Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I’m in no way rich like her but I use Klarna when I’m doing a big order and not sure whether I will keep it all, would rather have my money in my bank then theirs while I’m deciding so I would imagine she probably does the same 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeh was just thinking that. I always do massive orders and return half when tried on but if Klarna is interest interest free I really should use that

I can’t see how Klarna is linked to the dildos though. I reckon a scorned lover is sending them.

Reactions: 5
Strange thing, two other accounts I follow have both mentioned klarna this morning. Casually dropping it into the story. I smell a rat.!

Reactions: 7
Yeh was just thinking that. I always do massive orders and return half when tried on but if Klarna is interest interest free I really should use that

I can’t see how Klarna is linked to the dildos though. I reckon a scorned lover is sending them.
We are missing the obvious here girls.

Sent by the other woman 100%

This is his mistress telling her she is a moose and she can duck herself

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did I miss something with these random sex toy deliveries I'm baffled ... I was watching stories yesterday and had to quickly scroll off as my kids were beside me! I'd appreciate a pre warning that your going to unbox a dildo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be fair I do think it’s a scam thing! I seen something similar on rip off Britain 😂., there’s a few around send people random products & seeds after hacking details f
Big retailers . Usually arrive separate not in the same package , I haven’t watched the stories so don’t know how they arrived 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I’d not heard of Klarna, yes I’d seen it at online check outs but never used it. I didn’t know it was one of those buy now pay company. I wonder why she used that method, perhaps she is booked to do an #ad.
Yep bet it’s a crafty ad. I’d never heard of it also. But actually now it’s been mentioned, have noticed at online checkouts.

So who can be arsed to grass her up to the ASA?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She posted her “to do” lists this morning and one of them is about date nights! 😂 and the rest is holiday planning 🙄 May life always be so easy for you Rach!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god shes drunk again!!!

Or is she?? I cant work it out? Shes slurring a fair bit!

Reactions: 4
How she can claim their 5 star resort holidays are travelling is beyond me :unsure:

Reactions: 6
She’s such a twit. Travelling 😂 they get on a plane then rock up at a resort, hardly travelling. Moron.

So which of the 12 countries are they going to then. Well less than 12 because can't see them quaranteening in Aus or NZ etc. Or are travelling to Amber countries and quaranteening when getting home.

Not exactly a lot of options at the moment.

Reactions: 1
“We’re back”....again. Didn’t she say this 4 weeks ago?

Anyone remember when she was taking some time out from social media a while back that lasted 2 weeks and she said was busy with some massive project she’d tell us about soon? Did she ever announce?

Also you’re not a “vaccinated family” are you. The kids won’t be vaccinated and her and Shak would have only had 1 dose I would think. bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.