Lucy Jessica Carter #4 Mum of 4, routine after routine, ever thought of giving your kids some green beans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me start by saying @Rippedjeanmaybe - I can’t quote you as we’ve got a new thread but I am HOWLING at “intelligence is generally inherited but there is none to inherit”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Emily (SIL) seemed to distance herself from the family more since she had her own child i wonder if she doesnt agree with some of the Carter's parenting practices !
I use to follow one of the twins on instragram the one with Odin and Auroa and she seemed to be a very hands on parent with lots of creative, outdoor stuff plus her husband is away in military, she doesnt seem very close with Lucy, i wonder why

Reactions: 5
Just watched her routine quarentine mum of 4 video uploaded 2 days ago!!
Ye have to watch it
Rosabella wakes up from her 40 min morning nap and Lucy is holding her and Rooty tooti Ro is staring up into Lucy's face literally staring lovingly and smiling at her the biggest smile I've ever seen her do, and what does Lucy do.... SHE SHOVES A DUMMY IN HER MOUTH, RIGHT INTO HER SMILE
this has just given me bleeping rage.... That woman hasn't a clue those poor kids

They have only just woken up from a nap and she bleeping straps them into a bouncer lying on their flat heads again
And India is crying
I wouldn't bleeping blame her
I've never taken My kids up from a nap and then strapped them into lying into a bleeping bouncer
Omg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Ye have to watch it
Rosabella wakes up from her 40 min morning nap and Lucy is holding her and Rooty tooti Ro is staring up into Lucy's face literally staring lovingly and smiling at her the biggest smile I've ever seen her do, and what does Lucy do.... SHE SHOVES A DUMMY IN HER MOUTH, RIGHT INTO HER SMILE
this has just given me bleeping rage.... That woman hasn't a clue those poor kids

They have only just woken up from a nap and she bleeping straps them into a bouncer lying on their flat heads again
And India is crying
I've never taken My kids up from a nap and then strapped them into lying into a bleeping bouncer
Omg
Sadly this is what happens when you have a baby purely for the gram and content
A dog
Baby
Getting married all for content
No parenting no nothing
Just solely for content/engagement and freebies

Reactions: 5
Ye have to watch it

And India is crying
Omg
I would watch it but don’t want her to have the views 😂 I have had a quick look through and her engagement on videos versus her subscriber count, it’s looking a little on the low side... I guess everyone else is catching onto the fact that once you have seen one routine video you have seen them all...

Ye have to watch it

And India is crying
Omg
Ok I caved and watched it. The thing that bothered me most is she justified it by saying she needed Rosabella to stay quiet so India will sleep longer... but then allows Jessie to scream and run around. Logic?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I reckon she is going to try and bring out some clothing mini me`s clothing range.
Saw something about how influencers buy it from China and charge there influencers ridiculous amounts like elle has done with angelle.

God help us all!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I would watch it but don’t want her to have the views 😂 I have had a quick look through and her engagement on videos versus her subscriber count, it’s looking a little on the low side... I guess everyone else is catching onto the fact that once you have seen one routine video you have seen them all...

Ok I caved and watched it. The thing that bothered me most is she justified it by saying she needed Rosabella to stay quiet so India will sleep longer... but then allows Jessie to scream and run around. Logic?

I’m going to have to watch it later 🤣 I’ve got a baby and a 5 year old - Thank good for white noise!!

Reactions: 3
Ye have to watch it

And India is crying
Omg
She doesn’t seem to interact with them it’s either in the carrier or the bouncer when they’re awake and even for the camera it looks forced. Why put a dummy in when they’re smiley and happy, I only use a dummy for sleep or if little one needs comforting. It’s almost like she wanted to be pregnant for social media content!

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t seem to interact with them it’s either in the carrier or the bouncer when they’re awake and even for the camera it looks forced. Why put a dummy in when they’re smiley and happy, I only use a dummy for sleep or if little one needs comforting. It’s almost like she wanted to be pregnant for social media content!
This!!
Exactly what she did it for!!
Jordan didn’t even want the pregnancy let alone finding out it was two!!
We all saw his face and heart just sink when we watched his reaction video!

Reactions: 10
She really is so bleeping boring. I imagine a lot of Youtubers/influencers must be struggling a little more than usual for content with everything going on at the moment. But it’s actually getting to the point of ridiculousness now 😂

Reactions: 8
The irony is, in every video she actually says that she doesn’t have a proper routine with the twins yet...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Emily (SIL) seemed to distance herself from the family more since she had her own child i wonder if she doesnt agree with some of the Carter's parenting practices !
I use to follow one of the twins on instragram the one with Odin and Auroa and she seemed to be a very hands on parent with lots of creative, outdoor stuff plus her husband is away in military, she doesnt seem very close with Lucy, i wonder why
Just like someone said in the last thread, I bet they all DREAD Jesse coming around
He has no manners
He YT video routine in quarentine Jenson is trying to explain to Lucy what he built in Minecraft, he speaks softly and calmly and mannerly and all you can hear is Jesse squealing aid screaming in the background just cause Jenson is getting some attention he is just rambling his usual singing like speech screaming and honestly if he was mine I would have killed him. What a spoiled jealous little brat. The only time Jenson gets some attention and he ruined it on him.and what does Lucy do
She praises Jesse for it

Sadly this is what happens when you have a baby purely for the gram and content
A dog
Baby
Getting married all for content
No parenting no nothing
Just solely for content/engagement and freebies
Its actually upset me seeing this today
During those moments my son or daughter looked at me lovingly like that after waking from a nap I would give anything to be able to re live those moments and that cold dumb witch didn't even notice it as a moment and just shoved a dummy right into her smiling face 😢

But at no stage did Rosabella cry or make noise, she was smiling lovingly into her mothers face......those twins would be alot more content if they had more interaction form mum not just staring at a screen strapped into a bouncer thingy
Look at this picture......
Daddy has a phone infront of them to watch to keep them quiet.... THEY ARE 4 MONTHS OLD OMG
If my husband did this ever I'd have honestly killed him, I have a real issue with that, it's starting to make more sense now how Jesse is so delayed and I'm sorry but the twins are slightly delayed too, they were born 1 weeks early, 37 weeks is FULL TERM, so they were born at 36 weeks, there not premmie babies yoh attention seeker they are 1 weeks early and spent 1 day max in NICU for observation alone and feeding like many full term babies do.
Those babies are 4 months old today and they are like newborns.
Because she has done no tummy time with them not interaction nothing. They hardly sleep. They have no routine to thrive. She is a clueless mother
Screenshot_20200420_203044_com.instagram.android.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.