Lucy locket #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not seen any of these Diane sneak peeks and went "that's a unique design". They're all very eh, seen it before. I mean I like the navy daisy design because I like floral skirts and dresses and a lot of my clothes have a navy background but I had a dress in that pattern years ago.

Reactions: 3
I find them all quite uninspiring tbh...as are most of her designs lately

I've noticed a few 'locket phrases' being chucked around assemble lately :censored:

Reactions: 5
I stopped following Kukubird after one of their live videos. It came across as 2 very immature girls and not irrelevant to the product...or maybe I'm just a miserable bag

Causals anyone? :sneaky:

Attachments

• Haha
Just been having a lurk on LOLA (I really cant get on with that acronym 😕). There is a bit of locket power barf 🤮 going on I see.

Conspiracy theory coming ... How many of us think LLL threatened Flex and Flow over their logo then? I don’t really notice logos tbh but after a bit of inspection it is similar but not the same ... thoughts anyone ???

• Wow
Just been having a lurk on LOLA (I really cant get on with that acronym 😕). There is a bit of locket power barf 🤮 going on I see.

Conspiracy theory coming ... How many of us think LLL threatened Flex and Flow over their logo then? I don’t really notice logos tbh but after a bit of inspection it is similar but not the same ... thoughts anyone ???
I hadn't even noticed the logo, I did just discover that flex and flow leggings ship direct from china

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’ve just come here to ask the exact same thing. Seems far too much of a coincidence...
It wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve dobbed her in to Disney as well. LA needs to change her name to Petty Betty 🙄

E9C4DB19-FEED-47F0-8549-FA74376AE18C.jpeg

Anyone got any ideas...? 😇

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I've noticed a few 'locket phrases' being chucked around assemble lately :censored:
[/QUOTE]

Yep. the torn leggings earlier...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Considering their logo is just a genetic cursive text could they really claim copyright? Definitely reckon that someone dobbed them into Disney though.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Considering their logo is just a genetic cursive text could they really claim copyright? Definitely reckon that someone dobbed them into Disney though.
Did they do Disney prints? I’d never actually heard of them till today when I saw the post in Assemble ...

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Did they do Disney prints? I’d never actually heard of them till today when I saw the post in Assemble ...
Disney Princess, marvel, care bears etc they are literally just asking for a cease and desist. Do the people who run these companies do zero research before they launch things? Disney crack down hard on anyone using their property to make money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.