Lydia Elise Millen #23 Linen is my jam, I'm Steve's no1 fan and Glo is just a scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Morning haters, have you heard I'm redoing a few rooms in the 'not a' Cotswold mansion? Im starting in the lounge, my slave aka husband Ali has painted the walls black I ordered a hideous Moroccan light fitting, switched up the chairs from my office, put some bits of twigs in a vase on my new LV trunk that looks like it belongs in a sex dungeon (but we will ignore that little fact) Ive hinted I want a new tv that turns into a mirror so I can admire my beautiful brushy eyebrows and I also want a new antique mirror. After Ive done all that Im going to redo the Whisky room into another 'private' office so me and Ali can take private work calls. Ali is also going to make me a shelving unit in the attic so I can store all my ornament to switch up each season. People may not understand about my an interior design aka copying my new inspo Steve (Im also stalking him on IG) but I just love redoing rooms, its like people who collect stamps except they have to pay for their stamps I beg and get most of my stuff free. Oh Im living the life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Were the LV trunks a paid for addition, gifted or was there a press discount?

I am just listening to the flog while working this morning.. I am still flabbergasted at the amount of deliveries she's had during a pandemic. It's honestly just sad that she doesn't have anything to fulfill her life apart from shopping for shite.

I wonder if they will change up the light switches to some antique brass.. the silver does not fit 'her style' surely?!!

A family office??!! To take personal calls. Of course you need a study for that, what am I thinking. Why didn't they just move to an office block.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Lydia again. I’m bored in the house and I’m in the house bored. Not just in quarantine. This is my personal life mantra. I might have it etched on my gravestone. Obviously bougie it up a bit. I’ve seen the perfect pair of white linen elasticated trousers to be buried in too. I need to be comfy after all if I’m in there for a long time. I might order two pairs just in case.

Anyway, all this boredom has left me feeling spendy. I spend at least 23 hours 43 minutes each day on eBay or FB Marketplace (dedicated interior designers don’t sleep did you know, looking at you Steve Cordony), sourcing the perfect bespoke bougie fauxtiques, lights, frames, urns, trunks, benches, laundry baskets, cushions or any old tit really. It just has to look antique and pinteresty, but more importantly earn me money. I’m like the Mother Theresa of the influencer world. I’m single-handily keeping the British economy afloat with all my affiliate links in these unprecedented times. It’s revelationary or revolutionary, I never know which is the right word, despite acknowledging this 583 times before, but I only own showy blank paged books, not a real dictionary so I can’t check. I wonder if I should run for priminister. BoJo’s definitely on his way out after siding with his bestie. What an imbecile. I’d never do that for Cawwiee. Money over witches every time. Think of the bougie boss linen outfits. Think of all the restyling I could do at Number 10. But it does seem like I’d have to do some work, everyone keeps going on about this bloody pandemic, but I’m obviously too busy to check the news, so maybe it’s not the job for me. I like offices you see, I now have three after convincing Ali to change up his whiskey room. I’d have four, but no-one offered to gift me a free office outhouse for all our staff. Such tight-arses. So I like offices, just not office work. Small minor detail.

Anyway, have I told you all, how much I love linen. I’m thinking about renewing my wedding vows. Not because I want to reaffirm my love to Ali, you silly moos. But because I’ve seen the perfect white linen wedding dress I just have to have. As you all know linen creases. You just have to embrace the natural rawness and beauty of it. Then you will come to love the fabric as much as me. Well this, and it also means I have the perfect excuse not to do anything. Anytime I want something doing like pouring a glass of wine or removing the pebbles from the courtyard, I just click my fingers and tell Ali ‘babeeeee, my beautiful dress will crease’. He’s such a good little obeying poppet, but recently he’s been getting right on my cement tits. All he’s been doing is mocking my eyebrows. Yes, I’ve had to rebrand and restock Glòby because those annoying conniving little Tattlers have nothing better to do than to out me. Trolls. They’re just so jealous of me. Don’t hate me because you ain’t me. Well to get to the point, I’ve now had to come up with some other game-changing, life-saviour beauty product. It’s a hybrid of an all in one multi-purpose stick on full brows, faux fringe, moustache. Thanks Tattle for the inspo. And who better, prettier, beautifuler, hipper to try it out on than yours truly. Side note - I was also hoping if I tried to emulate Lumi’s cat fur with my overgrown bushy brows, then Ali might pay me some more attention. Well that backfired. I’m going to have to make him re-paint the living room now just for fun. Black was so last week anyway and all my affiliate links have now sold out.

