Lydia Millen #108 Josie got the dream Defender but will Elsie become a Soho House member?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to daylesford farm shop today.
I didn’t realise I actually am only 28 miles from the place, so thought why not 😁
Definitely had a black defender behind me for 20 minutes of my journey and the spare tyre on the back said “chelsea”
Private plate starting with “p” must be an influencer lol.
Any idea which influencers car this is ? 😂😂
Anyway just to clear everything up on Daylesford-
It’s like Waitrose but in the middle of bloody nowhere.
The food market hall is actually really small, smaller than an M&S food hall and a lot smaller than Waitrose altogether.
I saw the table setting Josie had in her last vlog. I have to say- it really was not a stand out display:
Literally mooch around a bit and you walk straight past it.
Nice set up in the shop but definitely you could walk right past this like I did, walked by again- and realised 😂
I managed to spend £314 on absolute crap.
it isn’t even particularly a nice shopping experience. No one asks if you would like help.
Staff were literally chatting amongst themselves.
And anyway basically it’s just really expensive. I don’t know why. It’s double the price of normal farm shops if not triple.
I have to admit I am a sucker for packaging honestly
I literally bought some chutneys, pickles, ham, meat, tea, coffee. It’s the alcohol that bumped my price up. I bought the ready made cocktails at £12 a pop x4 plus a bottle of limoncello-
Came home and realised I spent £18 on 10 slices of ham 🤦🏻‍♀️😭😭
So Asda it is for the rest of the week lol.
I don’t know why the place is on insta so much
I prefer my branston pickle to daylesford-
Pickle was £7.99 (jar was nice though and reusable)
But yeah really really dry.
Also me and my daughter tried the lemon drizzle cake, really dense and cloggy. £8.
If you have never been then please don’t worry yourselves with it.
I guess my fridge looks nice though 😂😂😂
But for my eyes only 😂😂🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
I went to daylesford farm shop today.
I didn’t realise I actually am only 28 miles from the place, so thought why not 😁
Definitely had a black defender behind me for 20 minutes of my journey and the spare tyre on the back said “chelsea”
Private plate starting with “p” must be an influencer lol.
Any idea which influencers car this is ? 😂😂
Anyway just to clear everything up on Daylesford-
It’s like Waitrose but in the middle of bloody nowhere.
The food market hall is actually really small, smaller than an M&S food hall and a lot smaller than Waitrose altogether.
I saw the table setting Josie had in her last vlog. I have to say- it really was not a stand out display:
Literally mooch around a bit and you walk straight past it.
Nice set up in the shop but definitely you could walk right past this like I did, walked by again- and realised 😂
I managed to spend £314 on absolute crap.
it isn’t even particularly a nice shopping experience. No one asks if you would like help.
Staff were literally chatting amongst themselves.
And anyway basically it’s just really expensive. I don’t know why. It’s double the price of normal farm shops if not triple.
I have to admit I am a sucker for packaging honestly
I literally bought some chutneys, pickles, ham, meat, tea, coffee. It’s the alcohol that bumped my price up. I bought the ready made cocktails at £12 a pop x4 plus a bottle of limoncello-
Came home and realised I spent £18 on 10 slices of ham 🤦🏻‍♀️😭😭
So Asda it is for the rest of the week lol.
I don’t know why the place is on insta so much
I prefer my branston pickle to daylesford-
Pickle was £7.99 (jar was nice though and reusable)
But yeah really really dry.
Also me and my daughter tried the lemon drizzle cake, really dense and cloggy. £8.
If you have never been then please don’t worry yourselves with it.
I guess my fridge looks nice though 😂😂😂
But for my eyes only 😂😂🙈
You should have instagrammed the whole place and left negative feedback! Daylesford, only insta worthy for those who only do pricy, non tasty beigy!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Personally I don’t think the Hermes bags are fake, I just think Lydia is not being transparent where she is buying them. The mini Kelly must be from sellier, they’re very hard to buy directly from Hermes and Hermes are very strict on a 2 bag a year limit.

Reactions: 34
You should have instagrammed the whole place and left negative feedback! Daylesford, only insta worthy for those who only do pricy, non tasty beigy!
I’m not one for Instagram, I’m not showy offy lol as my actual friends family are on it!
but I was tempted when I had the black defender up my arse.
Tailgated me for 15 miles.
daylesford is on a sharp right turn, that’s when I knew this car was going there too.
When she pulled in behind me I went a different way in the car park on purpose and then I saw “Chelsea” written on the spare tyre.

I don’t have a tit car myself.
I do have a Range Rover, bought it a few years ago.
I built mine and my husbands company from scratch (courier company)
We both have 4x4 to tow vans out of the mud in winter. Granted I don’t need a Range Rover specifically but it was my aim once I hit 24.
nothing wrong with buying what you like if you earned it honestly!

