Lydia Millen #108 Josie got the dream Defender but will Elsie become a Soho House member?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn't Aldi (or anyone else for that matter) tell her to stop it, she
The bungle-o is a reflection of Elsie. How Ali can live in such a depressing place is beyond me. It s his own fault though, by not standing up to her he has helped to create this selfish, self absorbed, lazy moo moo that we see today.
I totally agree with this I feel like she had taken on a mans role in the relationship and it was especially apparent in how she’s screatched at him about porter in the last flog. She has totally lost her femininity and any grace she had and Ali had settled into such a beta male postion. It’s unattractive and unatural and making them both miserable whether they realize it or not.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
View attachment 809663

who bleeping asked her though? Is her head so far up her own arse that she thinks that people actually value her opinions on their properties?
It’s the most bizarre thing I’ve seen 😑 I don’t know who she thinks she is and why anyone would do that? Sometimes I think she’s not ok...

Oh she’s so very FOND of herself and her wonderful way of thinking. She considers herself lucky because we plebs haven’t got the creativity time to get cheapies over a “table scape” that will never be used!
Definitely not ok. Her captions are just a bunch of nonsense. Sillyness...

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
We all know she has "I am better than everyone" syndrome and this has obviously reared it's ugly head in her recent caption which comes off terribly.

Hun, if you think putting some leaves on a cracked, bacteria filled table is having the right outlook in life then I want the wrong outlook on life please!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
View attachment 809663

who bleeping asked her though? Is her head so far up her own arse that she thinks that people actually value her opinions on their properties?

There is 1 huge problem that I have when she and other influencers do this crappy trick!

1: Absolutely no one has asked for her opinion.
2: She is not paid by them to offer it.
3: She doesn't offer it privately either.

The difference with a Tattler having an opinion on a private forum about her home or her lifestyle is completely different to Lydia posting a full on picture, with an "out of line" opinion on what someone else has done to their future business publically to thousands.

She puts herself out in the public eye ..they do not and I am sure they don't know she has posted this either seeing as the cowardly witch hasn't even mentioned the pub in this picture .. but she has mentioned it in a vlog so people know where it is!

When she posts tit like this she has thousands that follow and potentially retain said crappy opinion .. hence making potentially someones livlihood fail before it has even started!

She is an absolute fucktard doing crappy underhand crap like this all the time to small businesses that don't have a bleeping "team" to delete crappy comments.

Wake the duck up woman a realise what you are doing! Disgusting is not a word for such behaviour. :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 80
There is 1 huge problem that I have when she and other influencers do this crappy trick!

The difference with a Tattler having an opinion on a private forum about her home or her lifestyle is completely different to Lydia posting a full on picture, with an "out of line" opinion on what someone else has done to their future business publically to thousands.

She puts herself out in the public eye ..they do not and I am sure they don't know she has posted this either seeing as the cowardly witch hasn't even mentioned the pub in this picture .. but she has mentioned it in a vlog so people know where it is!

When she posts tit like this she has thousands that follow and potentially retain said crappy opinion .. hence making potentially someones livlihood fail before it has even started!

She is an absolute fucktard doing crappy underhand crap like this all the time to small businesses that don't have a bleeping "team" to delete crappy comments.

Wake the duck up woman a realise what you are doing! Disgusting is not a word for such behaviour. :mad:
Well said. So many people on the internet take what these influencer's say as law, even if most people with a brain know it's just a stupid opinion. I don't want to think about how many people would jump off a cliff if Lydia said to do so, and this poor pub will suffer because of her!
I for one think it looks lovely, Tattle team day out anyone 🍺🍷?

• Heart
Reactions: 42

As if hospitality hasn’t taken a massive hit already with Covid let alone her abject criticism of a local business both when it was up and running and now yet again with new owners. Remember Nicky in her vlog about #Nickygate and how she gave a whole part of the same vlog - knowing it get a lot of views - encouraging support for local businesses.

Elsie, on the other hand, is happy out opening box after box from Amazon. Fat lot of support to local businesses that is. She is loathsome. I agree with every word, @Stefano.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Aldi obviously has a lot going on 😏 even Porter's thinking, go and get a real job you dick 😂
Screenshot_20211014_142728_com.instagram.android_edit_261538865711654.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Frickin’ hilarious! Ramona’s eyes 😂😂

OMG! Shocker! ☹☹ Feel a bit sad for her now.
My God! Those women are horrendous, so rude!

I hadn’t thought about it like that (posting salty unasked for opinions online) but you're absolutely right, they are a new business as well, it’s not good form. It’s ironic too that she throws shade on fake plants when she’s just decorated her home with the same, she’s not even been successful at growing plants either she’s in no position to judge others, she just doesn’t know when to shut up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

I'm reporting that IG story as bullying.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
how is it migrating? I thought it was naturally absorbed by the body?
Charlsplainer modus on:
It is absorbed but not degraded. Absorption is just a form of migration, how far it migrates depends on the physical and chemical properties (this is a general thing, in chemistry, physics, biology). Degradation means it gets built down and changes its molecular structure.
Charlsplainer off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 809663

Dumb witch forgets that normal people have to pay for the florist and don't get freebies. I would also rather invest my money into more important stuff (like functioning plumbing) if I would re-open a pub. She could help them with her connections to local florists.. oh wait... she burnt all bridges with them.

You can't even SEE the foliage on the mantelpiece because it's so dark, what was the point
Yeah, she is really the last person telling someone else what to do with their foliage.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
This is December of 2016View attachment 809534This is January of 2021
View attachment 809535For me it’s not even procedures she has done to her face, it’s this style that ages her tremendously. In 2016 photo she look young, fresh and in great clothes (no belts!!). If anyone was a fan of her it was in 2016-2017. How can somebody change so much inside and out in just couple of years? And not for the better.
Yes, she as very pretty but now, she’s not. She ruined her looks by greed.

Reactions: 11
Oh, Elsie, you left a word out, you illiterate halfwit!

But do keep criticising other people’s businesses when you aren’t even capable of constructing what should be a very basic five word vlog title.

A Home From Home” makes no sense at all! 🙄

863B0E33-18BF-442C-A449-F6A740CF8981.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ladies and gents she managed to say "oh wow/oh my goodness" [delete as appropriate] 7 times in....wait for it....27 SECONDS.
God help anyone who's going to watch the whole thing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.