Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t bleeping stand lydia and her family. The photos of Roma look terrible. I agree she looks older then she actually is! Also pissed off with how Lydia and these social media influencers carry on despite everything happening in the world… smug entitled clueless dick heads. All this stuffed their gifted and get for free!! Donate it to families and people who actually need it!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 10
Of course she's going to the Maldives. Couldn't just go to Majorca. I bet she hasn't paid a penny 🙄 and she's not going alone with Loretta 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jeepers! I wouldn’t even go to Cyprus because I though the flight was too long and it would be too disruptive for my little one. Maybe I am just a lazy mother, or maybe it’s because my own money and annual leave would have been wasted 🤔

Reactions: 6
Jeepers! I wouldn’t even go to Cyprus because I though the flight was too long and it would be too disruptive for my little one. Maybe I am just a lazy mother, or maybe it’s because my own money and annual leave would have been wasted 🤔
Good luck to her on that flight! Takes ages and two different flights I’m sure! I can’t wait for the stories where she’s having a break down because Loretta wanted to run up and down the plane and screamed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good luck to her on that flight! Takes ages and two different flights I’m sure! I can’t wait for the stories where she’s having a break down because Loretta wanted to run up and down the plane and screamed 🤣
BA fly direct until end of March but yes 10-11 hours but fair play to her for using economy, maybe premium

Are you even an instagrammer if you haven't been to the Maldives? I can't believe she is taking Loretta on that plane journey, the thought of it is bad enough!

Reactions: 8
It’s the way that child screams on the end of her last story. I get over excited kids but this one just constantly screams brat who has probably never been given a no, or any discipline in her life. Lydia needs a wake up call and pronto.

Reactions: 4
Oh look 👀 Lydia posting about her daughters tit again 🤢 literal video footage. It’s not normal!

And would you look at that a gifted trip to the Maldives. Influencer life! Please do not mention it is a job ever again!

Reactions: 10
"No more photos" says Loretta. Not the first time she's said that either 😂

Reactions: 6
"No more photos" says Loretta. Not the first time she's said that either 😂
I thought the same, very sad that a young child has expressed that they don’t give their consent and it’s not only ignored but uploaded for millions to see. Very sad to see Lydia just finds it amusing and to use as extra content to share.

Reactions: 7
Can Lydia not do simple addition? Loretta is 2 yet she has put on an insta post she will start school in 4 years...surely she'll start at age 4 or 5 like the majority if reception kids 🙄

Reactions: 2
Can Lydia not do simple addition? Loretta is 2 yet she has put on an insta post she will start school in 4 years...surely she'll start at age 4 or 5 like the majority if reception kids 🙄
I think it's less about the maths side and more that she has a very faint grasp of grammar and the English language... I know what she was getting at (you only get 4 years of having your kids all to yourself and 2 of hers with Loretta are up already) but my god, you could never accuse her publicist or agent of writing her posts for her. Just unbelievably dense. At least it's authentic :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
To be fair - I’ve read it correctly … unless she edited it

only 4 years until you are no longer little and we’re already 1/2 way through

Reactions: 1
Just when Lydia wasn’t getting on my nerves she overshares potty training- poor loretta

First post.....have found lydia annoying (and the kid) for a while now but seriously today has shared a story of them 'celebrating' starting potty training imagine when she is actually potty trained will there be a full on party or something. Had to come here to see if anyone felt the same!

Reactions: 7
First post.....have found lydia annoying (and the kid) for a while now but seriously today has shared a story of them 'celebrating' starting potty training imagine when she is actually potty trained will there be a full on party or something. Had to come here to see if anyone felt the same!
Influencers are one of the worst things that has happened as a resut of social media 😂

Also just saw she just used co-sleeping with Loretta as apart of an ad!!! Selling every aspect of that childs life!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.