Lydia Millen #100 It's Lydia from Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will admit that I had to watch both of the vlogs, they were fun!

Where can one purchase that kind of oil? Another one with sleeping issues!
Here in Canada we have Government shops that sell it. There are others, but I go to the Government one as it’s cheaper. You could look online. I know Seth Rogen sells his brand In Canada and I think it’s in the USA.

Just wanted to jump in and say that I have the same kind of jaw as Josie 🙈. I don’t follow her or know much about her, only what I’ve read/seen here, but people suggesting she break and re-align her jaw…that’s serious surgery! I know I would look better without an overbite (particularly in side profile) but try not to dwell on it too much. I have a life I love, filled with people I love, and I’ve always been quick to laugh. Nobody has called me Teefers yet, at least not to my face (!!), but I’m trying to be comfortable with what god gave me. Love to you all, thanks for the witty and entertaining comments that are currently getting me through night feeds with my 12 day old son ❤
My son had to have his jaw broken as well as my cousin because of this. They were around 13. This was advised by the orthodontist here in Canada. Some people don’t need it.
You sound like a very loving, beautiful mother. Congratulations on your son! ❤ ( I have three boys )

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
😂
We have Google Home and smart lighting, but just generic brands from Amazon. It saves a ton of money. We went with the brand that had the highest ratings. I love it, never going to go back!
I have been looking into it for my lil sister who's disabled. She's in bed mostly so I wanted to buy the starter kit with the hub, she wants the aurora borealis theme. Is it hard to set it up? @Gemma_NYC the fact that she won't have to call us to turn off the lights helps too.
Just wanted to jump in and say that I have the same kind of jaw as Josie 🙈. I don’t follow her or know much about her, only what I’ve read/seen here, but people suggesting she break and re-align her jaw…that’s serious surgery! I know I would look better without an overbite (particularly in side profile) but try not to dwell on it too much. I have a life I love, filled with people I love, and I’ve always been quick to laugh. Nobody has called me Teefers yet, at least not to my face (!!), but I’m trying to be comfortable with what god gave me. Love to you all, thanks for the witty and entertaining comments that are currently getting me through night feeds with my 12 day old son ❤
Significant overbite and TMJ here. You can wear a splint and it helps. But it it's severe double jaw corrective surgery is needed. I'm quite scared of it although I need it. Did anyone else get it?

Here in Canada we have Government shops that sell it. There are others, but I go to the Government one as it’s cheaper. You could look online. I know Seth Rogen sells his brand In Canada and I think it’s in the USA.

My son had to have his jaw broken as well as my cousin because of this. They were around 13. This was advised by the orthodontist here in Canada. Some people don’t need it.
You sound like a very loving, beautiful mother. Congratulations on your son! ❤ ( I have three boys )
Is there a hybrid that you use? I have taken a lot of different ones (under supervision of my physician) but none helped for sleep. If you know which strain please let me know so I can discuss it with my GP. None of the prescription medicines are working and my insomnia is really affecting my mental health. I'm shattered. I have tried all the herbal, alternative, allopathic methods and meditation etc...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have been looking into it for my lil sister who's disabled. She's in bed mostly so I wanted to buy the starter kit with the hub, she wants the aurora borealis theme. Is it hard to set it up? @Gemma_NYC the fact that she won't have to call us to turn off the lights helps too.
Yes, it's incredibly easy to set up. Here's a look at the apps -- you can go as simple or as techie as you like.

Here's a good explainer video on the starter kit. And yes, she can use her phone to control lighting. If you want to take it a step further, connect it to Alexa and she can voice control the lighting as well. Download the Alexa app, scan the box, enter account info and you're good to go. Tons of options.

Also, if you want something very simple, like a LED smart bulb for task lighting... desk lamps, nightstand lamps, floor lamps, etc. I'd start with these. They are great and accomplish the same thing. You simply screw it in, download the app, and switch the light on/off 3x and it syncs with the app. Then you can control any fixture with the app. This is an option to Phillips hue if you don't want to go all out and keep it even more simple.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes, it's incredibly easy to set up. Here's a look at the apps -- you can go as simple or as techie as you like.

Here's a good explainer video on the starter kit. And yes, she can use her phone to control lighting. If you want to take it a step further, connect it to Alexa and she can voice control the lighting as well. Download the Alexa app, scan the box, enter account info and you're good to go. Tons of options.

She thanks you! 😊
I will order the starter kit (I saw there are white bulbs and then ones that change colour)
Maybe buying Google home would help.

@Gemma_NYC thanks a lot! We will let you know how it goes.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She thanks you! 😊
I will order the starter kit (I saw there are white bulbs and then ones that change colour)
Maybe buying Google home would help.

@Gemma_NYC thanks a lot! We will let you know how it goes.
You're very welcome.

