Lucy Lou #3 All The Asda Plates & No Mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen her latest tik tok ? That people are begging for her to post tik toks but if you look there's no one asking her haha. Really thinks people care what she does or like her. I suppose that's some people for you have to make up a life because there's is so bad. I mean who in their right mind would beg to see her gammy tounge, ginjivitus teeth frog eyes and horse looking face ? And christ just because she brought a new skirt doesn't mean she had to live in it now day in and day out. Funny girl

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen her latest tik tok ? That people are begging for her to post tik toks but if you look there's no one asking her haha. Really thinks people care what she does or like her. I suppose that's some people for you have to make up a life because there's is so bad. I mean who in their right mind would beg to see her gammy tounge, ginjivitus teeth frog eyes and horse looking face ? And christ just because she brought a new skirt doesn't mean she had to live in it now day in and day out. Funny girl
And why on earth are her eyelashes so crusty looking ? Does she not realise you need to clean them regularly and for someone with bad hygiene its just a big no no. So that would deffinetly be a massive no no to her.

That’s the new thread come post on there 😊

I don't care if she sees this and usually I wouldnt get involved. In 2019 *my partner can back me up* I was in a group chat with this lass and I hood my hands up and say I was toxic, I was going through tit and I took it out on everyone else BUT she said in the chat how she had slept with someone 3 days ago and she didnt want to take a morning after pill, she was raving about how she might end up pregnant and begging him to stay even though she didnt even know if she was. Me and my partner BOTH told her to sort her tit out and go take the morning after instead of trapping him and she had a hissy fit.
I fell out with a few of the girls (pals with some of them now, I learnt and grew up) and I had to block about 5 accounts of hers because she was none stop harrassing me even though she cried about being bullied herself.
Her new thread pls come comment on there 😊

Reactions: 2
It's still there but we can't comment and probs won't be allowed a new one as some went against the rules

Someone who knows how to needs to try make a new one I don't know how else I would

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.