Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know whether she’s classed as an influencer or not but I followed Lucy Locket Loves on Facebook for a while because her leggings are awesome - the designs are so funky and colourful but MY GOD that woman does never stop moaning. At least once a day she posts something negative and moan about something! She usually blames it on being exhausted or ‘aunt flo is due a visit’ - her leggings sell out within minutes I believe so her business is doing excellent - I just wish she’d show that in her attitude and be grateful of all her customers/followers instead of moaning all the bloody time!!

Reactions: 7
I liked her from the start but her constant whinging has irritated the tit out of me. I won’t buy her product because she is so unprofessional on her platform that if there happened to be a problem with the product she’d feel like a victim and brand me a troll :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
I liked her from the start but her constant whinging has irritated the tit out of me. I won’t buy her product because she is so unprofessional on her platform that if there happened to be a problem with the product she’d feel like a victim and brand me a troll :rolleyes:
I am SO glad someone agrees with me! It’s every single day that she moans now and like you said it’s so unprofessional! All of her followers kiss her arse saying ‘I’ll wait longer for my leggings because you need to take it easy and rest’

And I know exactly what you mean! You can’t say anything constructive because her followers pounce on you and slate you all through the comments!

Reactions: 2
I thought it was just me and I was being unreasonable because all the followers are so clingy and gushy!

I love the leggings but can't help but roll my eyes when I see her posts. When you look at what she has achieved and what she's got you would think she would be more positive.

Not to mention all the followers with issues, I signed up for funny leggings not a counseling group...

Reactions: 5
Keep forgetting to unfollow this group 🙈 she’s just posted yet another pity party post. For a group that sells leggings the followers do like to post a lot of non excercise, non legging related crap!

Reactions: 1
A friend of mine is one of the gushy commenters and so the posts come up on my feed a lot. Always moaning.

I feel like commenting STOP BEING AN UNGRATEFUL BUGGER. Her leggings sell out faster than they went up! Her business is doing amazing and yet ALL she does is moan. I had to unfollow because it was honestly getting me down whenever it popped up on my news feed! I’d be feeling great and I’d scroll down and see her moaning about her acne, her period, the fact she’s too busy and it would honestly make me feel tit lol and as for her followers.... oh my god what a bunch of arselickers ‘don’t you worry Lucy you need to rest you’re doing amazing and need to take it easy’. No - she needs to get a bloody grip or stop publicly moaning all over social media! I’d seriously love to know how many people have unfollowed her due to her moaning. I bet it’s in the 100’s

I have never known someone to be so dramatic about EVERYTHING. Also I’m sure she said she was going to stop posting on social media about 15 times. Go on then hen, give it a whirl

Okay so she’s complaining again.
I admit her skin looks sore and I sympathise however, what has that got to do with leggings really? If she wants to use her platform to complain (almost always) why doesn’t she start a personal page/blog.
I also wonder why she dyes her hair when her skin is so bad, surely the chemicals will have an affect?

She actually complained the other day about receiving a book TOO FAST. Because it’s putting pressure on the world apparently (meaning herself posting her leggings I’m guessing) there’s nothing this girl can’t turn negative.

I also agree about the hair dye! I hate the way she snaps at follows who say ‘try this it worked for me’ she snaps and says IVE TRIED EVERYTHING - ok we get it but your followers are just trying to be helpful!

Cracking up 🤣 she must be a fan of tattle as all her posts have been positive in the past few days! It’s a miracle!!

I like the leggings but they are expensive for the quality, they are cheap Chinese made! I've only ever brought in the sale etc no way I would be happy with paying £15! I've only ever ordered 4 times and 2 of the times I was sent the wrong item! I've had to unfollow the page and left the group they are all so negative and needy!

• Wow
I don't get these leggings? I assume she buys them for £1 in China probably made by kids and then sells for £30. Makes me very uneasy about who is making these leggings......

to be fair, these forums are made up of ppl moaning! what else would we do all day!
Yeah but she’s publishing it on her business platform, she’s sincerely crossing the line, she complains about everything then when her minions give her advice or support she can be incredibly rude.

As for the leggings they’re definitely manufactured on the cheap. Certainly can’t be ethical.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.