I spoke to my dad tonight as he was interested - he said you paid HOW MUCH FOR A CAULIFLOWER, I kid you not the green cauliflowers are £4. It really is Asda the rest of the week!!

Personally I don’t think the Hermes bags are fake, I just think Lydia is not being transparent where she is buying them. The mini Kelly must be from sellier, they’re very hard to buy directly from Hermes and Hermes are very strict on a 2 bag a year limit.
I also don’t think her bags are fake. I do believe she bought all 3 from Sellier!
Let’s see if there is an unboxing for the mini Kelly!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I know she can’t help it but I decided to ask my husband if she was a man or a woman and he said ‘she was 100% born a man’ 🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Imagine showing up to a villa, cooking a spread big enough to feed a small army, explaining each dish in a language foreign to you, only to have these 4 assholes holding up their phones and cameras the whole time, not once making eye contact with you....
View attachment 802518
View attachment 802519
View attachment 802552
These idiots think that people in service jobs are beneath them, when really they're the lowest of low, contributing absolutely nothing to the world.
It reminds me last time I played with a quintet, the Schubert trout. It was for a great business school guests and they they talked the entire time we played. You can’t put a silk hat on pigs.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
In my opinion, none of the bags were bought from Hermes and I believe the brown Birkin is fake. It looked saggy and inauthentic from the start to me. Not just well used and second hand. It looks fake to me. The leather is different from the other brown ones I have seen. Just cheaper and less sturdy. She was also very sneaky and never showed it except on her private IG until the Tattler who knows Ali's family outed her. I believe it was maybe @TeaSpiller? Other Tattlers remember who?

She then knew she was outed and came up with lies on how she got it, where she got it...it was obvious it was fake and inauthentic to me. I've seen two other brown Birkins in real life, just like hers, and sorry, hers just looks inauthentic. She wouldn't even dare show the inside. Plus, she went on for months still trying to convince folks she got it from the Hermes store. If it's real who the duck cares and why are you rambling on about it over half a year later still trying to convince strangers where you got it? That's odd to me.

In my opinion, her black Kelly is probably real but obviously from Sellier, not the Hermes store. As for the mini she is showing in her current Provence trip pics, not from Hermes but I have not seen it close up so can't speak to the authenticity.

I have an old school mate who lives in Melbourne now and she has well over 20 Hermes bags in addition to many other luxury bags. She is loved by Louis Vuitton, Chanel and Hermes in Australia and LV, Hermes and Chanel shower her with gifts galore on her birthday and always invite her to exclusive events etc. So yes, one who is not a social media bleep but who has more $ and Hermes bags than Lydiot. She's also a certified reseller for Hermes per another school mate living in Oz. She's a true businesswoman unlike Lydiot, and her husband is a successful colorectal surgeon. Plus she is kind and generous. A couple of our friends wanted designer bags and she called up her SAs and helped get them what they wanted. Even educating them on which was a better investment would have better resale value etc.She knows her bags and is wealthy but is generous and kind.

More importantly, like all of us here, she earns her $ fully. We all pay for what we have no matter how pricey or inexpensive. None of us are entitled social media whores expecting freebies. If Lydiot was rolling in the dough, she wouldn't be begging for free trips, for discounts, for vouchers and free PR from brands. She even has to beg for free or heavily discounted renovations. And they look tit!! Look at how ugly her Bunga is now. She's going to be miserable in that kitchen in the dead of the winter. Even her bedroom and bathroom are dark and depressing now.

If she truly paid 100% for everything like the rest of society, she would not have all those clothes, all those bags, all those shoes and have her house furnished repeatedly and renovated repeatedly.

It disgusts me that she got this trip to that lovely house in Provence. Frontline workers, doctors or nurses should have been granted that. If hotels and such advertised they were gifting trips and stays for true contributors of society especially during a global pandemic, that would 100% influence me to seek that establishment out for a trip and make me wan to give them my hard earned $.

I know I do not speak just for myself as numerous Tattlers here have said the same during this ongoing pandemic. I get advertising but nope, social media whores deserve none of it. Least of all, verbally abusive, entitled witches like Lydiot.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Liar, liar, pantalons on fire … we all know your trousers did NOT break the internet, Elsie! 🙄

I swear one day I’m going to eye roll myself into another dimension and get stuck there forever!

2EDFC37E-8B49-42DC-A1FF-7A00F99EFF1F.jpeg
3EA5BE37-4469-4938-81BA-535B1B4CD230.jpeg
68A78182-D86F-4DB6-99F5-6040A5D977A0.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
good thing about daylesford I want to say; a member of my family works in a homeless shelter in the cotswolds and they donate 'out of date' food to there, completely edible and I grew up on their chocolate because of the excess they donated, so just because these influencers go there does not mean they as a business are like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I need to repost this as it came at the end of the last and it has all to do with this ridiculous trip…

(some new bits: what did Charlie do before influencing?)

