Lucy Jessica Carter #4 Mum of 4, routine after routine, ever thought of giving your kids some green beans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad Jordan told me I can put fruit or syrup on my pancakes. Would not have thought of that myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They all l
The boys are very photogenic either! They always looks scruffy to me and their clothes look cheap and tacky. You would think she would be gifted some nice things for them.
They all look scruffy all the time I think
Lucy is a total catfish and Jordan resembles a burnt rasher of bacon if you ask me, his skin is like leather he looks so much older than what he is he looks the same age as his dad!! He is so sun damaged, Jenson is beautiful IMO, shame about the teeth though and I'm sorry there are no excuses if your child can't or won't brush their teeth then you get off your hole and do it for them. It's disgusting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She really is a trampy duck! Just buy your own tit like the rest of us do! She will be gifted not just one but 2 for her “twins” cough cash cows cough. Makes my piss boil that we all have to slog our guts out to buy the nice things we need/want and tramps like her sit at home and talk pointless tit into cameras and get everything handed to them! She’s dull as duck how she’s still going with this tit is amazing!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
😂😂😂 she didn’t wanna part with her sofa her best bargain didn’t take her long to change her mind

Reactions: 2
Do the boys have any toys? Minus their xbox /tablets and gifted lego.. My eldest isnt much younger than GBJ and has his crap all over my house until bedtime. I dont want her religiously because she kills off my brain cells watching her so I may have missed videos where they have toys out

Oh she wants ‘recommendations’ now on wireless baby monitors... on the beg again. Just google it like the rest of us!!
These beggy mitchells everywhere, with Amazon packed with reviews it's so obvious they are out for a freebie

Reactions: 3
New ish member here, got to ask as I’ve wondered for a while... she did a giveaway with totter and tumble at the end of March saying you’d win two of the (OVERPRICED!) playmat one for you and one for someone you chose.. did anyone see if anyone actually won this? I’ve asked countless times and been ignored!
She is the queen of doing this! Always sets up a fake giveaway for follows

Reactions: 3
I JUST COME HERE TO SAY, I CANNOT BARE THE WHOLE 'ROOTY TOOTY' 'INDIE LOO' WHATEVER NICK NAME SHE CALLS JESSE TOO.
THE WAY SHE CONSTANTLY USES HUBBY AND SIS TOO.
REALLY GETS UNDER MY SKIN.
YES I AM SHOUTING, BECAUSE I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG TO GET THAT OFF MY CHEST.

Happy Wednesday to you all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do the boys have any toys? Minus their xbox /tablets and gifted lego.. My eldest isnt much younger than GBJ and has his crap all over my house until bedtime. I dont want her religiously because she kills off my brain cells watching her so I may have missed videos where they have toys out
They had a play room with toys in but she turned it into the twins playroom which is ridiculous since the twins are only 5 months and get very little play time anyways from mum and dad
The boys have been shafted up to their bedrooms and all they do is clearly play xbox now

Reactions: 6
They all l
They all look scruffy all the time I think
Lucy is a total catfish and Jordan resembles a burnt rasher of bacon if you ask me, his skin is like leather he looks so much older than what he is he looks the same age as his dad!! He is so sun damaged, Jenson is beautiful IMO, shame about the teeth though and I'm sorry there are no excuses if your child can't or won't brush their teeth then you get off your hole and do it for them. It's disgusting.
She is SUCH a catfish! Dont get me wrong I'd chop off an arm to have her body, but on jordans videos shes not as slim as her pictures 🧐.

Reactions: 5
Pretty sure she kept saying how much she loved her second hand sofa? Obviously mentioning the second hand part allowed her to get a new one gifted.
Why does she redecorate constantly?! I think she's so jealous Elle has that big house. Constantly needs to "better" her own place. Irony is it always looks shite

I hate it when he puts on that annoying northern accent 😂 he’s just got one of those annoying faces and a personality to match
This is the worst. In one video she does it too. I cringed to my core

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.