Luludumas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're big enough that you're invited to press launches and events for major brands, you get sent / gifted a huge amount of product, are paid to write sponsored blog posts for companies, have 20 odd thousand followers on Instagram and you're actively encouraging collaboration enquiries on your bio. That's not what most people would call small fry. Whether you like it or not, you're very much a part of the fashion influencer community and I'm afraid that when you chose to publicly insert yourself into that world, you opened yourself up to comment. In the same way that you keep telling us just to unfollow if we don't like what we see, you're also free to "just stop posting" if you don't like reaction it gets. Or go back to having a personal account.

As for laughing at the posts on Mumsnet....jokes on your there I'm afraid. That's your target audience, your key demographic right there so you're ignoring some really priceless feedback.

Reactions: 3
I like Jane but wish she wasn’t so het up about viewing figures of her posts, there’s a few of them that do this though, asnapshotofme is another. Puts me off having to listen to moaning on stories and being told I must go look at the latest post on the grid. I use Instagram for work, and find it’s a bit of a game, instead of moaning, up your game on the grid if you want more views/likes/comments, engage, ask questions, give away some of the freebies, tell the companies who are sending you freebies to send it straight to your give away winner, do something pro active instead of another dreary outfit shot then wondering why it’s not getting a reaction.

Reactions: 1
She’s fretting about her up and coming holiday, based on the fact that she lost lots of followers when she went to Thailand at Xmas.

Luckily for Jane a free #gifted handbag arrived to take the edge off. She says that it ‘was a gift in the post’ and that she had ‘no obligation to story it’ but yet in her stories she slips up and starts to say about the colour ‘I couldn’t decide between...’ and then stops. Which clearly reveals there is all sorts of dialogue that goes on between the brands and the instamums. This isn’t a case of a handbag just arriving on her door step!

It’s all so planned, which is fine - she’s a sales person. Just own it!

Has there been a bit of a falling out between her and The Fashion Lift and Chloe Loves To Shop? She mentioned in passing that at least she doesn't stand in changing rooms showing clothes (which both do). And that brands use the same bloggers all of the time ie not her. Neither TFL and CLTS follow her and vice versa. Hmmmmm.

I just wish she'd stop moaning about losing followers and her images on Insta not being seen (again today!).

Has there been a bit of a falling out between her and The Fashion Lift and Chloe Loves To Shop? She mentioned in passing that at least she doesn't stand in changing rooms showing clothes (which both do). And that brands use the same bloggers all of the time ie not her. Neither TFL and CLTS follow her and vice versa. Hmmmmm.

I just wish she'd stop moaning about losing followers and her images on Insta not being seen (again today!).
I like Jane - there’s a vulnerability about her that’s quite endearing. She does go on about losing followers and her posts not being seen - I wish she could see past all of that tit. I would much rather follow Jane than the other two who quite frankly come across as cliquey and fake.

Reactions: 2
It wouldn't surprise me if CLTS and Fashion Lift look down on her a bit. They both started out with proper blogs which evolved into Instagram. Jane only came to my attention because she would literally be the first person every time to comment on Kat Farmer's instagram posts. She was obviously affluent enough to have a large collection of designer clothes and bags so she could look the part and then the hashtagging and commenting eventually paid off and some brands started taking notice. She seems sweet, if a bit needy and naive.

I quite like her style as well, she has good taste, to the point where you can tell where brands have given her stuff that she wouldn't normally wear or she is copying what other people wear rather than trusting her own sense of style (like those bleeping awful Miranda Dunn fur coats with initials on the back)

Last edited:
Yes I agree with both of the above 100% although I can't bring myself to watch her stories anymore. They're so awkward and woeful. Her Insta feed is good though and she's nailed her own style. I think she's quite small so petites could learn a lot from the way she dresses.

I can't even go there with CLTS (urgh) although TFL is ok if not a bit too commercial these days. The dressing room sessions are quite tiresome and a bit lazy. A quick try on is not a recommendation. Minimal effort for maximum return. I want to know how something wears and washes if I'm going to part with my money based on an Influencer's recommendation.

I find her stories irritating as she’s another one who is constantly using the phone as a mirror while she’s jabbering on to the camera. Stop fiddling with your hair!

I thought she’d gone on holiday to spend time with her hubby and not insta.....a zillion posts, ad/gifts and a tit load of stories later and I’ve had to unfollow her!!! Bore off!! She even felt the need to save these boring stories to her highlights?! Because she isn’t going to insta on holiday 🤣🤣

Sorry but why does she always story while eating? It makes me want to vomit!! I kind of think she isn’t eating and it’s a nervous mouth twitch!

All this silly woman does is shop, blag freebies and complain!

She’s needs to buy a ticket to the real world!

Reactions: 7
And fluff her hair while talking into a phone. She’s the MOST irritating of all
The bored housewives of Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's weird that she's not followed by quite a few of the other fashion based instamums, DMBL40, Stylemum, CLTS, Erica Davies, Fashion Lift etc, so yeah, it does seem like she's not part of that clique. Is that down to them or her I wonder

It's weird that she's not followed by quite a few of the other fashion based instamums, DMBL40, Stylemum, CLTS, Erica Davies, Fashion Lift etc, so yeah, it does seem like she's not part of that clique. Is that down to them or her I wonder
All those you have mentioned come across as mean girls, so probably that’s why. But luludumas still needs to get a grip and a real job 🙄.

She’s desperate to be like them, but has no substance at all. I don’t see her as relatable in any way. She doesn’t work, she moans about her following and Instagram engagement. I feel sorry for her in a way. She’s needs a purpose

Personally I cannot abide any of them - they are pretty all pretty vacuous, rich woman, flogging crap.

LuluDumas is no better from what she portrays. She basically gets gifted midi dresses that she then swirls around in in Tunbridge Wells. Pretends to ‘love’ crap looking bags that she’s been gifted when it’s so obvious they don’t fit her image at all.

She had a frequent moan about losing followers, ‘haters’ blah blah blah.

And that’s her sum contribution

Reactions: 5
You must come and say hi next time you see me ‘swanning around’ Tunbridge Wells 🤣 Honestly 🙄

If you can’t stand any of ‘them’ why do you bother to look or follow? I will just never understand that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also purposely do my own thing as I have no interest in cliques. Instagram is actually a part time job for me and I love it. Life is short. Work hard and do what you love ❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7