Luxefamily5 #5 Her contents so boring we can’t even be bothered with a thread title

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Rachael is just as boring as ever ...

Seems to be selling all her property’s as quick
as she can

House hasn’t sold yet and they have reduced the price

We have had numerous drinking whilst on Instagram stories embarrassing moments

Still flogging the get rich quick holiday/travel big boss lady scam

Still can’t go on holiday

Just had her half term flight cancelled but still flogging the luxe family travel scam

Showing her very young daughters undressing just days after her ex best friend called out everyone exposing their children to peodophiles online

Still getting her lips filled to ridiculous levels and sticking her tongue out inappropriately

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That made me laugh when she was responding to the message regarding Palestine. 'We are a Muslim family'. I know Shak was born a Muslim but they are hardly a practicing Muslim family are they? She is so far removed from that religion it's a joke.

Reactions: 16
She's still lieing. Day in day out. You name it she's lied about it. She also, despite being a travel journalist, can't spell. She's still getting on her soap box to tell us all what we should be doing. She's still dressing like an extra off the pirates of the carribean (frilly shirts, knee high boots). She's still dumb AF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The way she sniffles when she’s talking 🤢 not sure why that annoys me so much 😂 just very put on

Reactions: 5
The way she sniffles when she’s talking 🤢 not sure why that annoys me so much 😂 just very put on
She's not ill enough to stop pouting and eye bleeping herself though ...how ill do you have to be 😂

• Haha
I haven’t watched her stories in ages but had to come and catch up after Luisa’s not so subtle dig. What I don’t understand is why did Luisa send her flowers when “aspie” was born and Luxe shared and tagged her if they’re both going to make sly digs at each other still 🤣🤣

I can’t believe some people still buy the line that massage releases toxins in to the bloodstream to be flushed away. What a waste of money

Reactions: 2
I see she's posted a pic of the kids in their heritage/cultural costumes. Cute as duck but correct me if I'm wrong, in Asian culture, isn't white worn for mourning? Like to a funeral?

Oh Rach 😚

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand this weird “daddies (sic) from Wood Green grandparents lived in Africa” stuff she keeps putting up.
Wood Green isn’t a bleeping heritage (where is she from? Scunthorpe or somewhere?) and She seems confused by the idea of Ugandan Indians, which is a pretty well known group 🙈

• Haha
I don’t understand this weird “daddies (sic) from Wood Green grandparents lived in Africa” stuff she keeps putting up.
Wood Green isn’t a bleeping heritage (where is she from? Scunthorpe or somewhere?) and She seems confused by the idea of Ugandan Indians, which is a pretty well known group 🙈
You mean he’s from “Wood Green massive” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In one of her recent grid photos the baby is sitting next to a toybox emblazoned with the baby photo of another of her daughters. Now her kids are very cute but is it just me that thinks it’s really weird to have furniture made with your child’s face on?

I don't get these "random" parcels that keep turning up??

Going back to her clothes, she is just like her ex buddy Luisa. Loads of money but absolutely no style.

Reactions: 7
Whoever is sending her stuff must be paying for it as very few places would send stuff out with no payment.

Reactions: 3
Whoever is sending her stuff must be paying for it as very few places would send stuff out with no payment.
Exactly, I just don't believe that someone is sending her random stuff. Probably sending it to herself!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.