Lydia Millen #100 It's Lydia from Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for voting my very own bespoke title suggestion, I feel honoured to introduce you all to Thread numero C (100 for people that aren't aware of Roman numerals)

First things first, the poll:
1627665408014.png

As expected, "When you are going to apologise to Nicky" was the most voted entry, followed by "I can't believe how short you are!", and "Your hair looks so much redder than in the photos". Big thanks to @Miscanthus for this fun poll.

• - Lydia told us proudly with her chest, that she is in Ibiza, one could say, she made a 360°.
  • - We're still hoping for #teamChali, so far it looks promising.
  • - Lydia and Josie show off their fake friendship.
  • - All four posting more selfies than in the whole of 2020 + 2021.
  • - They are on Schrödingers vacation, they paid and paid not, we will only know if the ASA opens the box.
- Lydia's hair still a mess
- Ali is still wearing short pants

To honour the C a pic of Miss Ibeefa and the two lovebirds in situ (Thanks to everyone providing all the screenshots!)
Screenshot_20210127-201421~2.png
Screenshot_20210729_160600_com.instagram.android_edit_1412140196026189.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Yeah, I got my Ibiza! That was hard work, well let’s say team work with @AmaliaLana ! I nearly felt bad but did have fun! I might get caught and cuffed !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🎉 youpi, when I joined 22 months ago the thread was only on number 1. This is the absolute dream, we need some whispering angel and white linen to celebrate. ( I don’t do alcohol) . I feel like I have met so many fantastic people on here, some have sadly left hope they are well. To another hundred threads, we need to get to the « Millen »😂😫🤣😆, only joking that will take twenty years and I believe her career will def be dead by then. ❤🥰😍Love to you all and to all the newbies!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
Behold, the next 2 possible victims of the Millen beg-a-thon.

Screenshot_20210730-185607_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210730-185622_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
🎉 youpi, when I joined 22 months ago the thread was only on number 1. This is the absolute dream, we need some whispering angel and white linen to celebrate. ( I don’t do alcohol) . I feel like I have met so many fantastic people on here, some have sadly left hope they are well. To another hundred threads, we need to get to the « Millen »😂😫🤣😆, only joking that will take twenty years and I believe her career will def be dead by then. ❤🥰😍Love to you all and to all the newbies!
I will celebrate with a glass of Coke :sneaky: fitting the Ibiza theme.

Behold, the next 2 possible victims of the Millen beg-a-thon.

View attachment 688247View attachment 688248
OH NO!!! She is already on the beg.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
All 4 of the Ibeefa parasites seem quiet this evening! Could she have run out of white linen, Aldi run out of short trousers, Char and Toothie locked in their room or something? They are the two most un-sexy, incompatible, no chemistry couples i've ever seen, however Aldi and Char well that's a different thing altogether....

• Haha
Reactions: 49
All 4 of the Ibeefa parasites seem quiet this evening! Could she have run out of white linen, Aldi run out of short trousers, Char and Toothie locked in their room or something? They are the two most un-sexy, incompatible, no chemistry couples i've ever seen, however Aldi and Char well that's a different thing altogether....
There might have been an emergency. No mirrors in the restaurant they are at.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
There might have been an emergency. No mirrors in the restaurant they are at.
Or the island has run out of drink! Maybe they are leaving or have left. Let’s not forget she said a short stay and staying during the week might have been cheaper.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wow I've never been here for a new thread before. Things always move too fast for me to keep up lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Whispering Angel? no I think the 100th thread calls for MOET my lovely. Nipple tassels at the ready! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Just been reading the reviews for the hotel and pretty much every one says the hotel is lovely but in a very quiet and rural and remote location, perfect if you want to be away from it all. Laughing at Char's stories he's just put up as the place is totally empty, even end July covid time there are loads of people in Ibiza but obviously staying in the busier resorts and hotels. That is what makes me think Lydias at least is gifted, i'm sure they would have chosen somewhere busier if they were paying!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Thanks for voting my very own bespoke title suggestion, I feel honoured to introduce you all to Thread numero C (100 for people that aren't aware of Roman numerals)

First things first, the poll:
View attachment 688168
As expected, "When you are going to apologise to Nicky" was the most voted entry, followed by "I can't believe how short you are!", and "Your hair looks so much redder than in the photos". Big thanks to @Miscanthus for this fun poll.

• - Lydia told us proudly with her chest, that she is in Ibiza, one could say, she made a 360°.
  • - We're still hoping for #teamChali, so far it looks promising.
  • - Lydia and Josie show off their fake friendship.
  • - All four posting more selfies than in the whole of 2020 + 2021.
  • - They are on Schrödingers vacation, they paid and paid not, we will only know if the ASA opens the box.
- Lydia's hair still a mess
- Ali is still wearing short pants

To honour the C a pic of Miss Ibeefa and the two lovebirds in situ (Thanks to everyone providing all the screenshots!)
View attachment 688174 View attachment 688175
Bravo @AmaliaLana 👏👏👏
Great title ❤ and intro 😂 thank you for starting thread #C!!
Love all you Tattlers....what a great group we have! 😍

I'd love to know who has been tempted over to Grossie's thread to see how the Ibeefa holiday looks from her perspective. We really should have done a bingo card competition for Lidl and Teefer! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
1C061908-C2C8-48C4-B269-4B373449ACD3.jpeg

Lydiot, the bleeping smug witch! Geesh, she’s insufferable 😩

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I have NEVER seen two couples with such little chemistry in my life. So fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Bravo @AmaliaLana 👏👏👏
Great title ❤ and intro 😂 thank you for starting thread #C!!
Love all you Tattlers....what a great group we have! 😍

I'd love to know who has been tempted over to Grossie's thread to see how the Ibeefa holiday looks from her perspective. We really should have done a bingo card competition for Lidl and Teefer! 🤣
I have been on there for a while , pretty funny, and have been going back and forth!

View attachment 688440
Lydiot, the bleeping smug witch! Geesh, she’s insufferable 😩
Maybe toothy and chicken legs should get together and fake boobies, fake abs could fake it all the way too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.