Luna and mama Fran

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but am I the only one who would be mega annoyed if a stranger took a picture of me and my child and uploaded it to their instagram account without my consent? Everyone saying how lovely it is but actually I think it’s a bit weird.

Reactions: 5
I really like Kayla & her account but I thought that was a really weird thing to do, I wouldn’t be happy if it was me & my baby in the photo 😬

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but am I the only one who would be mega annoyed if a stranger took a picture of me and my child and uploaded it to their instagram account without my consent? Everyone saying how lovely it is but actually I think it’s a bit weird.
100% I would be fuming

I thought this when I saw it, I’d be livid. I find her really ignorant to be honest, another one that asks for recommendations, I send one and get completely ignored. So rude.

So e everyone else in her table ate their meal but a stranger took a pic and put it on her insta for other strangers to see. How would Kayla feel if she found out this was done to her?

If she really thought it was a beautiful moment then she should’ve gone over and explained then offered to send the pic to the mum, deleted it and not shared it on Instagram for likes 👍🏻

Reactions: 3
she has a thread, this woman irritate me so much I unfollowed her a few weeks ago. you'd think she was the first woman to get pregnant and have a child the way she go on like her kids some child prodigy. and how she posted so many times about it being her child's birthday month 😴 we get it everyone has birthdays

Last edited:
I find her so rude and ignorant too, many times I have messaged her (on occasions after she’s asked for recommendations) and she’s never once replied or acknowledged the message with a heart. I’ve messaged much bigger accounts with about 7 times the followers she has and got replies (sometimes instantly).

Reactions: 2
I find her so rude and ignorant too, many times I have messaged her (on occasions after she’s asked for recommendations) and she’s never once replied or acknowledged the message with a heart. I’ve messaged much bigger accounts with about 7 times the followers she has and got replies (sometimes instantly).
Exactly what she’s done to me, who does she actually ask then when she wants recommendations I wonder? Just the people that she immediately knows? It’s just pure ignorant. I really liked her at one time but she’s been ignorant too many times now and I can’t be arsed with her.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else get annoyed by this one? Used to really like her but it winds me up she never responds to DMS!