Luxefamily5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have been the best of friends since before either of them got any fame. I noticed they hadn’t commented on each other’s posts in a while and then yesterday Luisa said on her podcast that she hates the word ‘livid’ because some knobber says it too much. LF5 was the first person that came to find as she’s always ‘bleeping livid’. Anyway they don’t even follow each other on Instagram anymore.

Sad to say I really want to know what’s gone down with that.

Reactions: 5
I listen to loose lips podcast with Luisa and a psych off big brother, interesting she is like marmite.

Yess! Was thinking this too when I listened. Wonder when it all kicked off, was she invited to Luisa’s Valentine thing?

Reactions: 1
No she wasn’t at her valentine thing and that made me think ooh is something going on but thought maybe LF5 was busy or something. Now I’ve noticed it I keep seeing digs. Did you see they were both getting their stomachs done on the same day yesterday ? I reckon Luisa didn’t like that LF5 was getting a lot of attention and kicked off. They’ve been friends years though, the pics I’ve seen go back years like before Luisa was famous

Hmm maybe Luisa got sick of LF5 using bots for his insta? She’s apparently off of socials for the weekend yet likes 8 posts almost every hour even through the night.... she’s shady AF!

Hmm maybe Luisa got sick of LF5 using bots for his insta? She’s apparently off of socials for the weekend yet likes 8 posts almost every hour even through the night.... she’s shady AF!
Does she really? She’s replied to me a few times in comments and messages I think she’s lovely

Reactions: 2
Did you see the other day LF5 slagged of pantry’s in stories and then Luisa shows off her pantry ?

Reactions: 4
Yes! I’m going off of Luisa a bit, she’s very catty and the way she talks over Anna on the podcast winds me up. Anna has the patience of a saint!

Reactions: 9
A little while ago Luisa mentioned about someone she knows pretending she has the perfect family on ista, where as in real life she knows her and her husband have the worst relationship!? LF5 just came to mind straight away!?

Anyone seen LF5 insta stories, is she actually mocking women who suffer domestic abuse? What a moron! How does she think that’s ok? She’s got a black eye from having Botox and she’s suggesting a makeup tutorial for women who suffer domestic abuse! I am gobsmacked 😶

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone seen LF5 insta stories, is she actually mocking women who suffer domestic abuse? What a moron! How does she think that’s ok? She’s got a black eye from having Botox and she’s suggesting a makeup tutorial for women who suffer domestic abuse! I am gobsmacked 😶
I’ve had to send her a message telling her how idiotic she is. I actually can’t believe that the spoilt princess thinks it’s acceptable to mock domestic violence.

Reactions: 3
I posted about this on the other instamum thread, I’m really disgusted. I feel like dropping a message to all the fancy hotels she’s lined up for the next few weeks directing them to her stories

It's possible I actually hate luxefamily5. Like genuinely dislike her. Her voice is horrendous, she looks almost entirely surgeon constructed and she's bafflingly stupid. I don't follow her and just knowing she exists winds me up..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am really going off Luxefamily5. I was a top fan girl when I made this thread but the fact that she can never unfilter her stories is annoying. Also she went on a radio show recently and the photo they took of her was obviously unfiltered and duck me she looks sooo different.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.