Luludumas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her daughter hasn't been able to sit on her sofa in her bedroom for 6 months because she had too many clothes chucked on to it. Stealth bragging at it's finest!

Reactions: 5
So Jane is now filming her daughters bedroom for content. What’s wrong with these people 🙄.
Lots of the Instamums do it (thehousebuild, justalittlebuild etc etc) - anything for content and likes, oh and for showing off gifted items. Poor children don’t really have a say in it all. Looks like her daughter really appreciated her mums help tidying her room though - NOT 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Another insta account has given her a shout out on stories which has been amazing as Jane was having a wobble today ... again 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor Jane. So much to wobble about. Maybe she needs another luxury holiday.
She lives the life of bloody Riley!

Reactions: 7
A bleeping wobble! What ON EARTH does this most privileged, entitled woman have to wobble about?! Has no one told her she’s amazing today? Has it been more than 3 days since her last luxury holiday? Is she overdue being #gifted yet another extortionately expensive maxi dress to dick about in? Jesus effing Christ! Half the world is on fire and poor Lulu’s having a wobble - twit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
A bleeping wobble! What ON EARTH does this most privileged, entitled woman have to wobble about?! Has no one told her she’s amazing today? Has it been more than 3 days since her last luxury holiday? Is she overdue being #gifted yet another extortionately expensive maxi dress to dick about in? Jesus effing Christ! Half the world is on fire and poor Lulu’s having a wobble - twit!
completely agree

Reactions: 3
God, she’s so self-deprecating and showy offy.... it’s so irritating and frankly boring!!! Also I wonder what her children think? She behaves like an overgrown child! Embarrassing

Reactions: 2
That’s comedy gold. She’s so shallow isn’t she?

The irony is I think she has a great sense of style, when she’s wearing stuff she’s chosen , rather than when she’s wearing some gold awful gifted crap.

Similarly when she was flogging books recently, and trying to suggest that was a ‘natural’ fit with her account.

Just own it Jane. You are a very wealthy, woman who lives in a beautiful house, lovely family and clearly live a very luxury life. You are incredibly lucky to do that, but just recognise that, lightened you and stop acting as if flogging some resort wear on your 4th luxury holiday in a year is on a par with neurosurgery.

Reactions: 9
That’s comedy gold. She’s so shallow isn’t she?

The irony is I think she has a great sense of style, when she’s wearing stuff she’s chosen , rather than when she’s wearing some gold awful gifted crap.

Similarly when she was flogging books recently, and trying to suggest that was a ‘natural’ fit with her account.

Just own it Jane. You are a very wealthy, woman who lives in a beautiful house, lovely family and clearly live a very luxury life. You are incredibly lucky to do that, but just recognise that, lightened you and stop acting as if flogging some resort wear on your 4th luxury holiday in a year is on a par with neurosurgery.
She’s seeking fame and fortune like the rest of them. She should partner up with Thehousebuild- they live in the same area and could share costs on the PR Agency (axtenpr), the agency the Thehousebuild is signed to. Totally fed up with these women attention seeking.

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen her stories today of her “giveaway?”
“I’ve got a few bits I want to give away.”

bleeping hell, her wardrobe alone looks like a department store!

I think it highlights what an over-privileged and greedy woman she is.

No one needs that much stuff when some people have so little or lack the basics. I think she is a perfect product of consumerism, and quite frankly it makes me sick.

She’s seeking fame and fortune like the rest of them. She should partner up with Thehousebuild- they live in the same area and could share costs on the PR Agency (axtenpr), the agency the Thehousebuild is signed to. Totally fed up with these women attention seeking.
Both as obnoxious as each other! Add absolutely no value to society whatsoever.

Reactions: 7
Anyone seen her stories today of her “giveaway?”
“I’ve got a few bits I want to give away.”

bleeping hell, her wardrobe alone looks like a department store!

I think it highlights what an over-privileged and greedy woman she is.

No one needs that much stuff when some people have so little or lack the basics. I think she is a perfect product of consumerism, and quite frankly it makes me sick.

Both as obnoxious as each other! Add absolutely no value to society whatsoever.
She’s utterly oblivious as to how she comes across because to me those stories were just a huge show off of “look at all the things I have” 🙄 She’s so unlikeable 😬

Reactions: 5
And what are her ‘reasons that she says she has for giving stuff away’?! It’s not to save the environment is it...
Probably ecause she read on Tattle that we think she’s a princess who can’t relate to others. 🤔

Here you go peasants, have my things...

• Haha
What possible reason is there to do those stories other than to show off? Are we meant to feel sorry for her having so much stuff to sort through? Why the ‘just for clarity’ add on stories which are basically just more bragging about all her other massive wardrobes with loads more stuff she’s been #gifted? If she wants to give things away, then great but there’s absolutely no need for the (not so stealthy) bragging. She’s so crass and unlikeable. Showing my age here but she brings to mind the Harry Enfield character, Loadsa Money 😂 I AM CONSIDERATELY RICHER THAN YOOOOU!

And what are her ‘reasons that she says she has for giving stuff away’?! It’s not to save the environment is it...
Probably ecause she read on Tattle that we think she’s a princess who can’t relate to others. 🤔

Here you go peasants, have my things...
This last sentence 👌🏻🤣🤣🤣