Ok I’ll be contrarian. I absolutely love those pants and I think this is the first time she got the styling right a la Katherine Hepburn. She looks pretty effortless in the photo. And then…she ruins it with that Birkin. That outfit deserved a floppy clutch, like a medium Fendi First. She’s so lame with her obsession with these few pricey pieces. That mini Kelly with that huge voluminous prairie dress!?! That’s the definition of cool girl bag. It requires a super tailored edgy outfit or even VSCO casualness. Lydia’s dirty Chanel wicker bag would have looked better with that stupid dress.

Now I’d like to share some thoughts about her Hermes journey. Lydia purchased none of the bags in store. They are all fakes or Sellier or both. And I believe they were gifted as well. She’s correct that Hermes did ship a limited number of bags in COVID to customers around London (but everyone who says H doesn’t ship bags IS generally correct). Those very few shipped bags were couriered not shipped in regular post AND they were delivered to established customers. I do think one influencer without a serious pre spend purchase history did receive a bag legitimately this year, but she had all the receipts and did a full unboxing and explanation. Lydia refuses to do that for the Kelly so I believe she is lying. Either way her styling is terrible so she should just stop trying so hard.

Reactions: 29
Liar, liar, pantalons on fire … we all know your trousers did NOT break the internet, Elsie! 🙄

I swear one day I’m going to eye roll myself into another dimension and get stuck there forever!

View attachment 802747View attachment 802748View attachment 802749
So obvious here that Ali has, yet again, lengthened his lower leg and added muscles. Look at the length of his lower leg versus his upper leg.

His knee is almost as big as peanut head! That lower leg belongs on a man well over 6 feet. With a longer upper leg and much longer torso than Ali's.

I've dated guys from 5"9" to 6'8" so am quite aware of this. Plus, we did just see his teeny, tiny ankles on his recent IG post sitting on the exercise bike. He perhaps should at least ensure that he learns how to photoshop with consistency if he wants to perpetrate his false height and leg size.

What a pathetic, insecure little "man" he is. He truly is a clown and is fooling no one.

Lydiot and him must be so bleeping miserable and insecure to have to elongate legs and photoshop their faces, bodies etc daily. I don't know many people that love every inch of themselves, myself included, but stop with the bullshit and lies.

What a pair of sad bleeping muppets.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So obvious here that Ali has, yet again, lengthened his lower leg and added muscles. Look at the length of his lower leg versus his upper leg.

His knee is almost as big as peanut head! That lower leg belongs on a man well over 6 feet. With a longer upper leg and much longer torso than Ali's.

I've dated guys from 5"9" to 6'8" so am quite aware of this. Plus, we did just see his teeny, tiny ankles on his recent IG post sitting on the exercise bike. He perhaps should at least ensure that he learns how to photoshop with consistency if he wants to perpetrate his false height and leg size.

What a pathetic, insecure little "man" he is. He truly is a clown and is fooling no one.

Lydiot and him must be so bleeping miserable and insecure to have to elongate legs and photoshop their faces, bodies etc daily. I don't know many people that love every inch of themselves, myself included, but stop with the bullshit and lies.

What a pair of sad bleeping muppets.
I wonder if that's how they think they look in their heads now. They mess around with so many filters, video effects and Photoshop and must spend hours looking at their warped image.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I was thinking, Teefers and mansplainer must secretly have a laugh behind Lydiot and Aldi's back, with them trying to make a new build look like it's decorated like an old Manor (failing miserably) in the Cotswolds, when in fact it is in Milton Keynes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m not one for Instagram, I’m not showy offy lol as my actual friends family are on it!
but I was tempted when I had the black defender up my arse.
Tailgated me for 15 miles.
daylesford is on a sharp right turn, that’s when I knew this car was going there too.
When she pulled in behind me I went a different way in the car park on purpose and then I saw “Chelsea” written on the spare tyre.

I don’t have a tit car myself.
I do have a Range Rover, bought it a few years ago.
I built mine and my husbands company from scratch (courier company)
We both have 4x4 to tow vans out of the mud in winter. Granted I don’t need a Range Rover specifically but it was my aim once I hit 24.
nothing wrong with buying what you like if you earned it honestly!

I spoke to my dad tonight as he was interested - he said you paid HOW MUCH FOR A CAULIFLOWER, I kid you not the green cauliflowers are £4. It really is Asda the rest of the week!!

I also don’t think her bags are fake. I do believe she bought all 3 from Sellier!
Let’s see if there is an unboxing for the mini Kelly!
Here on the west coast of Canada, you would be paying about 12 to 14 dollars for organic ham slices, the beef would be at least 18 dollars. Cauliflower was 12 dollars last year, it’s gone down since.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
The fabric on the pants need a good iron. The tie waist band adds cheapness to the pants, I don’t understand why she doesn’t get her pants tailored or does she refuse to accept that she may be shorter then she thinks? Ringarde.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Could someone kindly explain what happened with the flowers brand mentioning a “difficult customer”? I missed it and i would love to know!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.