Oh is that the time. I’ve used up all of my 17 minutes leisure schedule. I guess I won’t have time to eat or wash myself today. Anyway I best get back to online ordering. So many things to beg for. So many new, shiny, bright things. Don’t forget to swipe up. Your country needs you too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Were the LV trunks a paid for addition, gifted or was there a press discount?

I am just listening to the flog while working this morning.. I am still flabbergasted at the amount of deliveries she's had during a pandemic. It's honestly just sad that she doesn't have anything to fulfill her life apart from shopping for shite.

I wonder if they will change up the light switches to some antique brass.. the silver does not fit 'her style' surely?!!

A family office??!! To take personal calls. Of course you need a study for that, what am I thinking. Why didn't they just move to an office block.
You can be sure everything silver will go.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Wow she must be really bored with her life to keep on changing furniture and everything else.

How is that considered "content"? I call that I don't know what to do with my life, so I will just vlog my boring life to you all cause I can't be f*%#d to actually think about anything to post.

She should go back to uni or do a course to actually learn something. Sorry Lydia but to enjoy changing things up at home does not make you an expert in interior designing.

She doesn't even have a personal style when dressing herself, her house is a reflection of her lack of style.

Reactions: 26
Lydia again. I’m bored in the house and I’m in the house bored. Not just in quarantine. This is my personal life mantra. I might have it etched on my gravestone. Obviously bougie it up a bit. I’ve seen the perfect pair of white linen elasticated trousers to be buried in too. I need to be comfy after all if I’m in there for a long time. I might order two pairs just in case.

Anyway, all this boredom has left me feeling spendy. I spend at least 23 hours 43 minutes each day on eBay or FB Marketplace (dedicated interior designers don’t sleep did you know, looking at you Steve Cordony), sourcing the perfect bespoke bougie fauxtiques, lights, frames, urns, trunks, benches, laundry baskets, cushions or any old tit really. It just has to look antique and pinteresty, but more importantly earn me money. I’m like the Mother Theresa of the influencer world. I’m single-handily keeping the British economy afloat with all my affiliate links in these unprecedented times. It’s revelationary or revolutionary, I never know which is the right word, despite acknowledging this 583 times before, but I only own showy blank paged books, not a real dictionary so I can’t check. I wonder if I should run for priminister. BoJo’s definitely on his way out after siding with his bestie. What an imbecile. I’d never do that for Cawwiee. Money over witches every time. Think of the bougie boss linen outfits. Think of all the restyling I could do at Number 10. But it does seem like I’d have to do some work, everyone keeps going on about this bloody pandemic, but I’m obviously too busy to check the news, so maybe it’s not the job for me. I like offices you see, I now have three after convincing Ali to change up his whiskey room. I’d have four, but no-one offered to gift me a free office outhouse for all our staff. Such tight-arses. So I like offices, just not office work. Small minor detail.

