Lydia Millen #108 Josie got the dream Defender but will Elsie become a Soho House member?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to our fabulous @Milking Keynes for the thread title with 62 votes.
Edited to fit, original was 'Josie bought Lidl’s dream Defender but is she going to help her become a Soho House member?'

As the title so succinctly states, we debated the (slim) chances of Elsie becoming a member of Soho House and Teefers bought the coveted 'Cotswold Green' Landrover Defender from under Elsie's increasingly large nose.

We learnt that the Bond 'premier' was a last minute invite and no food was included. Even the local 24 hour McDonalds closed when they saw Elsie's hangry face at midnight.

The Bunga now has autumnal decor courtesy of a visit from @thecountryflowercompany. The fireplace has an 'asymmetric vignette' so Ali can no longer see the tv. It's ok to cry Ali...the tissues are a focal point! We speculated that No. 5 Flowers' comment about a horrible client was about Elsie. The enormous outside cushions were spotted stuffed in the living room which awaits its inherited Persian rugs.

Elsie has no luxe brands now and flogged Amazon vitamins and dog treats, Hairburst supplements and Function of Beauty. She test drove a car. She 'bought' a Celine coat from Sellier.

Elsie continued to drink with Cawwie while lusting after a log pile. We discussed stealth vom v tactical vom and spiders.

003.5 Ali stocked up on boots for social walks, anti social walks and Sunday best! He broke them in under his desk. His trousers are size 30/30 but he has lifts in his new boots.
He cooked tit and mash with onion gravy and has been banished to the spare room. Elsie mentioned the word diarrhoea....

Elsie and Ali were flogging Sky Glass but their launch invite failed to materialise.

Elsie released a 'best and worst handbag' video that threw shade at Dior. Smarting that they don't want you Elsie? She's selling her unwanted bags through Sellier. She dug herself a hole by saying her Kelly was her first in-store purchase but was sent to her....we don't think so! We smell a Smellier! The Birkin continues to pop up at every opportunity.

Elsie and Ali are at Le Mas de Chabran in Provence with Teefers and Mansplainer for a long weekend courtesy of a wine brand which is not Whispering Angel. Let's hope she remembers shampoo this trip! She packed sandals, a random selection of clothes and a sneaky Hermés mini Kelly......Not doing an unboxing, Elsie?!!!

20211009_181811.jpg
20211009_181450.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
The mas de chabran , is probably in the worst part of « provence « , with Marseille as the closet city, one of the busiest motorways in France close by, great levels of pollution ( Rhône valley) and really bad winds!( not lidl’s)! We now know why it was free😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
The mas de chabran , is probably in the worst part of « provence « , with Marseille as the closet city, one of the busiest motorways in France close by, great levels of pollution ( Rhône valley) and really bad winds!( not lidl’s)! We now know why it was free😂

Shame - the house looks stunning and beautifully decorated.

She's just put up a story of the lounge area, of course with strategically placed mini kelly on the coffee table. No one else does this, it is absolutely tragic and desperate, and I have no idea what she think it achieves!

• Sick
Reactions: 50
Omg thank you for your insight…. I had a feeling something like this was going on. Still doesn’t looks like a brand trip so it’s just another couple days of self made content. Lol

Shame - the house looks stunning and beautifully decorated.

She's just put up a story of the lounge area, of course with strategically placed mini kelly on the coffee table. No one else does this, it is absolutely tragic and desperate, and I have no idea what she think it achieves!
Yes agree the house is incredible and too bad it’s wasted on these 4 who have likely made up some major BS to the owners about thier stats.

notice they’ve put AD but haven’t thanked the property yet.

I’m still not loving these pants… they look too long and from a distance like she’s been out in the rain at a muddy festival and that is dirt soaked bottoms lol.

C1F4DB56-FAF2-4158-816E-BCAE1F03FC2D.jpeg
E74E5DC3-88F7-47FB-BE75-78CA31D604EE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Omg thank you for your insight…. I had a feeling something like this was going on. Still doesn’t looks like a brand trip so it’s just another couple days of self made content. Lol

Yes agree the house is incredible and too bad it’s wasted on these 4 who have likely made up some major BS to the owners about thier stats.

I’m still not loving these pants… they look too long and from a distance like she’s been out in the rain at a muddy festival and that is dirt soaked bottoms lol.

View attachment 802202View attachment 802205
Or something that has had a serious problem in a Miele washing machine?🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 25

100% agree on the pants (everything else too!).

The length is a touch too much, but in theory, this is ok and very rarely does she exhibit a realistic understanding of her body-type and proportions.
Actually, I find most so called "fashion influencers" have no effin understanding of this concept or are in complete denial and refuse to dress for their body types.
I find it's also a surprisingly appropriate-ish look (sans bag) for a classier pool-side day drinking scenario. An ok mix of casual, touch of drama, the hair, the wine..it's kinda ok, it gets a pass.
The placement of the birds or whatever the F that is is indeed a poor design choice. They do look dirty and defeat the purpose of the lengthening effect of this style of pant. Perhaps a different color, pattern could work..but really this would have been better in a solid color.

I mean this only relatively to what we've seen recently with the ugly orange boots, against contrasting color pants, absolutely cutting her leg in half or the effin pirate costumes with no pants. Still, a dramatic pant like this lengthens the silhouette by bringing up the waistline (sans belt) and offering extra cms by covering the shoe - it's not bad (in theory).

See Lydiot, you don't always need a belt to emphasize the waist line. Also, there you go my lovely, pants can be dramatic without being super tight and camel-toe inducing.
I'm so happy you're getting something out of reading Tattle. You've finally listened to us little puppet "Well done you!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Char Char taking photos of the girls' bottoms? Off your game Char?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Grossie generally looks like a badly ageing person but Lydia beats her with that monstrosity of a head.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What is cosy about those awful outfits? Cosy and dressup don’t go together!
Isn't weird how Lydiot morphs into who she's sucking up too ie Teethers 😏

Oh, look they are having real French food: French fries😂😂. ( named by US soldiers who ate them for the first time , while in Belgium but didn’t know that it was Belgium , they thought they were in France !)
Oh I love how we can get the real history of France 🇫🇷 from you @Hunevoque2 ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
What’s the story on no.5 flowers ? Sorry to repeat things just haven’t seen anything about it . I’m behind on these threads lol x

Reactions: 6
Imagine showing up to a villa, cooking a spread big enough to feed a small army, explaining each dish in a language foreign to you, only to have these 4 assholes holding up their phones and cameras the whole time, not once making eye contact with you....
Screenshot_20211009-222057_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211009-222124_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211009-222138_Gallery.jpg

These idiots think that people in service jobs are beneath them, when really they're the lowest of low, contributing absolutely nothing to the world.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
Imagine showing up to a villa, cooking a spread big enough to feed a small army, explaining each dish in a language foreign to you, only to have these 4 assholes holding up their phones and cameras the whole time, not once making eye contact with you....
View attachment 802518
View attachment 802519
View attachment 802552
These idiots think that people in service jobs are beneath them, when really they're the lowest of low, contributing absolutely nothing to the world.
I think they’re too busy searching for the translation for cheese grater.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.