Lydia Millen #10 so shiny, so smug, everything's listed as PR you mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggested by @coconochanel

Good. Morning. Everyone
(looks at clock - 3.30pm)

Welcome to vlogmas day 7!
(looks at calendar - November 3rd)

So my loves you have already seen me leave my LUX life behind and sleep on the streets of London!!!
I did this with my annoying AF puppy to highlight the struggles those homeless people (that ask me for change when I leave the train station in my Dior #NotGifted)
face every day, I struggle to understand how they cope without the use of BB/CC cream, by terry conceler, Instagram filters, and without access to the white company pillow and silk pillow case...
It was the hardest 3 hours of my life!!! But for the ad sense it was always going to be worth it!

I will soon be unveiling my secret project!!!!!!
No it’s not a nose job and I’m not having a baby......

I’m getting married!!!!
we completely forgot to do it legally the first time around because nobody offered to do it for free!
So now the trolls have found out we’re gonna have to secretly get that certificate!!!!!

We haven’t actually been on our honeymoon yet or consummated the marriage so it doesn’t really matter 😬

Oh I’ve done the dining room for the 8th time as well...
But as il probably do it again before Christmas there is no need to talk about that yet!!!

“Pop” a comment down below so I can bosh out an indirect answer to it!
No need to comment on my socials,
I ignore them. I only answer you guys.

Liddy Millen (possibly - not yet Gordon)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Epic intro!

Looking forward to the tit show tonight - meanwhile today Carrie is frantically booking a registry office :p

• Haha
Reactions: 21
we completely forgot to do it legally the first time around because nobody offered to do it for free!
I got to about there and had convulsions from laughing lol

Some please tell me this lady's joking

Genuinely a bit perplexed here

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The ME ME ME in last nights vlog was off the charts!! Was she trolling us in that Intimissimi event? Oo, there's me, oh and there's me again! And why is she SO fake and OTT at these things, trying to be overly friendly, pretending to be excited, acting like a teenager - it's embarrassing to watch. She is so much worse when she's with Carrie, trying to prove that's she's so hilarious. It should be Christmas with Lidl and Carrie as Ali is nowhere to be seen at the mo.

Also the story about her and Ali not actually being legally married? I saw that in the comments, but where did that come from? When did she say she 'lost' their wedding certificate? Someone in the comments pointed out that it's one of the most important documents you have, not something that casually gets lost.... Aynhoe Park has a wedding license so they wouldn't need to go to a registry office as well, so it would make even less sense for them to have a wedding with a registrar there and NOT actually marry. Either way, like it or not, we will be reliving the wedding again this vlogmas so I'm sure she will answer us and just so happen to have a wedding certificate to show!

Thanks for our cosy new home OTD :)

And why is she SO fake and OTT at these things, trying to be overly friendly, pretending to be excited, acting like a teenager - it's embarrassing to watch.
Coke, my lovely. I'm convinced she drinks a good few cans to prepare for these meet ups.

• Haha
  • Heart
The ME ME ME in last nights vlog was off the charts!! Was she trolling us in that Intimissimi event? Oo, there's me, oh and there's me again! And why is she SO fake and OTT at these things, trying to be overly friendly, pretending to be excited, acting like a teenager - it's embarrassing to watch. She is so much worse when she's with Carrie, trying to prove that's she's so hilarious. It should be Christmas with Lidl and Carrie as Ali is nowhere to be seen at the mo.

Also the story about her and Ali not actually being legally married? I saw that in the comments, but where did that come from? When did she say she 'lost' their wedding certificate? Someone in the comments pointed out that it's one of the most important documents you have, not something that casually gets lost.... Aynhoe Park has a wedding license so they wouldn't need to go to a registry office as well, so it would make even less sense for them to have a wedding with a registrar there and NOT actually marry. Either way, like it or not, we will be reliving the wedding again this vlogmas so I'm sure she will answer us and just so happen to have a wedding certificate to show!
The selfie picture of her in the not silk red pj's intimissimi had put up was pathetic couldn't she have sent them a proper picture so lazy.

Reactions: 11

I remember watching her some time ago, she made a video defending Lidl and asking why everyone was so mean to her.