Anyway, have I told you all, how much I love linen. I’m thinking about renewing my wedding vows. Not because I want to reaffirm my love to Ali, you silly moos. But because I’ve seen the perfect white linen wedding dress I just have to have. As you all know linen creases. You just have to embrace the natural rawness and beauty of it. Then you will come to love the fabric as much as me. Well this, and it also means I have the perfect excuse not to do anything. Anytime I want something doing like pouring a glass of wine or removing the pebbles from the courtyard, I just click my fingers and tell Ali ‘babeeeee, my beautiful dress will crease’. He’s such a good little obeying poppet, but recently he’s been getting right on my cement tits. All he’s been doing is mocking my eyebrows. Yes, I’ve had to rebrand and restock Glòby because those annoying conniving little Tattlers have nothing better to do than to out me. Trolls. They’re just so jealous of me. Don’t hate me because you ain’t me. Well to get to the point, I’ve now had to come up with some other game-changing, life-saviour beauty product. It’s a hybrid of an all in one multi-purpose stick on full brows, faux fringe, moustache. Thanks Tattle for the inspo. And who better, prettier, beautifuler, hipper to try it out on than yours truly. Side note - I was also hoping if I tried to emulate Lumi’s cat fur with my overgrown bushy brows, then Ali might pay me some more attention. Well that backfired. I’m going to have to make him re-paint the living room now just for fun. Black was so last week anyway and all my affiliate links have now sold out.

Oh is that the time. I’ve used up all of my 17 minutes leisure schedule. I guess I won’t have time to eat or wash myself today. Anyway I best get back to online ordering. So many things to beg for. So many new, shiny, bright things. Don’t forget to swipe up. Your country needs you too.
This is GENIUS!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I also cant believe she went for a run and at 2pm still hadn't showered and was sitting on the lounge chair. Disgusting!

• Sick
Reactions: 27
As we all know Lydia loooooooves classical music, I thought this piece by Modest Mussorgsky would go hand in hand with here latest decorating phase.
Let me present the official theme of the MG-bungalow:

This is what Ali must hear inside his head every day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The thing is Lids is you already have thick eyebrows, so really not a good idea to grow them even thicker. We will be talking needing a weed whacker proportions if she carries on 👀
Screenshot_20200526_130719.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It's like watching a child on a sugar rush. Ranting about complete nonsense. My husband. Linen. Styled up. Tones. Her passion comparing stamp collecter's and train spotter's. Completely mental.
Making another office where the 'staff'. Do they live in Downton bleeping Abbey. We've got new people starting. Does she not realise we are in a major economic downturn. Even her idols the Beckhams have been hit.
More clothes buying. More trinkets faux tit. Where's she going? Just get some tweezers, and pluck your brows lyds and get into a comfy pair of jeans and t-shirt like a normal person.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I've not watched her shitshow vlogs in months now as I can't bear to listen to all the rubbish she talks, but I played about 10 mins just now and holy hell! I thought you were all exaggerating about the brows but wow, they're literally out of control! The thing that initially made me watch her videos years ago, was that I thought she was attractive and came across as quite sweet and engaging. I know we shouldn't, but it's human nature to find 'attractive' things more appealing and subconsciously, we tend to watch, or be friends with and gravitate towards people we find attractive (not in a sexual way). There's probably loads of insta accounts we follow just because someone looks pretty and that was the grab with Lydia initially for me.

Hand on heart, if I had never seen her before and just came across her videos, I wouldn't watch or be interested in following her at al. I know her old pictures were filtered, but what a difference to now - she just seemed to have totally ruined her face with those awful cheek and chin fillers. The nose that I never even registered as big before, now seems to stick out like a sore thumb from the filler, her hair is just crap now and instead of the smiley face, its a smug 'I've got a smell under my nose' look in every picture. I have botox and small amount of lip filler myself, so hardly against any of these procedures, but they've literally ruined her looks and made her look 10+ years older than she is!.

I wonder if Ali looks at her in her sweaty gym gear, crap hair (that he said himself he preferred long) and new face and compares that to the Lydia from 4/5 years ago and thinks WTF happened!?

While I'm on a rant, how does she have the nerve to say how hard she works when she vlogs her life and in those videos all she talks about it spending the day 'styling up this corner of the room' or going through all her accessories to use in different rooms, going for jogs, opening deliveries and sorting through them! I know it's a snapshot, but she literally tells us in her own words that it's mid-week and she has 'spent the day rearranging furniture'!

