Lucy Jessica Carter #3 mum of twin girls and 2 boys...rinse & repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread.
I couldn’t find any suggestions so I let Lucy suggest one for us.

continue here!

Reactions: 8
Honestly I can’t with her.
I adored holding my tiny baby and feeding her. I don’t understand why you wouldn’t?!

Reactions: 7
I know it has prob been said loads but what the hell does she put on the twins heads they look ridiculous and they can’t be comfy!! The poor little things! It’s doesn’t even look good!! Their babies not dolls!!!!

Reactions: 10
Surely she can not think those bloody towels look good on their heads 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 I’m dying, the bows are bigger than the girls actual heads

Reactions: 6
Came here to say this 😂
Is it just me who finds it really weird that she pretty much lets Jesse do exactly what he wants? Don’t get me wrong, toddlers are strange creatures 🤣 and there’s no harm in him wearing goggles. But it isn’t just that.. he’s constantly wearing mismatching shoes or inappropriate shoes, often still up late etc & it just constantly seems like he’s allowed to do what he wants 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Me want....
GOOD BOY JESSIE!!!
Me want....
GOOD BOY JESSIE.

Jesus Christ correct your kid Lucy
“I want??? What do you want Jessie?”

Thick. As. tit

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I know I've said it before... But I literally can't cope with her QVC voice 🤦‍♀️ who the duck speaks like that in real life?!
It's like she's reading from script, if she can actually read that is 😂
I swear her saleswoman voice has started coming out in non ads now too, it's gotten to the point where I'm not sure if she's trying to sell me her baby routine..

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s really doing him no favours is she 🙄
It’s so easy to correct him whilst asking him what he wants, i don’t understand why she let him ask her a question three times yet didn’t correct him ONCE!!!!

I can’t stand her, I honestly can’t stand her, that last vlog had me ripping my hair out. She’s so saccharine sweet I want to throw up.

I know I've said it before... But I literally can't cope with her QVC voice 🤦‍♀️ who the duck speaks like that in real life?!
It's like she's reading from script, if she can actually read that is 😂
I swear her saleswoman voice has started coming out in non ads now too, it's gotten to the point where I'm not sure if she's trying to sell me her baby routine..
No amount of gifted barrier cream can protect us from Lucy’s tit 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s so easy to correct him whilst asking him what he wants, i don’t understand why she let him ask her a question three times yet didn’t correct him ONCE!!!!

I can’t stand her, I honestly can’t stand her, that last vlog had me ripping my hair out. She’s so saccharine sweet I want to throw up.

No amount of gifted barrier cream can protect us from Lucy’s tit 😑
Exactly, but if anyone queries his speech she jumps straight on the defensive. My eldest is a few months older than Jesse & sure, sometimes it’s funny or cute when they say things wrong, but I’m always mindful to correct her. I think it’s unfair not to 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Exactly, but if anyone queries his speech she jumps straight on the defensive. My eldest is a few months older than Jesse & sure, sometimes it’s funny or cute when they say things wrong, but I’m always mindful to correct her. I think it’s unfair not to 🤷🏼‍♀️
Two 3rd olds and one 4 1/2 year old here,
everyone knows they’re like sponges at that age, and unfortunately jessie seems to be a dry sponge absorbing nothing. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Two 3rd olds and one 4 1/2 year old here,
everyone knows they’re like sponges at that age, and unfortunately jessie seems to be a dry sponge absorbing nothing. 😐
Firstly, I salute you 😂 you’re spot on though, they take in everything but all she seems to do is encourage all the wrong things.

Reactions: 1
I really think before the girls came along ljc couldn’t give a duck about the boys but now the girls are here she’s really trying with the boys? Any one else?

Reactions: 4
Ohhh another video of her shading Jordan. I got up to her telling him he didn’t have much to show for his life before he met her and clicked off... also she misspelled mat this morning...

• Wow
How old is Jesse good boy Jesse you’re the best big brother Jesse??
Is he 3 and a half? Or 4? Lucy Jessica Carter mum of FOUR really isn’t correcting him or teaching him ANYTHING. Too busy making ANOTHER video about ANOTHER newborn routine.
We’ve had night time newborn routine, morning newborn routine, day with newborns, what will be next? She really is covering all bases

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I take it she’s stopped using her £450 gift breast pump? Wonder how much she sold them on for 😏

Reactions: 9
I forgot about Jenson, he never gets a look in. All about good boy Jesse and Rooty 🙄

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.