This video though "the boots started off comfy, but now I am waiting for the feeling to come back into my feet" It's almost like a mockumentary, well an unintended one on her part!

Oh and @Vampy5555 that photo I shared when I said about how she looked like GM, that was from her blog in 2016, when she clearly did not own an iron or a steamer! https://lydiaelisemillen.com/2016/05/how-to-start-a-blog-today/

• Haha
Thanks for our cosy new home OTD :)

Coke, my lovely. I'm convinced she drinks a good few cans to prepare for these meet ups.
HAHA!! I think you could be right, she was WIRED AF!! It would make sense for someone who apparently social anxious and can't take any constructive comments on her channel, to need some 'assistance' at these events......And WTF was that as the end that she's spilled all over the floor? That was the most bizarre video

Reactions: 9
There was a registrar at the wedding. They are definitely married
Also, you can easily apply for a replacement marriage certificate. Not that big of a deal if they lost it.

Reactions: 14
There was a registrar at the wedding. They are definitely married
Also, you can easily apply for a replacement marriage certificate. Not that big of a deal if they lost it.
but I stand by my comments, they haven’t consummated that marriage yet 😆

I absolutely believe she’s married, it’s just amusing to make fun of it all.

Lydia knows Ali has more talent in his little finger than she has in her entire body.

she’d have locked down some of his income if a divorce was looming 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Also she lives like this? Can she tidy up her house just a little bit if that is where she is going to vlog?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Also she lives like this? Can she tidy up her house just a little bit if that is where she is going to vlog?
She's clearly been watching her for some time now as there are others, if you click the following link it lists all the Lidl videos

Reactions: 7
The selfie picture of her in the not silk red pj's intimissimi had put up was pathetic couldn't she have sent them a proper picture so lazy.
I thought it was quite funny the little pics of her over the clothes, when above all the clothes were massive pics of Irina Shayk!

Also last night Sarah Jessica Parker was promoting Intimissimi on her instagram and modelling the red pyjamas - looked so much nicer on her, maybe cos she doesn't need to try so hard like Lidl.

'There's a hole in one of the gloves. So that kinda evens it out....I'm not being totally boujee'😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The ME ME ME in last nights vlog was off the charts!! Was she trolling us in that Intimissimi event?
I think the whole pony thing is a very bad troll.' Oh Look Carrie they TOTALLY fell for it! Lol! OmG! '( end baby voice )

Reactions: 5
Can't believe she slept out rough ....glamped but undercover in designer gear...and thought to record it proudly and show us all.
They should have dumped them all in oxford street to find a doorway for the night.

Thread title suggested by @coconochanel

Good. Morning. Everyone
(looks at clock - 3.30pm)

Welcome to vlogmas day 7!
(looks at calendar - November 3rd)

So my loves you have already seen me leave my LUX life behind and sleep on the streets of London!!!
I did this with my annoying AF puppy to highlight the struggles those homeless people (that ask me for change when I leave the train station in my Dior #NotGifted)
face every day, I struggle to understand how they cope without the use of BB/CC cream, by terry conceler, Instagram filters, and without access to the white company pillow and silk pillow case...
It was the hardest 3 hours of my life!!! But for the ad sense it was always going to be worth it!

I will soon be unveiling my secret project!!!!!!
No it’s not a nose job and I’m not having a baby......

I’m getting married!!!!
So now the trolls have found out we’re gonna have to secretly get that certificate!!!!!

We haven’t actually been on our honeymoon yet or consummated the marriage so it doesn’t really matter 😬

Oh I’ve done the dining room for the 8th time as well...
But as il probably do it again before Christmas there is no need to talk about that yet!!!

“Pop” a comment down below so I can bosh out an indirect answer to it!
No need to comment on my socials,
I ignore them. I only answer you guys.

Liddy Millen (possibly - not yet Gordon)
Not to mention another free staircase...

I'm convinced the house is fake....like the Trueman Show.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think you are all batshit crazy thinking she might not be married, it's not like she wants to have another wedding or anything, or talks about it in any freudian way, there is no evidence for that, you loons.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.