Lydia Millen #108 Josie got the dream Defender but will Elsie become a Soho House member?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Believe it or not, Elsie and Ali only viewed the Northamptonshire Bungalow at night, when it was dark, before they bought it - so it wouldn’t surprise me at all if they didn’t bother to pay for an inspection to be carried out before they moved in.

She mentions it at the beginning, and again at the 24:00 minute mark, of this vlog.

The part on the stairs with Ali was so cute! Definitely not something they would do know.. they seemed so much more humble too :) and this was also a phase where i really enjoyed her content!

Reactions: 24
Tattlers, I was not imagining it … Elsie’s nose is definitely getting bigger and it’s extremely obvious when you compare these two screenshots of her profile taken from her vlogs! 😳

February 2018
View attachment 809371

October 2020
View attachment 809372

It’s not just her nose either, her entire face looks completely different - and not in a good way!
Look at her lips! They are so full of filler you can see they turn up whenever she talks. The 2018 one, her lips are normal. 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is December of 2016
95331C3C-B9A6-48FD-9CC0-074B0B7ECE8D.jpeg
This is January of 2021
3B7003C3-50CE-4EC5-8453-DE2F586C7A77.jpeg
For me it’s not even procedures she has done to her face, it’s this style that ages her tremendously. In 2016 photo she look young, fresh and in great clothes (no belts!!). If anyone was a fan of her it was in 2016-2017. How can somebody change so much inside and out in just couple of years? And not for the better.

• Wow
Reactions: 45
She's ruined her face
She's ruined her hair
She's ruined her style
She's ruined her bungalow
She's ruined her social media begging thingy (it's not a career)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Not a very nice sight, chinless wonder in all her morning glory, big breasted char char and big chin big nose, glued to her phone!
Why doesn't Aldi (or anyone else for that matter) tell her to stop it, she
I'm sorry but that looks dark and depressing. Her kitchen looks miserable and her living room looks like a dungeon. Yet she is going to continue to go into Phase 2 and have the rest of the house look like this??

Yes, please!! :m I'll be making loads of popcorn 🍿 to watch this 2nd reno tit show! So excited! 🤗
The bungle-o is a reflection of Elsie. How Ali can live in such a depressing place is beyond me. It s his own fault though, by not standing up to her he has helped to create this selfish, self absorbed, lazy moo moo that we see today.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Look at her lips! They are so full of filler you can see they turn up whenever she talks. The 2018 one, her lips are normal. 🤯
She looked so much fresher before. But if she’s happy with what she sees in the mirror guess that’s fine. There are other things she could do with improving that are more important, honesty, work ethic, originality being kind rather telling everyone else to be kind …list could on.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hello everybody! I am super new here. I am a long time Lidia watcher. I started following her after de Hadassah debacle, because I felt she was a train wreck in the making. And boy it is even better.
Forgive me for spelling mistakes, I am brazilian, and i am here to stay
I read the last 3 threads on clamydia and i feel i found my mother ship
I am searching for a place to vent since she received a collector's edition of The Great Gatsby and didn't know the freaking book. The dumbest lady of the manor for sure.
And don't even get me started on that horrible kitchen oh my lord.
I have SO MANY thing save up inside however i am going to focus on her face
I don't know if you guys know this but brazil is the top place for cosmetic procedures (brazilian butt lift anyone? lol). Is a national sport lol
And in her video "My internal and external glow up" she mentioned the procedure she had done, injecting hyaluronic acid on the face
She said that they are not fillers, and they are not
But when she said it i was LAUGHING MY ASS OFF because i knew what would come next
The procedure is called "facial harmonization" and all brazilian celebrities are having it for the last couple of years
If done correctly (and i thing lydia's first was a good one) it can be really good
HOWEVER
the MELTING efect is a sure thing
people are now finding out that it leaves the face more flacid, so you need more and more injections of acid
and now everybody is looking like handsome squidward
View attachment 809404
So that is why her nose looks bigger
Her face looks bigger and waxy
and it's only going to get worse

(sorry if this was already discussed in an older thread but with all the comments about her face on the last 3 threads and the questions i thought maybe i would share this)
Welcome to Tattle Tamarinda. Please tell me this procedure is reversible, I really don’t want Elsie to have a melting face.😱.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She looked so much fresher before. But if she’s happy with what she sees in the mirror guess that’s fine. There are other things she could do with improving that are more important, honesty, work ethic, originality being kind rather telling everyone else to be kind …list could on.
I think she's happy with what she sees in photos and videos...I think her idea of what she actually looks like in real life has been warped with all of the photoshopping and filters.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
We
Tattlers, I was not imagining it … Elsie’s nose is definitely getting bigger and it’s extremely obvious when you compare these two screenshots of her profile taken from her vlogs! 😳

February 2018
View attachment 809371

October 2020
View attachment 809372

It’s not just her nose either, her entire face looks completely different - and not in a good way!
Yikes!!!! Finally the lies have caught up with her, she has turned in to... Pinocchio!

