Lucy Maughan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just come live on my FYP. Haven’t seen her in ages. Is she now a mother? Heard a baby in the background? X

Reactions: 2
She’s just come live on my FYP. Haven’t seen her in ages. Is she now a mother? Heard a baby in the background? X
Ive heard a baby a few times but no evidence of it so don’t know but def can hear one shes doing a lot if content but replies always turned off and her cooking puts fear in me shes so close to the gas with her hijab floating about and she sometimes uses it as oven gloves

She’s live now and just confirmed she had a baby two years ago but kept it quiet. Also living in London and at uni doing business

Reactions: 1
I wonder if the child stayed with the fathers family then?
What do you mean? I’ve not really kept up with her for a bit so just assumed they lived together as they’re married? She said she’s been in London three years now which I find confusing because I swear I’d seen videos she’d made not that long ago at home in the north east

What do you mean? I’ve not really kept up with her for a bit so just assumed they lived together as they’re married? She said she’s been in London three years now which I find confusing because I swear I’d seen videos she’d made not that long ago at home in the north east
Yeah she’s confirmed a few months ago she’s not with the man she married so not quite sure what’s happened there? It was a very rushed marriage anyway I’m sure they only knew each other a few months wasn’t it?

Yeah she’s confirmed a few months ago she’s not with the man she married so not quite sure what’s happened there? It was a very rushed marriage anyway I’m sure they only knew each other a few months wasn’t it?
Oo interesting I didn’t know that, last night she kept saying she was happily married and even showed her ring so god knows. Even said divorce is looked down on in Islam. Yeah I thought it was a kinda arranged marriage/ she was groomed and they got married quickly, isn’t he way older?