Lucymayfinnegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her friend Daisy has had a baby, his middle names Valenteen after her Nans Valerie & Christine, surely that would = Valentine, why do these people never spell there kids names correctly. Sorry just had to say it somewhere.
Valenteen 💀 bffr, it's giving footballers wives 2005. If Lucy has a girl next she can call her Ann-Teevax

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
How is she not embarrassed?! You buy all these designer items for yourself, take yourself on lavish holidays, but you want to indirectly beg on Instagram for a free trike for your son?

Zero class

Reactions: 6
Like clockwork.. a gifted Doona trike
😂😂 bingo!! What an absolute ick 🤮

Had a meltdown over losing her "special" baby bag. Turns out it's special because its prada.... then begs online for freebies for her kid because she doesn't wanna spend her cash on him. Gross

Reactions: 5
No birthday post for Lydia just shows what a self centred cow she is
---
…. Less than 10 minutes after I posted that she did one 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Literally cannot bare ‘litro’ gives me the rage

Reactions: 2
Not her rolling Sef out for content 🤣🤣 content where he has to compliment her hahaha! Although he still managed to look disinterested 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She definitely loves herself more than Sef does 😂 she walked out expecting a 10 every time and got "nice, it's a 6 😴"

Lucy’s dance video with seff really reminds me of the videos Imogen who was on her podcast does with her husband

Reactions: 4
For someone who’s so into health & fitness, she’s never well is she? 😖ffs

Imagine being able to stay in bed for a WEEK as a "full time working mum" 🤣🤣

She's such a wet wipe

• Haha
Imagine being able to stay in bed for a WEEK as a "full time working mum" 🤣🤣

She's such a wet wipe
She’s just lazy I think! She seems incredibly work shy to me, and on the parenting front too. There’s no way as a mum of a toddler you can spend a week in bed, ill or not lol! I know Sef and her family basically don’t work so she’s got loads of help, but just seems weird to me!

I agree she's lazy. It's super weird, I have two kids and I have never spent more than an afternoon in bed ill since they've been born. You just get up and crack on with it.

Honestly unless someone is genuinely critically ill I just don't see how or why they'd do that 😂

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand because she’s always trying to sell her juicer and supplements to people because ‘health is an investment’ but she’s always ill and spending days/weeks in bed! It’s not like her son is in nursery bringing home bugs either!

Reactions: 2