Lucy Lou #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread let’s go luvs x

Recap we are exposing her n her dumb ass lies and we talk too much so here we are 😚😚

Reactions: 3
She just keeps getting better and better. It’s like a train wreck! You want to look away but ya just can’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What's she going to do for money now she won't have her uni grant coming in? She is unemployable and don't forget ladies, she isn't allowed to work

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Probably going to go back on full universal credit now, surprised she’s not tried to claim PIP for her “mental health” but she wouldn’t get it anyway, it’s tough as tit

Reactions: 3
I think she is sleep no tts since about 5 this morning
I think so too, loads of her comments say like 6/7 hours ago. If she went to sleep at 5 no way she’s getting up at 6 for Leo like she says, probably keeps his door closed and forces him to stay in there while she sleeps

Reactions: 1
I think so too, loads of her comments say like 6/7 hours ago. If she went to sleep at 5 no way she’s getting up at 6 for Leo like she says, probably keeps his door closed and forces him to stay in there while she sleeps
Definitely, she will throw him his tablet poor child. Another day inside because Leo asked not to go out again 🙄

Reactions: 2
Why is she so bothered about how many followers she has.. more important things in life than followers.. Lucy no one is jealous people just follow you for the drama you make for yourself 😴

I think most of us either don’t post at all, or don’t care about followers cos we just post to enjoy it. Personally I’ve never cared about followers, maybe when I was a teenager

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.