• Haha
Also your ears and nose are the only two things they continue to grow as you get older, so she's buggard 🤭
Screenshot_20211014_091502_com.android.chrome_edit_248048387873088.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hello everybody! I am super new here. I am a long time Lidia watcher. I started following her after de Hadassah debacle, because I felt she was a train wreck in the making. And boy it is even better.
Forgive me for spelling mistakes, I am brazilian, and i am here to stay
I read the last 3 threads on clamydia and i feel i found my mother ship
I am searching for a place to vent since she received a collector's edition of The Great Gatsby and didn't know the freaking book. The dumbest lady of the manor for sure.
And don't even get me started on that horrible kitchen oh my lord.
I have SO MANY thing save up inside however i am going to focus on her face
I don't know if you guys know this but brazil is the top place for cosmetic procedures (brazilian butt lift anyone? lol). Is a national sport lol
And in her video "My internal and external glow up" she mentioned the procedure she had done, injecting hyaluronic acid on the face
She said that they are not fillers, and they are not
But when she said it i was LAUGHING MY ASS OFF because i knew what would come next
The procedure is called "facial harmonization" and all brazilian celebrities are having it for the last couple of years
If done correctly (and i thing lydia's first was a good one) it can be really good
HOWEVER
the MELTING efect is a sure thing
people are now finding out that it leaves the face more flacid, so you need more and more injections of acid
and now everybody is looking like handsome squidward
View attachment 809404
So that is why her nose looks bigger
Her face looks bigger and waxy
and it's only going to get worse

(sorry if this was already discussed in an older thread but with all the comments about her face on the last 3 threads and the questions i thought maybe i would share this)
Can you fill us in (pun intended😂) on facial harmonisation. Is it hyaluronic acid they are injecting and, if so, how is it migrating? I thought it was naturally absorbed by the body? Thus requiring top ups after it fades. Elsie’s looks like a more permanent filler that she is topping up as it migrates, hence, the melting lewk. I would not have thought they would put hyaluronic acid in her nose/chin area because it’s too subtle and doesn’t last, and, if put in her cheeks, would look more natural?

I don’t know what Dr. Ayad is doing to Lidl - it’s scary - and Carrie looks like a chipmunk who’s had too many nuts. This - paired with their tiny bodies is a strange assssthetic.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Can you fill us in (pun intended😂) on facial harmonisation. Is it hyaluronic acid they are injecting and, if so, how is it migrating? I thought it was naturally absorbed by the body? Thus requiring top ups after it fades. Elsie’s looks like a more permanent filler that she is topping up as it migrates, hence, the melting lewk. I would not have thought they would put hyaluronic acid in her nose/chin area because it’s too subtle and doesn’t last, and, if put in her cheeks, would look more natural?

I don’t know what Dr. Ayad is doing to Lidl - it’s scary - and Carrie looks like a chipmunk who’s had too many nuts. This - paired with their tiny bodies is a strange assssthetic.
It's quite frightening and stark when you look at pictures from a few years ago and now side by side.

Reactions: 15
Will probably post on Grossie's thread too but thought this was interesting....from Le Mas de Chabran Instagram.

It appears Grossie belongs to a secret squirrel influencer club - Loca World. No doubt that's where she begged the trip.

Screenshot_20211014-082614.png
20211014_100625.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
This is December of 2016View attachment 809534This is January of 2021
View attachment 809535For me it’s not even procedures she has done to her face, it’s this style that ages her tremendously. In 2016 photo she look young, fresh and in great clothes (no belts!!). If anyone was a fan of her it was in 2016-2017. How can somebody change so much inside and out in just couple of years? And not for the better.
Elsie has lost the plot plus, she has no interest fashion, doesn't know what suits her body shape and for the most part when she was at her peak got away with copying everyone else. The lack of creativity and her inability to learn ( ie laziness) is astounding.

Reactions: 28
The part on the stairs with Ali was so cute! Definitely not something they would do know.. they seemed so much more humble too :) and this was also a phase where i really enjoyed her content!
They genuinely seemed happy and in love back then. Now, it's a co-dependency type marriage with little affection and admiration for each other. When was the last time Lydia cuddled into Ali like that?

• Sad
Oooh bragging, Lydiot won't like that 😂
Screenshot_20211013_203051_com.instagram.android_edit_244975503943348.jpg
Screenshot_20211014_101326_com.instagram.android_edit_249827913672816.jpg

This came up on Google news 😂
Screenshot_20211014_102847_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox_edit_250496400516985.jpg
Screenshot_20211014_102809_com.android.chrome_edit_250552847361247.jpg
Screenshot_20211014_102813_com.android.chrome_edit_250539880901353.jpg
Screenshot_20211014_102839_com.android.chrome_edit_250506467793546.jpg
Screenshot_20211014_102825_com.android.chrome_edit_250530621302917.jpg
Screenshot_20211014_102835_com.android.chrome_edit_250522006737814.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
43B6F48C-3472-436A-8B13-11E2A50CD478.png

who bleeping asked her though? Is her head so far up her own arse that she thinks that people actually value her opinions on their properties?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.