Luisa Zissman #3 Insta ads coming thick and fast, now nobody even listens to the podcast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just curious - how many on this thread used to like Luisa? Because I did, have we all seen her true colours at the same time or have some of you always known what she was like?
Ive always thought she was a loud mouth but I did really used to like her. Loud and opinionated isn’t a bad trait to have, it’s what you do with it that matters to me. Now though, she’s just bratty and child like. All the whining was what eventually tipped me over the edge with the podcast. She’s so privileged yet so miserable and moany all the time.

Reactions: 8
Just curious - how many on this thread used to like Luisa? Because I did, have we all seen her true colours at the same time or have some of you always known what she was like?
I used to. Loved the podcast when it was Loose Lips and looked forward to it. Something changed and now I don't follow either of them or listen to the podcast.

Reactions: 6
Have no idea how to set up a new thread but is someone able to do at some point soon? Think it’s going to be needed lol 😆

Ive always thought she was a loud mouth but I did really used to like her. Loud and opinionated isn’t a bad trait to have, it’s what you do with it that matters to me. Now though, she’s just bratty and child like. All the whining was what eventually tipped me over the edge with the podcast. She’s so privileged yet so miserable and moany all the time.
This is what I mean, she had money and a lovely life back when we all liked her yet she still thinks that’s why we are jealous of her when really it’s just her personality we’ve seen is tit.

I did, listened to the pod weekly and even bought tickets to their show. Quickly asked for a refund when they were first offered. I can't stand Anna anymore either, I unfollowed them both.
100% agree I liked them both too, but both unfollowed now - it’s a shame about Anna because I think if she had done a podcast with someone else she would have more fans/followers because she is quite good with advice but now I literally can’t stand to even hear her voice and that awful fake laugh she does

Have no idea how to set up a new thread but is someone able to do at some point soon? Think it’s going to be needed lol 😆
I have no idea how to do it too 🙈

Reactions: 6
I always liked Luisa in the Apprentice and in celeb BB and for quite a while afterwards on Instagram. It’s only in the last year or so I’ve really gone off her

Reactions: 3
yep I used to really like her. When it was loose lips I was obsessed with the podcast. I hate it now

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.