Lucylu_sw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her inoffensive and she is probably the only sw consultant who is still at target and she isn't a sell out as there are no ads on her page.

Reactions: 5
She’s true to herself, she is also I think vulnerable and sensitive,she doesn’t ask for anything,she does her job well,she keeps the weight off her way,she doesn’t irritate the hell out of me which allot of others do-she needs more confidence to see how beautiful she is(IMO) think she’s a good egg dealt some tit blows in life (fingers crossed for her dog) but doesn’t mean to say I follow or watch stories religiously I don’t -I’m not even sure how I feel about slimming world anymore-but I haven’t deleted her like a lot of the other SW accounts.

Reactions: 2
Love her. Genuine to the bone. She might well not have the most fun account, however, that's not what she's ever been about. She's a consistent account with her weight. She doesn't sell out to ads. She's just a normal woman living a normal life unlike these other cretins who sell their grandma and first born for some skinny syrup freebies. Leave the girl alone man, she has enough on with her gorgeous dog. I find her a lovely account to follow. No drama, no ads, just a normal person.

Reactions: 3
No drama with her and friendly enough always replies to people and at least she mixes it up a little with her feed.
I think she does well to maintain also. Sorry if this wasn't what you wanted to hear haha!

Reactions: 1
I think her posted stories over the weekend about not selling her soul for 5k for skinny coffee that doesn’t work made me really like her. Not often that happens 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think her posted stories over the weekend about not selling her soul for 5k for skinny coffee that doesn’t work made me really like her. Not often that happens 🤷🏻‍♀️
I loved her honesty about that. She is so open and honest. She is a really likeable person