Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t help thinking she’s starting to look like a blonde Faith Dingle from Emmerdale.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"holiday haul, holiday haul, holiday haul".... "stuff, stuff, stuff"....... Well I see the travel journalist is communicating well again. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"holiday haul, holiday haul, holiday haul".... "stuff, stuff, stuff"....... Well I see the travel journalist is communicating well again. 🙄
Shes certainly been splashing the cash despite lecturing everyone to collect memories not things.

‘we’re going what we do best! Travelling’ Well it’s easy to travel well when you can fly first or business class and stay in luxury accommodation and have an accompanying nanny to look after the kids. She’s so full of tit!

I’ve just heard that Portugal have banned visitors from non EU countries 🤔 that can be the only place they are going on HOLIDAY?! I’ll await the travel journalists insightful view on that....

• Haha
Interesting news this morning on BBC breakfast about travelling and holidays basically it’s not going to happen any time soon and if it does it will be difficult ! On the beach have cancelled all holidays until at least August !
Just because countries are on the green list doesn’t mean they will actually let you in !

Reactions: 5
Her children are in school What is it with all this frenzy set-up when the earliest they can go for a week is in June and or when schools break up in July.

Reactions: 1
Come on she wouldn’t give a toffee about the kids missing school. This is what they do best after all don’t you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They are all in private schools so I think they're allowed?
My sons in private and it is still discouraged and with the frequency she’s done it in the past my school would not be happy. And even if they do allow it, she still needs to consider the amount of time being missed especially after all the schooling they’ve lost in the last year.

She’ll say “a classroom doesn’t need to have four walls” but all they do is laze about in resorts. They explored India and Kenya to show the children how poor people live though 🙄

Reactions: 9
Obviously on the booze tonight. Embarrassing look at me/feel sorry for me post.

Why the need to post at all? Go get pissed and put your phone down ffs!

Btw, she's (Shak's) rich! duck me. Pathetic 🤮

Reactions: 1
Girls this wine session has led her to this little page. She's a watching.....

Reactions: 2
It's hilarious, the latest post is totally referring to Luisa. However much she may protest Luisa is def a fly in her happiness ointment. She's 100% in competition with her, Luisa has recently been showing her fitness routine, a roller session as well so guess what? Luxey lux, who doesn't care, shows herself doing a roller session and in her gym gear, and my god she liked herself in that Pilates outfit, sucking her stomach in!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.