And yes. My good friends have Alexa, but Google Home is a favorite for me. I have my home set up with Google Wifi as well and it's literally the best router/Wi-Fi on the market... essentially very scalable, reliable coverage, and absurdly fast.

She can start off with a Google Nest Mini and sync the lights to enable voice control with Phillips hue. I think you can connect up to 6 lights with Nest Mini.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree! Her hair is starting to look a lot like the hairstyle she had when I first fell under her spell years ago. Big, long hair really does look great on her. If she'd lose her obsession with the ashy shade it would look even better. I think the golden blonde with warm under tones is really beautiful on her. Like in this throwback: View attachment 695457
And stop touching is every second and tossing it from one side to another. It’s soooooo annoying to watch

Reactions: 19
LOL this is funny. Youtube autoplayed this video while I was working on something and I let it play, and here's Lydia talking about how she can't handle when someone else hears her pee. I guess that's why she has to go all the way upstairs in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. Should have thought of that when you chose not to put a door on your bathroom, eh Lyds??

Hopefully this is timestamped correctly, but if it isn't it's at 33:51

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
😂

Significant overbite and TMJ here. You can wear a splint and it helps. But it it's severe double jaw corrective surgery is needed. I'm quite scared of it although I need it. Did anyone else get it?

Is there a hybrid that you use? I have taken a lot of different ones (under supervision of my physician) but none helped for sleep. If you know which strain please let me know so I can discuss it with my GP. None of the prescription medicines are working and my insomnia is really affecting my mental health. I'm shattered. I have tried all the herbal, alternative, allopathic methods and meditation etc...
I use Redecan Reign Drops 30.0 . I use less than half a syringe. I hope it helps you.

Reactions: 4
LOL this is funny. Youtube autoplayed this video while I was working on something and I let it play, and here's Lydia talking about how she can't handle when someone else hears her pee. I guess that's why she has to go all the way upstairs in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. Should have thought of that when you chose not to put a door on your bathroom, eh Lyds??

Apart from Cawwie, do we know if any of these other women are still in her life or if they've run for the hills?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

So she paid all that money to renovate her “ugly” bathroom so she can go and use the upstairs bathroom 🤯

• Haha
That video of Ali and Charlie …
Im not trying to be melodramatic but im so attracted to my other half, not in a PDA way but s casual touch or little flirt and a quick Kiss when we’re passing just to let one another know we care…

maybe, and just maybe, but maybe she doesn’t need constant affection? She said her love language is acts of service (what a surprise she can barely butter toast) but what a sad existence, no real affection with your other half that people literally question his sexuality??
Im convinced all this is a front to let people know she had a “flawless” marriage when maybe even she is worried he could be gay?? I know I would be!

Reactions: 20
He’s more touchy feely with Charlie than Lydia. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him touch her come to think of it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
i may be wrong but I felt like that’s the sort of excitable tap you give a bloke when you’ve got a packet of coke hidden in your hand to give… just saying 😂

• Haha
THIS THIS THIS ALLLLLLLL DAY!!!!! Lydia is sooooooooo unhappy about her face in this ....

Lovely you fucked with your face and without filters this is the result ... welcome to the "real" world hunny...I cannot breathe ..... I have to give kudos to Horsetooth bumbler as she royally threw Lydiot under the bus here ... friend .. what friend ahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

But then Teefers trying to speak Spanish ..... cringe .. but she still says "I am showing off" .... ahahahahahaha

All I saw daaaaaaaaahling Josie was this ⬇

View attachment 695156

I love "Tuna" the greyhound as I have 2 myself but look again ... It's Johoar farmhouse Mumbler....

:ROFLMAO:
30D49BB7-08AE-459E-85F9-FC09A7FC1E3F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So sorry if I'm being ignorant, but what is the link between being Jewish and having diamond stones? I'm not familiar.
Since they were historically oppressed and legally banned in many countries from owning land, Jewish people have been historically forced to keep their wealth in jewels or diamonds so it's now a traditional "Jewish" thing to keep diamonds etc as part of your estate.

(Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong. I am not Jewish but I have a lot of family who are and this is my understanding about Jewish people and diamonds/jewelry. But I could be wrong.)

• Heart
What in tarnation is so magical about these half eaten heads of cauliflower … I’m no expert, but they look like they’re ready for the compost bin! 🧐

Would love your professional opinion, @Miscanthus!

View attachment 694416View attachment 694417
Cabbage White butterflies and slugs and snails, plus the odd earwig have wreaked havoc!
With that much leaf damage there will be lots of pests hiding in the crevices of the cauliflower heads! They would need to be soaked for a while before cooking to force all the bugs to the surface!
I can hear Lidl shrieking as she finds a slug in her dinner!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.