Luludumas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she for real? She’s essentially got tonnes of clothes that she’s been gifted and because her cupboards are a mess she’s going to give stuff away. Wow, she’s like mother bloody Teresa isn’t she.

The way she bangs on about engagement and algorithms is just so tragic. She acts likes it’s all
So important, it’s really embarrassing to watch.
If that’s her idea of something to worry about she’s living a charmed life.

and now someone is going to get some gifted stuff she doesn’t want anymore. How gracious

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is she for real? She’s essentially got tonnes of clothes that she’s been gifted and because her cupboards are a mess she’s going to give stuff away. Wow, she’s like mother bloody Teresa isn’t she.

The way she bangs on about engagement and algorithms is just so tragic. She acts likes it’s all
So important, it’s really embarrassing to watch.
If that’s her idea of something to worry about she’s living a charmed life.

and now someone is going to get some gifted stuff she doesn’t want anymore. How gracious
Lol, she’s a slimey, condescending tit

Reactions: 3
Quick guys, if your after a crappy looking bag that Lulu doesn’t want anymore (so she can make way for more gifted stuff) head over to her account now.

#heartofgold

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t even imagine how out of touch you’d have to be with reality to bleat on about not having got round to doing your dressing room. How does she find the strength to go on every day?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if she has any friends? My mates would not hesitate in telling me what a cock I was being if I carried on like that!

Reactions: 2
E4482D4B-88EE-4EFD-BF4C-885812A9CE98.png

Something she knows nothing about? This woman has far too many clothes, how can she possibly be behind the idea of outfit repeating? Vile woman.

Reactions: 4
All these inspirational quotes she posts are the epitome of naff - follow your own path, don’t compare yourself to others, work hard and you’ll get there in the end type tit. What exactly is her ‘journey’? She posts pictures of herself in various (mainly gifted) outfits and then moans on stories about her pictures ‘not being seen’ (ie, not getting enough likes to give her the validation she craves). Then every couple of months she smug brags about her latest 5 star holiday. That’s it. That's her journey. Am I missing something? I accept that lots of other fashion bloggers are just posting outfits and shoes/bags/coats/whatever but I’ve not seen another talk about it in such a god awful faux worthy way.

Reactions: 5
I genuinely think she’s such a waste of space like lots of these yummy mummy blogger types. Like what value do you add to the world?! You just spend money and expect validation. Bore off!
She ain't yummy though is she?

• Haha
She has just posted something quite vile. A story linking to a new post saying it don’t care if you don’t like this after today’s news’ which is in reference to Caroline Flack.

I cannot believe she would post anything as intensive. Just shows - it’s all about the engagement folks.

No surprise there at all. Lots of scope for ‘influencers’ to use Caroline Flack’s death in this way which is disgraceful IMO.

No surprise there at all. Lots of scope for ‘influencers’ to use Caroline Flack’s death in this way which is disgraceful IMO.
Already seen lots of them posting “be kind you never know what goes on behind the squares” blah blah blah messages. I’m not belittling mental health but just hate the way they use it to attack those that call them out on crap behaviour.

• Heart
100% this. There is a world of difference between a person with MH issues in the public eye and influencers being criticised for being shady AF. It’s so disrespectful to people who are genuinely struggling.