Luxefamily5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the travel agency though, she’ll get great rates for her future holidays and she’s earning commission from all the little minions that have signed up below her!

What fool believes she is travelling the world 5 star through some crappy MLM company? Nothing to do with her millionaire husband...

Reactions: 3
As if she is calling someone out for telling her to get a bit of perspective when she’s complaining she can’t have a sofa in her KITCHEN until September.

Reactions: 1
As if she is calling someone out for telling her to get a bit of perspective when she’s complaining she can’t have a sofa in her KITCHEN until September.
God she's a dick isn't she. Had a hard morning at 'work'. He/she made a great point. Vapid bint.

Ive actually gone right off her after those stories. Shes just been on a bloody relaxing yoga break!!!!! Yet shes so tired and livid her furniture from Italy isnt arriving sooner. ‘Ive been so busy this morning booking a cruiz for me and my friend’ she must know she sounds like a absolute twit??

Honestly I find her vile. Livid about no sofa in her kitchen? She needs to get a grip.

I know it’s not nice to comment on people’s appearances but her mate sorry I mean ‘business partner’ the way she talks just really wants me up and the way she just keeps pouting mid sentence. Her insta name is lovelucyanne if anyone is interested

a
Omg luxefamily5 buys her likes!
I’ve just watched her new post go up before my eyes and if you click on who likes it they are all fake accounts!! How sad is that!!
This was how it went up..
613 in 11 mins
752 in 12 mins
860 in 13 mins
915 in 14 mins

She talks about fakes on her stories then fakes her whole account!!!

She’s up to 1,223 in 20 mins and all the likes look like fake accounts.
Wish Luisa would notice and call her out!
and yet she is on today calling out all out as 'bitter twats' Rich coming from a fake!

Lovely post by Luxefamily5 today saying we are driving people to suicide. Truth hurts eh?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Rachael, babe, whichever "friend" of yours sent you a screenshot of Tattle isn't really a bloomin' friend of yours. Sure it wasn't Luisa?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I cannot take a single word this woman says seriously. Her feud with Luisa, and the shade with the pathetic memes aimed at each other? That's OK though?

Also we should be scared apparently as our husbands are going to get sacked because we are on Tattle. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She talks utter nonsense.
She claims that Instagram is her job and therefore should expect fair criticism.
Think she should be called out for her mockery about domestic violence, sexism about female pilots and women in the work place, bullying of another school mum (ghetto - I’m reading between the lines- it was either a race of class slur - she should clarify what she meant).
(The comments about her looks are a bit unnecessary / mean.)
If I was her I would be concerned about what her husband’s employer thinks about her Instagram use - it’s not very becoming of an MD at an investment bank.

Reactions: 6
I found the whole ‘your husbands are going to be in the dole queue because of you’ so would you if your husband ditched you HUN.

I also have a job of my own you can report me to my work, my husband has duck all to do with my online ‘trolling’ - or to normal people it’s called opinions.

She also said every single person on here are mothers, does she think this is a birth board or something as that confused me if it hadn’t been kicking off with all the other insta accounts I would have assumed she was talking about mumsnet or something

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s a hypocrite. Let’s see what her husband’s firm think of her behaviour regarding domestic violence, her “ghetto” mum rant on stories behind said “ghetto” mums back. I mean, surely the employer of the MD of an international investment bank would be interested to hear how the wife is parading on social media? No? Then why would our husbands employers be interested in what we do? Pathetic. She harps on about bullying yet openly slags of Maud her neighbour as well as the reference to the ghetto mum at her school. That’s racist. She doesn’t like the fact that people are calling her out, as well as many other Instagram profiles, and we are being branded bullies. For having a differing opinion? Absolute joke. You’ve blatantly been called out and you don’t like it HUN.

Reactions: 4
I also have a job of my own you can report me to my work, my husband has duck all to do with my online ‘trolling’ - or to normal people it’s called opinions.
That's exactly it. She is completely defined by her husband and his job, she can't comprehend how other women might be in charge of their own lives, money and future.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.