important to her what the tape measure says that how it looks. She is not exercising all that much now so she is back to starving herself which she says in the article is not good. Does she even 'baby steps jog' anymore? She walks the dog and that is about it. Pretty soon Ali will need to take over the dog walks as Lydiot's weak wrist will prevent her from holding a dog leash. I can't believe she hasn't put 2 and 2 together and figured out she has weak wrists due to her poor diet.

On another topic...Ali posted a one sentence caption on his stories and made 3 mistakes in his oddly worded caption. Three!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I really can’t deal with how she yells at porter all the time when he just wants to be with her, and also with no clear barrier for him like so many of you have said…put up a gate!
And the tone of Lyds' voice takes on such a nasty tone when she shouts at him, my anxiety level skyrockets for a second on his behalf.
I can just imagine how nasty Lyds was screaming at pregnant Nicky Lazou for hours !!! Hours !
And then during the weeks of Hairgate ... screaming hysterically (in the presence of Ali, Porter and Lumi), throwing mugs and generally, being an absolute witch.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Grossie is already merching advent calendars 🤣
Well she would merch her mother if she could .. I am surprised she hasn't merched her used underwear ...the levels of begging do go that low for money in their "Luxury world".;)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Watched w video after months ... what has she done to her face she looks like those sculptures at the top of old buildings like huh and her hair parting doesn’t do her justice. Her face looks like pretty squidward it’s terrible what she’s done she use to be gorgeous now it’s off putting

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.