Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Desperate for it to be a bump! Unfortunately it’s not really a bump at the moment, just an extension of her fat guts
She even put today’s ‘giveaway’ as from her and bump…. She is an attention seeker of the highest order. Maybe the giveaway is a free sample of her new babygro range 🤣🤣🤣

wonder how she will cope when Mama goes on one of her many holidays…

Reactions: 1
I see the mister was in a picture with her , well it could have been anyone as she covered the face up. Wonder if he is an Monday as she is…

Just know she's going to be one of those mums that thinks it's cool to self medicate with gin/wine/prosecco. Feel like her "mister" does alot of the caregiving in that house. Really not sure how she'll cope with a child.

Oh gosh I’m so happy to see this thread - I honestly thought it was just me who found her insufferable! My word she is in for a shock when motherhood actually descends….

Reactions: 3
Oh gosh I’m so happy to see this thread - I honestly thought it was just me who found her insufferable! My word she is in for a shock when motherhood actually descends….
No there are a lot of us…. I think she got worse as she thinks she is some kind of celebrity….

Reactions: 2
OMG the latest truly nauseating update!! There is so much I could say about it. She really does appear to think she's the only person who has ever ever been through trying to conceive and becoming pregnant. And the way she writes it all like she's summarising her entire life for a movie. She must have soooo much time on her hands. Does she even do any work anymore?

Anyway, I'll limit myself to this
" And now, here we are, on the cusp of spring, about to meet the tiny human who's been growing inside me."
Its the 10th January. Its WINTER. Spring starts in March.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG the latest truly nauseating update!! There is so much I could say about it. She really does appear to think she's the only person who has ever ever been through trying to conceive and becoming pregnant. And the way she writes it all like she's summarising her entire life for a movie. She must have soooo much time on her hands. Does she even do any work anymore?

Anyway, I'll limit myself to this
" And now, here we are, on the cusp of spring, about to meet the tiny human who's been growing inside me."
Its the 10th January. Its WINTER. Spring starts in March.
Don’t give her ideas ‘Lucy Lockets gurney journey’ movie!
it’s the way she clutches her non bump all the time and her stupid big face aaaagh

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.