Luludumas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember Tattlers, #bekind 🙄

She’s copied that look from another influencer (TheMumLifeStyled) who’s 15 years younger and about a foot taller....

Reactions: 3
Remember Tattlers, #bekind 🙄

She’s copied that look from another influencer (TheMumLifeStyled) who’s 15 years younger and about a foot taller....
And way cooler and prettier. Mutton dresses as lamb.

As for the lady beside her. Did she forget to look in the mirror.

Reactions: 2
There's that old saying...... Money talks, class whispers...... Just because you can afford to buy something and just because its high fashion doesn't mean you should rush out and get it.

It all makes sense now why she constantly wears clothes too big and outfits that just don't suit her frame, she's obviously trying to compete with the woman on the left.......

If my friend went out in socks and sandals I’d be in actual hysterics !
has anyone told this poor women that she’s actually middle aged and unfortunately she looks utterly ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's just another #BHOI........ bored housewife of Instagram. You heard it from me first.

• Haha
Such a shame she can’t think a more worthwhile pursuit than spending money.

If my friend went out in socks and sandals I’d be in actual hysterics !
has anyone told this poor women that she’s actually middle aged and unfortunately she looks utterly ridiculous.
You see I do quite like the socks and sandals thing! 😬 I know it’s very marmite and awfully ‘fashun’ 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 I think as you get older though it should definitely not be paired with a minidress, a midi or jeans would have been better IMHO.

Reactions: 1
You see I do quite like the socks and sandals thing! 😬 I know it’s very marmite and awfully ‘fashun’ 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 I think as you get older though it should definitely not be paired with a minidress, a midi or jeans would have been better IMHO.
But at her age ? It just looks so try hard and cringe.

Reactions: 4
There's that old saying...... Money talks, class whispers...... Just because you can afford to buy something and just because its high fashion doesn't mean you should rush out and get it.

It all makes sense now why she constantly wears clothes too big and outfits that just don't suit her frame, she's obviously trying to compete with the woman on the left.......
I used to follow her years ago, I liked her outfits, mostly Jean's and tops the odd dress etc but as soon as she started to story I couldn't watch anymore, it's just cringe and the outfits are try to hard and always a mile too big 😮

I used to follow her years ago, I liked her outfits, mostly Jean's and tops the odd dress etc but as soon as she started to story I couldn't watch anymore, it's just cringe and the outfits are try to hard and always a mile too big 😮
I agree except for the ganni one today thats way too big on the top half and over powers her and way too small on the bottom😂

I agree except for the ganni one today thats way too big on the top half and over powers her and way too small on the bottom😂
Yes I looked at her stories and saw that, shame shes lost her way, like previous poster have said money doesn't equal style everything seems to overpower her

I can’t stand all these dresses and tops with the huge puff sleeves. They’ll look so dated by next year and they make everyone who wears one look like an American quarterback!

Reactions: 4
Yes I looked at her stories and saw that, shame shes lost her way, like previous poster have said money doesn't equal style everything seems to overpower her
Trying too hard to be cool and failing

Trying too hard and getting it so wrong. Just because they wear this look on the catwalks does not mean it translates well to a woman in her mid 40s (or anyone for that matter). All these Instagrammers buying Gucci tights and socks..frivolous more money than sense springs to Mind.

Reactions: 1
She just comes across as so vapid and shallow

her ‘keep calm and carry on’boomerang while drinking rose just makes her look like a idiot.

I’m not saying she should not leave the house, but have some sensitivity would you?Or are you just too dense?