Lucy Jessica Carter #4 Mum of 4, routine after routine, ever thought of giving your kids some green beans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't really like how she's reposted on her stories about that little girl dying saying RIP stevie. Why? Why can't these people just private message the grieving parents and leave it off of their stories. I HATE influencer culture. If you read here Lucy there is no need at all. Wrong.
I went on to look at the Woman's profile whose daughter has died and its so bloody sad, I cried reading her posts. Poor family.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Not directly related to Lucy but i saw Rachel Riley had been gifted a baby carrier which she was so grateful and appreciative for and even mentioned how she had paid the gift forward by donating to national emergencies trust and Trussell trust. Then you get the contrast of Lucy who begs for everything, is very ungrateful and even sells her gifted items for a profit

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yet ANOTHER “Routine” from LJC...
And Rosabella has a new nickname- Roobella Rubella??? Ru - bleeping - Bella??!! Isn’t that a vaccine Luce?
Also check the constant eye rolling whenever she talks about poor India, and at the end of the video she said “If you have an India - don’t stress out” QVC Lucy does love to have a few digs at India doesnt she...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Disgusting how she can so openly favor 2 of her children over the other 2! Surely her audience must be able to see this! India is obviously too younger yet to understand, but poor Jensen! He's going to rebel loads I reckon by the time he's a teenager. And I wouldn't blame him!

Reactions: 6
Next up for "I don't have a routine" LJC is her rountine on how I she films a routine video 🙈😄
Roobella! Will India be called Mumps or Measles? That was the injection yrs ago - MMR.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Next up for "I don't have a routine" LJC is her rountine on how I she films a routine video 🙈😄
Roobella! Will India be called Mumps or Measles? That was the injection yrs ago - MMR.
Luce probably thinks “RooBella” sounds like a cool nickname, I mean this is the same bleeping twit that calls GBJ Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!
Had to add - Personally, I think both Jenson and India are beautiful children, and she should count her blessings that ALL her kids are happy and healthy. There’s plenty of people who would give anything to have that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yet ANOTHER “Routine” from LJC...
And Rosabella has a new nickname- Roobella Rubella??? Ru - bleeping - Bella??!! Isn’t that a vaccine Luce?
Also check the constant eye rolling whenever she talks about poor India, and at the end of the video she said “If you have an India - don’t stress out” QVC Lucy does love to have a few digs at India doesnt she...
This is funny because in this case I actually think India is the norm and Rosabella isn't as neither of my babies (or any I know) went to bed for bang on 6 and stayed asleep through the night.

• Heart
  • Haha
After watching the latest boring video, I was literally shocked at how bad GBJ speech is, and I know it’s been discussed on here previously, and I’m pretty sure LJC and Gormless Jordan MUST know that there is a problem, and yet his speech seems worse than ever. And he obviously has behavioural issues for instance the way he almost jumps on the twins, and can be quite aggressive with them. Lucy, we know you read here, and I know you consider yourself the only woman that has ever had kids, SO for the sake of your other children,
PLEASE 👏 SORT 👏 YOUR 👏 SON’S 👏 BEHAVIOUR 👏 AND 👏 SPEECH 👏 OUT👏 !!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
After watching the latest boring video, I was literally shocked at how bad GBJ speech is, and I know it’s been discussed on here previously, and I’m pretty sure LJC and Gormless Jordan MUST know that there is a problem, and yet his speech seems worse than ever. And he obviously has behavioural issues for instance the way he almost jumps on the twins, and can be quite aggressive with them. Lucy, we know you read here, and I know you consider yourself the only woman that has ever had kids, SO for the sake of your other children,
PLEASE 👏 SORT 👏 YOUR 👏 SON’S 👏 BEHAVIOUR 👏 AND 👏 SPEECH 👏 OUT👏 !!!!!
Don’t you know Lucy and Jordan are too busy! With looking after twins? No. With looking after their other 2 children? No. With keeping a house of 6!running and everybody fed, clean and watered? No. With making YouTube and insta videos selling tat and overexposing their boring tacky lifestyle? ✅

• Haha
so I've just counted, she has done EIGHT baby/kids routines in the past 5 months.

EIGHT.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.