Lydia Millen Gorden #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really used to like her before she ‘blew up’. Stopped watching her after the wedding as it was all too much designer stuff for me. So materialistic. I remember she did the questions on her story once in Instagram and someone asked when they were having kids and she WENT IN on this comment. So horrible, these are the people who are allowing you to stay at home all day with your bloody husband and cats and have a non working life and this is how you speak to them/about them? No thank you. Blocked her Instagram after that as I didn’t even want to see a sponsored post of hers come up.

Reactions: 3
Just watched her latest. The only bloody reason she has so much in her house is because the majority is gifted, in partnership etc and she fails to f***ing to declare correctly. The video should be marked as an AD within the title, how difficult and thick can she be.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
she couldnt get more whiter really. I've never seen anyone that snobby and expensive in my life. her whole life just seems like "oh i go to fancy skin clinics, get my teeth done, and decorate my house while my closeted overly flamboyant husband goes on business trips " their lives are pathetic because life is more than sitting in your palace with stuff.

Reactions: 5
she couldnt get more whiter really. I've never seen anyone that snobby and expensive in my life. her whole life just seems like "oh i go to fancy skin clinics, get my teeth done, and decorate my house while my closeted overly flamboyant husband goes on business trips " their lives are pathetic because life is more than sitting in your palace with stuff.
So true. When someone dies, you don’t remember their Hague Blue living room, you remember the memories you made together.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I cannot believe I couldn't find a thread on this already!

Out of everyone she just gets to me the most. She's insanely arrogant, known for being a complete b**** to work with ("a proud difficult woman" - alright love) and acts like she's God's gift. I don't know why she annoys me so much but she's just so fake!

And don't get me started on her entirely gifted wedding, everything in her house being gifted including the interior design. So she's created her own home account that she doesn't even design or pay for herself?

It can't just be me - surely!

I used to follow her years ago pre-fillers and pre-ego. It's such a shame what this 'instafame' does to people

Out of everyone she just gets to me the most. She's insanely arrogant, known for being a complete b**** to work with ("a proud difficult woman" - alright love) and acts like she's God's gift. I don't know why she annoys me so much but she's just so fake!

And don't get me started on her entirely gifted wedding, everything in her house being gifted including the interior design. So she's created her own home account that she doesn't even design or pay for herself?

I used to follow her years ago pre-fillers and pre-ego. It's such a shame what this 'instafame' does to people
There is a thread about Lady Millen😂

Moved you over 😘

I’ve been subscribed to Lydia for ages 😂
I don’t know how this thread is so dead she’s awful 😆

For some reason Lydia Lady bleeping Millen DEPOP popped up on my screen . No wonder she lords it about with the amount of gifted stuff she sells and puts the proceeds into her own pocket. Totally disgusting both her and her hubby.
Nearly her whole house is gifted as well and not once does she correctly label her Insta grid or her You Tube.

Reactions: 4
For some reason Lydia Lady bleeping Millen DEPOP popped up on my screen . No wonder she lords it about with the amount of gifted stuff she sells and puts the proceeds into her own pocket. Totally disgusting both her and her hubby.
Nearly her whole house is gifted as well and not once does she correctly label her Insta grid or her You Tube.
Exactly 😂 She makes money from all the designer freebies she gets AND everything is gifted. No wonder she can act like she's always been elite and rich when she used to look like this....

I can't believe she hasn't been reported for not labelling ads correctly, it's a joke. She is unbelievably false and so pretentious. Ironically her hubby seems a bit more down to earth but I genuinely don't know how he copes!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There is so much about her that needs to be discussed I really don’t know how her thread has slipped through the tattle net!
Like what happened with Claire Chanel?? . What happened with (Sarah) Scopescate82? the interior designer. That did all her Christmas trees and helped design the gifted interior of house. They’ve unfollowed or blocked each other on insta. As they no longer like each other’s posts. JEEZE I have so many questions 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Like what happened with Claire Chanel?? . What happened with (Sarah) Scopescate82? the interior designer. That did all her Christmas trees and helped design the gifted interior of house. They’ve unfollowed or blocked each other on insta. As they no longer like each other’s posts. JEEZE I have so many questions 😂😂
Oooooo interesting. I hadn't noticed this!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.