Lucy Jessica Carter #8 Outfits like you're doing time, hubs has got a new hairline!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the thread title @roseturntupnose with 24 likes

I felt like a new thread was needed as we were on page 53!

Summary -
LJC is still making tit meals in her slow cooker
She has made some ridiculous overpriced matching loungewear sets for adults and kids
Every post is an ad
The twins have turned one
Jesse is still a good boy

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thanks for the thread title @roseturntupnose with 24 likes

I felt like a new thread was needed as we were on page 53!

Summary -
LJC is still making tit meals in her slow cooker
She has made some ridiculous overpriced matching loungewear sets for adults and kids
Every post is an ad
The twins have turned one
Jesse is still a good boy
I actually thought as per your last post, this thread should have been called ‘Lucy us so boring, no one can be bothered to make a new thread’ 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 358471I cannot get over how marked the back of that sofa is for someone that is so obsessed with Instaperfection
She really isnt tho if she strived for insta perfect i doubt she'd upload that, everything's a half arsed attempt with her but she does have 4 small children #mumof4!.
She detests cleaning and sorting and only does it when she must. Jordans said many times he does the daily hoover n tidy. She may do some dishes. And likely 4nights a week is takeout.
Everything is staged and cleverly placed for photos with loads of filters.
Shes no cleaner thats for sure.

Reactions: 9
Prick.jpg

Jordan people cannot simply choose to do be depressed or unhappy! Maybe if you ever experienced poverty, mental illness or real life problems you would realise that. Maybe on Christmas eve is the wrong time to post something like that from your privileged position.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
View attachment 358810
Jordan people cannot simply choose to do be depressed or unhappy! Maybe if you ever experienced poverty, mental illness or real life problems you would realise that. Maybe on Christmas eve is the wrong time to post something like that from your privileged position.
What type of parent ranks his children in order of favouritism!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 358810
I wonder which of the twins is 3rd and 4th 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 358471I cannot get over how marked the back of that sofa is for someone that is so obsessed with Instaperfection
Her house is filthy

View attachment 358810
What a condescending, arrogant, dumb, uneducated privileged prick honestly

Reactions: 8
The latest YouandMe post... “tag us in your pics”

I looked in the tagged pictures tag and the only posts are from the YouAndMe account and not from people who have purchased which makes me wonder if anyone has actually bought them... hmmm flop?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like Emily and frank went to their house yesterday, but to the right of the photo, I wonder who else was there with the black tights? If you are going to break restrictions, don’t be a dumb ass and put a photo up? 🤦🏼‍♂️
It was only tier 4 that couldn't mix at all on Christmas day and I don't think their area is tier 4 so they were allowed

Reactions: 2
It was only tier 4 that couldn't mix at all on Christmas day and I don't think their area is tier 4 so they were allowed
Only with 1 household though, so Lucy Jordan etc being one and Emily frank etc being a second. So anyone else who was there would be breaking the rules. I live in the same area so know we could only mix with one other household.

Reactions: 2
Looks like Emily and frank went to their house yesterday, but to the right of the photo, I wonder who else was there with the black tights? If you are going to break restrictions, don’t be a dumb ass and put a photo up? 🤦🏼‍♂️
Her mum I assume

Reactions: 1
Only with 1 household though, so Lucy Jordan etc being one and Emily frank etc being a second. So anyone else who was there would be breaking the rules. I live in the same area so know we could only mix with one other household.
It was two households anywhere but tier 4.
B5AB7A87-381E-4F36-BAA5-F5537873E886.jpeg

this was updated 23/12

Reactions: 3
I think most of the influences on the gram are very quite, more then likely breaking the rules they will all be back in the new year with all there # ads #prsamples

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.