Lydia Millen #10 so shiny, so smug, everything's listed as PR you mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YUUUUUUP!
super posh eh

wait wait wait wait wait....

survives on a 'protein and fats-based diet'
followed by a 'high carb and protein meal'

please tell me this doesn't make sense and this is just another lie from the Gordon-Millen house that blatantly shows their non-existent intelligence.
New thread suggestion: greasy lidl and the dissapearing dior meetings

also im not an expert but if you were eating a protein and fats based diet wouldn't you avoid high carb meals?? and go low carb? anyone who has a high protein diet usually limits the carb..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she really think having loads of Fortnum & Mason's hamper baskets on show makes her look posh? Oh Lyd for a start REAL posh/rich people would not place F&M baskets under their Christmas tree to show how posh they are because to REAL posh people Fortnum & Masons is like Asda to us so they would just put the hamper in a cupboard.

Its like when she had those Harrods or F&m biscuits and wouldn't eat them just had them for show. Lyd if you want to try and convince people you are posh you must try harder like do an actually food shop at F&M not just buy the hamper baskets from ebay. its pathetic you have 10 empty hamper baskets and live on Cathedral city cheese and pasta. 😆

Also new thread suggestion Lydia #10 lisping lying but vlogmas she isnt even trying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Does she really think having loads of Fortnum & Mason's hamper baskets on show makes her look posh? Oh Lyd for a start REAL posh/rich people would not place F&M baskets under their Christmas tree to show how posh they are because to REAL posh people Fortnum & Masons is like Asda to us so they would just put the hamper in a cupboard.

Its like when she had those Harrods or F&m biscuits and wouldn't eat them just had them for show. Lyd if you want to try and convince people you are posh you must try harder like do an actually food shop at F&M not just buy the hamper baskets from ebay. its pathetic you have 10 empty hamper baskets and live on Cathedral city cheese and pasta. 😆

Also new thread suggestion Lydia #10 lisping lying but vlogmas she isnt even trying.
LOL, I thought exactly that too, it is the equivalent of going to a supermarket for people who are wealthy. Also, did you notice all the things Ali was pulling out of the hamper, she said that will be nice for Christmas day, and I knew in my heart it wasn't because she thought this will be a nice treat, it is because her guests (Ali's family) will think that she is posh enough to buy this stuff as her usual supplies. I wonder if any of Ali's family read here, and have a good chuckle with a glass of wine #not sponsored of an evening?

Oily, slippery Lydia and the AdSense Vlogmas Sweep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Re decorated thread with new #gifted light fixtures!!!!!!!!
🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.