Lucy Lou #4 No more uni bursary but works in a imaginary nursery.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did not know that 😯 surprised she got more than one guy to sleep with her 👀🤢😂
He only slept with her twice and he was conceived in june so she says and it wasn’t in June they slept together. And this is from the horses mouth, and no not Lucy’s lol

Reactions: 1
He only slept with her twice and he was conceived in june so she says and it wasn’t in June they slept together. And this is from the horses mouth, and no not Lucy’s lol
She needs locked up 😂 hopefully when Leo is older and wiser he leaves her on her own to rot 🤢

She obviously got her lashes done right. but no decent eyelash tech, whatever they’re called, would let her leave that place with lashes like that. They’re far too heavy for her complexion, she’s not glam enough to pull off full lashes like that either.

It’s a good thing she doesn’t go outside, they’d be flapping her into a new dimension.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Okay so I’m confused… I thought kaine wasn’t on the birth certificate? So why would she give him his last name ? Also Leo isn’t in his bio?
A comment on one of kaines posts, says there 2 years ago, didn't she say he was abusive before Leo was born.... she's a born liar 🤣🤣

Also lucy hun IF Leo was kaines, why does he not have Leo's name in his bio?? You legit can't tell the truth can you! Habitual liar!

Attachments

But now she calls Leo with her last name so he’s either never been on the birth certificate or she’s choosing as and when to change her child’s last name depending on how good of speaking terms there on. She’s a full on tw*t

But now she calls Leo with her last name so he’s either never been on the birth certificate or she’s choosing as and when to change her child’s last name depending on how good of speaking terms there on. She’s a full on tw*t
Just don’t believe everything lucy says. They dont even speak, she’s a silly girl that needs to grow the hell up, making posts like she is thinking no one knows things when some of us clearly do and thats from not even knowing her and people very very close to her telling you things. Seriously how many of these pathetic posts does she need to make before it’s drilled into her head that’s she’s the one that causes all the drama in her life, she craves attention.

Yet another self pity video 🙄 change the record Lucy FFS 🤣
It really is stuck in repeat 🙄

I have no issue with her and Leo being vegetarian each to their own but she doesn't cook healthy balanced meals. Surely being a vegetarian all her life she should know how to cook some decent meals. He eats crap frozen meals all the time. She will deny it but we all know if she was cooking nice meals she would record it. The plate of food I see him have the other day looked rank! Had no colour on the plate but beige. Can't even cook frozen nuggets right. And she should give him vitamins to make up for the nutrition he doesn't get with his diet. 🤦🏻‍♀️😏

I have no issue with her and Leo being vegetarian each to their own but she doesn't cook healthy balanced meals. Surely being a vegetarian all her life she should know how to cook some decent meals. He eats crap frozen meals all the time. She will deny it but we all know if she was cooking nice meals she would record it. The plate of food I see him have the other day looked rank! Had no colour on the plate but beige. Can't even cook frozen nuggets right. And she should give him vitamins to make up for the nutrition he doesn't get with his diet. 🤦🏻‍♀️😏
You know this, I know this and everyone else knows this but Lucy is thick and thinks she knows everything. Them smileys still looked frozen, as for vitamins apparently he gets enough, remember Lucy knows what’s best for her son 🙄 that’s why she feeds him the tit she does (tit I wouldn’t even feed a dog) 😂

She obviously got her lashes done right. but no decent eyelash tech, whatever they’re called, would let her leave that place with lashes like that. They’re far too heavy for her complexion, she’s not glam enough to pull off full lashes like that either.

It’s a good thing she doesn’t go outside, they’d be flapping her into a new dimension.
The people who she's been going to for beauty treatments ... nails, lashes etc have been pretty poor at what they do... most lash techs that are professional would have told her that they are too long and too heavy for her and as she's not on top of getting infills will look stupid when start to drop out not to mention if she decides to have them taken off she will look bald! Unfortunately some techs don't give a tit and will just put in what you want regardless... you can see how uneven and weird they are and I bet she paid top whack for them too .... they definitely saw her coming!

Reactions: 4
Licey you desperately need a new lash tech. You have bald patches & missing lashes, that’s not how they are suppose to look after only just having infills & please I beg you do not go to the same person you have been getting your nails done by! They always look absolutely terrible! I can recommend some very good places in your area!

Attachments

Ps your teeth remind me of council bins, one brown, one black & one about to go missing! Please for the life of god see a dentist. Your tooth at the side is literally turning blue, the plaque build up is vile. If you was to suck dick with them teeth you’d give the guy a STI JUST from the state of your teeth 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another video of her saying she isn't justifying herself to bullies and trolls. But continues to make the same boring videos of how she is a good mother and all she does. The things all of us do every day. I have 3 boys, a hubby a dog and a rabbit. I have a 3 bedroom house to look after. Oh and I'm disabled! I have 2 chronic pain conditions, I'm diabetic too I also have EUPD, anxiety, depression and aggrophobia. Guess what tit still gets done. Sick of her bigging herself up for doing the most basic things for 1 child! Bore off

Reactions: 3
Ps your teeth remind me of council bins, one brown, one black & one about to go missing! Please for the life of god see a dentist. Your tooth at the side is literally turning blue, the plaque build up is vile. If you was to suck dick with them teeth you’d give the guy a STI JUST from the state of your teeth 🤮
Omg I just noticed!! 🤢🤮

That comment though!! 🤣🤣 "do you struggle to close your mouth properly?" Creased!! 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
All, tattle is about accounts with at least 10k followers who use social media to make money. This account doesn't appear to meet the criteria.

Don't start a new thread about this account and always start any thread with the account name in it else it will be deleted as mods can't verify that they are eligible.

Thanks

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.