Luludumas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You must come and say hi next time you see me ‘swanning around’ Tunbridge Wells 🤣 Honestly 🙄

If you can’t stand any of ‘them’ why do you bother to look or follow? I will just never understand that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also purposely do my own thing as I have no interest in cliques. Instagram is actually a part time job for me and I love it. Life is short. Work hard and do what you love ❤
Then stop the regular moaning sessions Lulu,
It comes across as self indulgent.

Reactions: 2
Work hard and do what you love.
I think the thing is that Instagram doesn’t seem like hard work. Happy to be corrected but compared to most jobs it seems like a bit of a jolly...

Reactions: 5
Work hard and do what you love.
I think the thing is that Instagram doesn’t seem like hard work. Happy to be corrected but compared to most jobs it seems like a bit of a jolly...
Agree. Such a Clueless comment. How is opening gifted stuff, putting it on and taking a pic and adding a few hashtags hard work 🤔. Tell that to the NHS workers. #entitlement

Am laughing so hard at the idea of instaflogging being ‘hard work’. However, if it is as you suggest your job then wouldn’t you consider listening to what some people are saying? Wouldn’t it be wise to hear from those even if it’s not what you want to hear? Or can the only feedback be ‘you look so amazing hun, you are an inspiration’?

BTW - it doesn’t come across that you love it Lulu, you spend an awful lot of time anguishing about lack of engagement, insta algorithms and lost followers.

Reactions: 6
You must come and say hi next time you see me ‘swanning around’ Tunbridge Wells 🤣 Honestly 🙄

If you can’t stand any of ‘them’ why do you bother to look or follow? I will just never understand that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also purposely do my own thing as I have no interest in cliques. Instagram is actually a part time job for me and I love it. Life is short. Work hard and do what you love ❤
I think the reason you are getting people all wound up is that you live in a very different world to the majority ... and I totally get that you can’t understand why as your friends are probably all living the same life (and as you’ve said before you all “laugh about the people on tattle”) - you are incredibly lucky to live a wonderful life in a beautiful big house and on endless holidays whilst wearing Chloe boots and carrying Chanel bags - that’s great and I’m sure lots are very envious of that. Your husband clearly “works hard” and because of that “you do what you love” - amazing and good for you! But don’t flaunt it - it’s not cool 😢 I’m not into individually commenting on instagrammers in a negative way - I just unfollowed all of the ones that I can’t relate to - now I’ll just get back to trying to fix my broken washing machine and you get back to enjoying your holiday! #goodvibesallround 🤣😂😘

Reactions: 15
It's quite a vacuous existence living your life via Instagram. I prefer the real world with the occasional post that is actually real life than this shallow visual!

Reactions: 4
Oh Lulu. Just seen your latest post. We aren’t jealous about your holiday, I go to Dubai once a year at Easter, so no jealously from me🤪...
The issue I have and I’m sure others,
is you thinking / saying you work hard opening free dresses and taking a few photos... please get a grip and a reality check. Your sense of entitlement is ridiculous... own that you are a bored housewife taking photos and not a woman working hard at a ‘job’ and I personally wouldn’t have a problem with you 😘

Reactions: 3
I agree with the poster above who referred to the fashion insta clique as mean girls. Rightly or wrongly they all come across that way to me as well. They snipe away passive aggressively with anyone who dares to challenge them and quite honestly seem to love themselves. Endlessly reposting compliments they receive about how gorgeous they look, or showing off when they're featured in magazines or on some crappy list of top 100 influencers. After a while that vacuosity just turns in on itself. I genuinely wouldn't swap my job for theirs (not that I class what they do as a job!)

Reactions: 1
Oh Lulu. Just seen your latest post. We aren’t jealous about your holiday, I go to Dubai once a year at Easter, so no jealously from me🤪...
The issue I have and I’m sure others,
is you thinking / saying you work hard opening free dresses and taking a few photos... please get a grip and a reality check. Your sense of entitlement is ridiculous... own that you are a bored housewife taking photos and not a woman working hard at a ‘job’ and I personally wouldn’t have a problem with you 😘
She’s let herself down with those comments ... she’s saying how much abuse she gets towards her for posting holiday “spam” ... no you’re not getting abuse sent to you, you’re just reading about yourself on tattle whilst on holiday .. and please stop saying “I wasn’t going to post this picture but ..... “ Personally (unless I’m wrong and she gets private messages from people abusing her) I wouldn’t say that people’s opinions on here could be classed as abuse 🤔🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I don’t think anyone on here is ‘upset’ about her being on holiday. Poor choice of words on her part, I think it’s just having an opinion...

I am amazed that she’d be looking at this site instead of enjoying time away! I think if you want to be a blogger/instagrammer then opinions, constructive criticism etc are par for the course, the same could be said for many professions in the public eye...all of which seem harder work than accepting free stuff and taking photos. But what do any of us know about hard work?!

And I don’t think people here ‘hate all Influencers’ at all. Just the ridiculous pointless ones like her. She’s not even a ‘blogger’, where’s the blog?

Reactions: 1
Those comments sounds like they’ve come from a 12 year old. ‘They hate all influncers’ And ‘ Just so much hate’. For goodness sake, get a grip. This site is in place because there is no place to discuss instagram. If we dare ask if something was paid for it a freebie is delete and block. You choose lulu to come hear and the read these comments. That’s very different to the story your suggesting of being sent hateful messages.

Am laughing so hard at the idea of instaflogging being ‘hard work’. However, if it is as you suggest your job then wouldn’t you consider listening to what some people are saying? Wouldn’t it be wise to hear from those even if it’s not what you want to hear? Or can the only feedback be ‘you look so amazing hun, you are an inspiration’?

BTW - it doesn’t come across that you love it Lulu, you spend an awful lot of time anguishing about lack of engagement, insta algorithms and lost followers.
Word for word my thoughts. Hard work?! Give over! And yes, the constant IG angst is so wearing - if that's all you have to worry about, I don't think you're doing too badly.

She’s quit again as no one sees her great content... I’m sure as always she’ll be back with something to flog.

• Haha