Lucy Jessica Carter #2 bbq lasagne 7 days on the trot, she’s having twins believe it or not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Ihavetimeforthis for the new thread title!!!

God her vlogmas is gonna be a struggle,

When we’re getting “how I do my makeup during pregnancy” between screaming boys as day one it can only get....better?!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
on the beg for a holiday now
I can’t stand her

What are you gonna do when this Instagram crap is over hun

Reactions: 5
Just when I thought he couldn’t be any more of a rotter he microwaved water for a cup of tea!?!?
Surely putting the kettle on is less effort

• Wow
  • Haha
She’s desperate now for a free holiday I see...
God it makes me sick
Her Christmas food shop will probably be sponsored

Oh wow my first thread title ❤ Would like to actually thank tattle for keeping me sane during my newborn night feeds, being a witch makes me happy 😂 x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh wow my first thread title ❤ Would like to actually thank tattle for keeping me sane during my newborn night feeds, being a witch makes me happy 😂 x
Congratulations on your baby!

Just when I thought he couldn’t be any more of a rotter he microwaved water for a cup of tea!?!?
Surely putting the kettle on is less effort
I'm glad you mentioned this because I thought I was barking mad too 😂😂😂
I think I've heard Australians make tea in the microwave though?🤔

Reactions: 2
God I wish she would put her stomach away. Yes we all know you are pregnant with twins but we don't need to see your bare stomach is EVERY vlog thumbnail ffs. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
What happened to not going on holiday until the twins were older ! she is just begging for a freebie, but really an all inclusive resort with 4 kids in one room is not my idea of a good family holiday.

It shows how un-genuine she is and the fact she takes any brand deal/freebie her way - she has done two separate alfresco holidays ad/sponsored trips and at no point does she ever mention how good holidays they are or suitable and would work for larger families. Like now with 4 young kids something like that would be a great budget option as you just pay an accommodation fee for unit not per person. She says she likes travel yet they take kids to AI resorts and take them out to eat at mcdonalds

Reactions: 3
tit me! I’ve never looked at her Instagram.. I now wish I hadn’t haha how many bump photos and photos of her bits out the side of her Calvin Kleins do we need to see?!?!
I am sat her wondering if maybe she is up the duff... with twins... that might be girls? Hahahaha what a dick!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What's with this new trend of people posing in sexy underwear whilst pregnant?
Pretty sure it's to increase their views and engagement from pervs that are in to pregnant women.

Personally, I think it's a bit of a twattish thing to do 🙈
(Not meaning normal people for their own memories, but the LJC's of the world who are doing it for the wrong reasons!)

Those kids are wild,
I turned off that shopping vlog.
The husband is bad enough, her screaming child, not a chance I'm watching!!

she’s gonna get a shock when the twins arrive!!

Exactly defo should put the belly away your pregnant get over it !!! The kids was a headwreck omg how did the hubby deal with him in tescos whining and wingeing a good stint on the naughty step how will she manage when the twins arrive 🙄

Reactions: 4
Exactly defo should put the belly away your pregnant get over it !!! The kids was a headwreck omg how did the hubby deal with him in tescos whining and wingeing a good stint on the naughty step how will she manage when the twins arrive 🙄
they don’t seem to Correct the kids at all, I couldn’t imagine going into a shopping centre with one of the kids screaming like that, yes kids have tantrums, been there 😏 but he wasn’t having a tantrum he just seems to be let away with that attitude.
Both of the boys are really badly behaved.

And before anyone says we shouldn’t comment on the kids I’m commenting on what the parents upload and if they upload a vlog with the kids acting up, more than once,
I’m gonna comment 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Omg I've just clicked on to watch the shopping vlog WTF she's got her belly out on the Christmas intro. 😆

• Haha
When’s the bets for the babies arrivals then? She’s been so odd about the arrival of them from the start, saying how they’ll come early December, even though she’s not due until very end/beginning of jan, then made a point of when her mum had the twins so she will likely go then. Then saying how because it’s a c-section it will be 37 weeks. She’s so impatient! Now all of a sudden she’s been given a date she won’t share it. The fact she said it’s after christmas but then put she will be at elles New Year’s Eve party makes me bet it’s either 26th or 27th. Find it weird as well how they offered Christmas Eve and she said she didn’t want to miss Christmas with the boys and they then offered her one after but her and Jordan were sure about it but have gone for it. Surely as long as you’re home for Christmas with the boys you don’t care if it’s 27th, 29th, 31st, doesn’t really matter?!

I'm just watching Elle's birthday party and why can't Lucy let Ellie & Con have their moment when Con was telling her what her birthday present was! I actually shouted at the telly at that moment 😡 I can see the green eyed monster in Lucy & Jordan over Elle and Cons achievements and that beautiful house..

I nearly cried watching Elle hugging her mum you could see she didn't want to let go 😢

Reactions: 9
When’s the bets for the babies arrivals then? She’s been so odd about the arrival of them from the start, saying how they’ll come early December, even though she’s not due until very end/beginning of jan, then made a point of when her mum had the twins so she will likely go then. Then saying how because it’s a c-section it will be 37 weeks. She’s so impatient! Now all of a sudden she’s been given a date she won’t share it. The fact she said it’s after christmas but then put she will be at elles New Year’s Eve party makes me bet it’s either 26th or 27th. Find it weird as well how they offered Christmas Eve and she said she didn’t want to miss Christmas with the boys and they then offered her one after but her and Jordan were sure about it but have gone for it. Surely as long as you’re home for Christmas with the boys you don’t care if it’s 27th, 29th, 31st, doesn’t really matter?!
Lucy said she has been told by the midwife her blood pressure went up again and if it goes up again that will be it and she will be admitted for delivery. If that is the case I wouldn't be surprised if the twins arrive in the next week or so. Her story keeps changing though.

Reactions: 1
Lucy said she has been told by the midwife her blood pressure went up again and if it goes up again that will be it and she will be admitted for delivery. If that is the case I wouldn't be surprised if the twins arrive in the next week or so. Her story keeps changing though.
completely understand that, because it’s unpredictable but she didn’t know that would be an issue in the beginning and throughout the pregnancy has kept on about how they’ll be here probably November or said she doesn’t have a due date pretty much because she doesn’t know when they’ll come.. nobody knows when their baby’s will come, anyone can have a baby early or late. Then it became that they’ll likely be born very beginning of December because that’s when her mum had the twins, and now she knows the date she’s not saying. It’s just a bit of an odd attitude to have towards a due date throughout the whole pregnancy. I dont think it’s to do with her high blood pressure that she’s not saying, and it doesn’t come across like she’s just very excited and impatient, so I don’t really get why she’s so keen on repeatedly being insistent that the twins will be born early and changing her stories so much. Seems a bit attention-y to me but that doesn’t make much sense either.

Reactions: 6
completely understand that, because it’s unpredictable but she didn’t know that would be an issue in the beginning and throughout the pregnancy has kept on about how they’ll be here probably November or said she doesn’t have a due date pretty much because she doesn’t know when they’ll come.. nobody knows when their baby’s will come, anyone can have a baby early or late. Then it became that they’ll likely be born very beginning of December because that’s when her mum had the twins, and now she knows the date she’s not saying. It’s just a bit of an odd attitude to have towards a due date throughout the whole pregnancy. I dont think it’s to do with her high blood pressure that she’s not saying, and it doesn’t come across like she’s just very excited and impatient, so I don’t really get why she’s so keen on repeatedly being insistent that the twins will be born early and changing her stories so much. Seems a bit attention-y to me but that doesn’t make much sense either.
She's not saying because she wants to do the clickbait video probably.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.