Luxefamily5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a good point
Yep. Hence her comment about ousting our husbands to their HR managers who will lose their jobs about us discussing her on here. Yea ok hunni. Who says it’s our husbands who bring in the cash? She is completely defined by her husband.

Reactions: 2
She really needs to be careful before giving people ideas to report her mocking of domestic violence to her husbands work... I couldn’t be bothered to do that but I bet someone does. You can find his company pretty easily when you search his name.

Reactions: 1
Also seen her story about not doing paid ads anymore. Good on her but apart from the clarks shoes one I don’t recall ever seeing her ads. I’m assuming she just doesn’t declare them then 🤣

I wish she’d do a day in the life video of this ‘work’ that she does.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone have any links to LF5s travel reviews? She’s a travel journalist outside of insta right? Would love to read something she’s actually written. thanks

• Haha
Her voice is the most irritating noise ever. I love how’s she banging on a not having a proper plumbed kitchen in her massive house! How ever has she survived 🙄

The joke is that noandro blog said this YESTERDAY and was blocked then with no mention. However lf5 didn’t post her LIVID stories till this morning hahahaha what a beg

She is revolting. They are ripping apart a £2.5m house that was finished to a very high spec already. And we are supposed to believe her working hard (19 hours a day:ROFLMAO:) at her crappy MLM travel business is paying for it?

I really just want to smack her in her bloomin face, she irritates me that much. I can’t stop looking though... livid

She’s number 5 income earner for travel in all of europe!!!! I think she’s being scammed on the pyramid scheme (hope she is)

• Haha
I don’t agree with ripping apart people’s looks because they can’t help how they look. But in her case as she’s paid for it she can and what the duck has she done her lips just look so awful I feel sad

Someone really needs to educate her on what IATA stands for and also the fact it’s ABTA not APTA 🤦🏽‍♀️ she’s selling this ‘dream’ of being a home based travel agent and doesn’t even know what they are

Reactions: 3
Would love to read all of these journalism reviews.

Also wish she’d leave her bloomin hair alone!

All this stuff she keeps going on about with the huge discounts if you get a travel agent number off her or something sounds quite tempting

All this stuff she keeps going on about with the huge discounts if you get a travel agent number off her or something sounds quite tempting
Don't do it. It's a crappy MLM scheme, preying on the vulnerable (please don't believe she is booking her luxury holidays through this, it's her millionaire husband paying. She's just making money off others joining this scheme). It's £150 a year and £32 a month to join, so £500 before you've even stepped on a plane.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.