Luxefamily5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes on the Podcast today. I use to like her but am finding her comments really stuck up lately, not a good look.

Reactions: 2
Yes on the Podcast today. I use to like her but am finding her comments really stuck up lately, not a good look.
Yep, I want to look like a giant bug and Pretty Woman myself out for a big bank balance.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I liked her until she said in one podcast that the whole equality between men and women is here and we don’t need to be campaigning for it anymore. What a load of bullshit.

I’d hazard the real reason Luisa doesn’t show her kids is the husband has forbidden it. Might even be contractural (doubt he’d had married without the “safety net” - loose as they are in the UK - of a prenup).

She’s said on the podcast and on her page it’s because of child safety. That will not have come from her!

I’d hazard the real reason Luisa doesn’t show her kids is the husband has forbidden it. Might even be contractural (doubt he’d had married without the “safety net” - loose as they are in the UK - of a prenup).

She’s said on the podcast and on her page it’s because of child safety. That will not have come from her!
Agree with this. She’s shoe her kids off in a heartbeat but reckon it’s part of her contract for marrying. You’ll notice her eldest is shown all over ex hubbys social media.

I'm really quite shocked that they've fallen out; they seemed like they were really close friends for years!

Does anyone know what LF5's husband does as a job? They certainly seem to have plenty of cash!

Reactions: 1
I'm really quite shocked that they've fallen out; they seemed like they were really close friends for years!

Does anyone know what LF5's husband does as a job? They certainly seem to have plenty of cash!
He's an MD at an investment bank.

LF5 looks a bit different here when not masked behind a filter and lots of botox:
article-2137077-12C289F3000005DC-522_196x440.jpg

I can’t get over her showing her kids in school uniform she did it again yesterday. I don’t even show my kids in uniform on social media and my profile is very locked down and I’m a complete nobody!!!

Reactions: 3
Today I discovered her for the first time and cant bear her voice but one minute she is saying she has't worked out in years, next minute, showing off her pneumatic boob, tiny waist and and fancy cars,... just cant relate to her

Agree with this. She’s shoe her kids off in a heartbeat but reckon it’s part of her contract for marrying. You’ll notice her eldest is shown all over ex hubbys social media.
Tell me if I’m wrong but I remember Luisa showing Dixie off on her social media a lot without any problems and then something was mentioned about Dixie and the trolling started and that’s when she stopped showing her. I actually really like Luisa, she’s funny and a snobby down to earth person (I mean she farted on the podcast the other day 🤷🏼‍♀️) ... what you see is what you get from her and there’s no bullshit with anything she says or does.

Tell me if I’m wrong but I remember Luisa showing Dixie off on her social media a lot without any problems and then something was mentioned about Dixie and the trolling started and that’s when she stopped showing her. I actually really like Luisa, she’s funny and a snobby down to earth person (I mean she farted on the podcast the other day 🤷🏼‍♀️) ... what you see is what you get from her and there’s no bullshit with anything she says or does.
She thinks there is nothing wrong with equality anymore and women should pipe down about equal pay etc. She’s an entitled cow. I’ve actually met her selling candles at the ideal home show. She wasn’t so flashy then.

Reactions: 4
This was when Luisa started to delete her eldest kid off Instagram I wonder was she engaged then & easing up on being a flogger. Early pick of luxe woman on the brown cord sofa of doom.

I think it’s telling when you see the likes of Tamera Ecclestone, born into obscene wealth, and keeps a tight family group, no nanny, no days spent out networking etc. She didn’t ask to be rich, it was just her birth. Vs the likes of Luisa and luxe woman - as soon as they have the cash they’re ditching the kids and “having a life”. Tamara Ecclestone’s family IS her life because those are the only ones she can trust. I can accept “money doesn’t buy happiness” from TE. From these two however it rings so hollow.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
not a fan of Luisa but she did stick her neck out on the podcast yesterday and speak out about Mrs Hinch and her fake mental health issues.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.