If Lydia
a) stopped pretending she works hard and just admitted her job is pretty easy and she's outsourced most tasks to free up her time
and
b) stopped lying and boasting about the imaginary size of her house and portraying this wealthy country girl

I would actually probably start watching her again. For now, I can't even hate watch anymore!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
This new study is absolutely ridiculous. To take private calls she could use the living room, her dressing room, Ali’s dressing room, the guest bedroom, the other guest bedroom, the gym, the ‘cinema’ room, hell even one of the 5 bathrooms she claims to have or that garage she claims to have. To use a whole room just to take calls in is stupid. Granted they said they would put a desk and monitor in there but Ali already has a desk and monitor in the other room and Lydia doesn’t do that kind of work, during the rare times she does do any admin, she does it on the dinning table with a little notepad and her phone, the dinning table she moved not so long ago purely so she could do work on it because she said she liked doing it in the kitchen. Why doesn’t she use the room as a delivery room where she films herself unpacking all her deliveries, saves carrying the boxes up to her dressing room or her kitchen island. In the back of her vlogs I always spot loads of mess in her hallway and it’s always got cardboard boxes and packaging lying around instead of utilising one room for their deliveries 🤷🏻‍♀️. Or she could use it as a storage room for the stuff she’s got in the attic. I hate watching people spend their money wrongly. If you can’t spend it properly, give it to me 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So I asked a friend who is a Psychologist on Harley Street - she agrees most of these girls have compulsive buying disorder. Which is common especially in those with anxiety, depression or eating disorders...

Compulsive behaviour refers to the continued repetition of a behaviour despite adverse consequences. The compulsions are fuelled by the obsessions (e.g., intrusive thoughts of contaminations). Compulsive buying is characterized by excessive preoccupation or poor impulse control with shopping, and adverse consequences, like marital conflict and financial problems.

Compulsive buying is similar to behavioural addiction, such as binge eating and gambling (Lawrence et al., 2014). Compulsive spending frequently co-occurs with other mental illnesses like depression, anxiety, and eating disorders. Unlike other addictions, which take hold in the teens, spending addictions mostly develop in the 30s when people achieve financial independence.

Characteristics include:
  • Preoccupation with shopping for unneeded items.1
  • Spending a great deal of time doing research on coveted items and/or shopping for unneeded items.
  • Difficulty resisting the purchase of unneeded items.
  • Financial difficulties because of uncontrolled shopping.2
  • Problems at work, school or home because of uncontrolled shopping
I mean I know she doesn't "buy" these things, but she begs for them - it's the same thing ...

Really worried for her mental health, and the fact that everyone is enabling it. I think Lyds ITF and Mumbler all have serious issues...

Reactions: 33
First time poster here👋🏻
I used to watch her flogs regularly until they moved into their bungalow and I can’t bare to even hear her voice anymore. I have no idea why lidl was so quick to redecorate the bungalow when they bought it. If she was clued up at all on interior design she would of made structural and layout changes and came up with a cohesive plan. Lidl, surely you can’t trick your followers into thinking your an interior designer when all you do is buy new crap and Re- style every ten minutes. Do us all a favour and hire someone

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her birthday vlog from 2016 randomly popped up on my suggested YouTube videos (coffee dates and boyfriend surprises or something) and the difference in her is astonishing. She really did seem sweet, humble and thankful for everything back then, lovely hair and features and really well put together. Also her accent was normal not this weird faux posh voice she puts on now. What the duck has happened to her! I wonder if Ali ever watches the old vlogs to try and remember why he fell for her.

Reactions: 27
Her birthday vlog from 2016 randomly popped up on my suggested YouTube videos (coffee dates and boyfriend surprises or something) and the difference in her is astonishing. She really did seem sweet, humble and thankful for everything back then, lovely hair and features and really well put together. Also her accent was normal not this weird faux posh voice she puts on now. What the duck has happened to her! I wonder if Ali ever watches the old vlogs to try and remember why he fell for her.
Well he's stuck with her now until he can find where she hid his balls!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.