Luludumas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could you be bothered??
I do think that she seems to be bringing sulky teenage daughter onboard?
Agreed - but why? 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s just an average teenager as far as I can see, no ones really gonna be interested (no disrespect to her daughter, no one would be interested in seeing my teenage daughter either)

Reactions: 1
Apparently somebody had sent her a rude message about how, as a mum to teenagers she shouldn’t be wearing a bikini!
I think maybe they'd have been better saying your décolleté is very sun damaged, consider not inflicting it on others 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I used to enjoy following Jane but now I slightly cringe at some of her stories and rants. I’m guessing this Instagram gig is more of a hobby really as she gives the impression she doesn’t need to work so I don’t understand why she gets stressed when she gets unfollowed etc.

Reactions: 2
I’m guessing this Instagram gig is more of a hobby really as she gives the impression she doesn’t need to work so I don’t understand why she gets stressed when she gets unfollowed etc.
Because she’s needy as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She seems to be far too hyper sensitive for the cut-throat bitchy influencer world (speaking from experience of a couple in IRL who are totally self-obsessed and dismissive of anyone outside their clique). But whining about losing followers when she goes on another luxury holiday and posts a ton stories a day of her swanning around her 5 star idyllic beach resort is going to jar. Just turn off your phone woman and enjoy your holiday. It seems to me enormously conceited to think random people would be interested in your holiday. But then again that’s influencers for you!

Reactions: 5
Whoever said she appears to be pushing her daughter into the IG spotlight would be correct , she’s doing it again today .

Well this is new information.
His daughter got married earlier this summer so older than 21.

I’ve followed Jane for a long while and ages ago she did 5 things you don’t know about me - definitely new money and she was also married before.

Reactions: 3
His daughter got married earlier this summer so older than 21.

I’ve followed Jane for a long while and ages ago she did 5 things you don’t know about me - definitely new money and she was also married before.
I stand corrected! Wedding, not 21st...maybe I should follow instead of just looking when she comes up on my explore page 😆

Maybe if everytime she got #gifted something she donated the cost of the item to charity, now that would be refreshing wouldn't it? 😂
Imagine if all the selfish grammers did that? Charities would do well! 👍 #nevergonnahappen #itsallaboutthemoneyandattention

Personally I cannot abide any of them - they are pretty all pretty vacuous, rich woman, flogging crap.

LuluDumas is no better from what she portrays. She basically gets gifted midi dresses that she then swirls around in in Tunbridge Wells. Pretends to ‘love’ crap looking bags that she’s been gifted when it’s so obvious they don’t fit her image at all.

She had a frequent moan about losing followers, ‘haters’ blah blah blah.

And that’s her sum contribution
omg she’s from Tunbridge Wells is she? She should hook up with another constantly gifted/ endless swipe ups, #ads ‘I’ll sell anything’ blagger - Thehousebuild! She’s full of herself too.

Last edited:
Imagine if all the selfish grammers did that? Charities would do well! 👍 #nevergonnahappen #itsallaboutthemoneyandattention

omg she’s from Tunbridge Wells is she? She should hook up with another constantly gifted/ endless swipe ups, #ads ‘I’ll sell anything’ blagger - Thehousebuild! She’s full of herself too.
Yep in actual fact they both shop/advertise Kitch clothing which is a boutique in Tunbridge Wells however as far as I'm aware they've never been gifted anything from there..... But I could be wrong..... Anyway its possible they know of each other and or have bumped into each other whilst swanning round The Pantiles lol. Altho I think Beggy Becks would look down her nose at needy Dumas! 😂

Yep in actual fact they both shop/advertise Kitch clothing which is a boutique in Tunbridge Wells however as far as I'm aware they've never been gifted anything from there..... But I could be wrong..... Anyway its possible they know of each other and or have bumped into each other whilst swanning round The Pantiles lol. Altho I think Beggy Becks would look down her nose at needy Dumas! 😂
😂 yes you could be right

They don’t follow each other from what I can make out....

I’ve followed all three for a long time. As far as I’m aware I’ve never seen Kitch clothing gift anything and shows Charlotte the owner has some integrity at least in the shallow IG world. Both thehousebuild and luludumas shop in there. I’ve always thought it weird their paths don’t cross in TW.

They're planning a move /build and are going to be showing more home content....... Obvs the new house is going to be bedecked and fitted out using #ad #gift #aff link...... Prepare yourselves.

Reactions: 5