Lucyrose1993

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she got like a group of guards that pipe up in her comments not allowing people to ask questions?

I feel like I've missed a whole chapter here šŸ˜¬ Gone are the days of winding up Bry Bry then!
Funny the very people who wanted her gone are now up her arse literally! I guess it's all fun and games for them and breaks up the monopoly of the same repetitive Tiktok drama.

Reactions: 3
Funny the very people who wanted her gone are now up her arse literally! I guess it's all fun and games for them and breaks up the monopoly of the same repetitive Tiktok drama.
I don't get good vibes from her or any of the people that were in her comments and think she should still be banned tbf.

I don't get good vibes from her or any of the people that were in her comments and think she should still be banned tbf.
There all tapped in the head, it's some weird cult vibes like literally, they wanted her gone and now the very people who was so vocal about her are her mods or up in her comments again, wouldn't be surprised if Misty aka Louise/Suzanna is not back modding for her under a different alias.

Apparently something about a dirty toothless, lazy waynetta wannabe who pretends to be disabled and lives with her feeder pedalo boyfriend is fascinating and fetishing, I mean the people gifting her šŸ¤®šŸ˜­ yeah I could go on but you get the gist.

Cue all the old people who disappeared aswell who use to clout chase with her, will be back on if she stays on long term.

Online at 2am still the same, only thing thatā€™s changed is Bryan doesnā€™t shout. She went live with josh and he ripped into her, purple aki in comments saying Iā€™m gonna pay him a visit, donā€™t worry Lucy Iā€™ve got you, thought it was a fake but he went live with Lucy too and itā€™s the plm supporter

Attachments

I donā€™t get whatā€™s going on with all these plm etc surely they are just using Lucy and Bryan? Itā€™s not a Norma friendship

Swear every other week she rocks up on my fyp with a new account šŸ˜­

I keep seeing some bloke going live of an evening as well that is just slating her and trying to wind her up all the time? Why do people give it attentionnnnn

Swear every other week she rocks up on my fyp with a new account šŸ˜­

I keep seeing some bloke going live of an evening as well that is just slating her and trying to wind her up all the time? Why do people give it attentionnnnn
I think all the hype good or bad around theses two has gone down now, no one really cares or is surprised by what goes on with them.

Iā€™ve seen her a couple times scrolling through so donā€™t think sheā€™s gone completely. Is she still with Brian ?

I have Brianā€™s voice engraved into my brain with threats about the police. ā€œThatā€™s itā€¦ youā€™ve done it now, youā€™re going to be in trouble!ā€.

I see her pop up on my fyp every now and then tbh she hardly gets any viewers now not like she use too and i think the obsession with theses two has died down and everyone moved on.

Reactions: 1
I see her pop up on my fyp every now and then tbh she hardly gets any viewers now not like she use too and i think the obsession with theses two has died down and everyone moved on.
shame really. I miss when they were all the rage. She waddled so chelsealeeart and elphaba could shart. shame she doesnā€™t get the recognition she deserves šŸ˜” the relentless terroring of them was hilarious to watch with the all the drama and nonce storylines and family feuds and the shrieking and screaming šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Reactions: 1