Lucy Jane Wood Lucy Jane Wo….#AD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to live not too far from Putney and had to travel through it to get to work and knowing the kind of house she's in I was fairly sure I recalled the kind of street it would be in. Curiosity got the better of me so I googled the street and sure enough one of the image results is from the listing of her place I think. If the prices online are accurate, all I have to say is: jesus christ how'd they manage to afford that!

Wouldn't be surprised if they trade it in for a 5 bed detached house in the north. And they could for that money!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I used to live not too far from Putney and had to travel through it to get to work and knowing the kind of house she's in I was fairly sure I recalled the kind of street it would be in. Curiosity got the better of me so I googled the street and sure enough one of the image results is from the listing of her place I think. If the prices online are accurate, all I have to say is: jesus christ how'd they manage to afford that!

Wouldn't be surprised if they trade it in for a 5 bed detached house in the north. And they could for that money!
Nah they won’t, Adam’s from London, I am under the impression they won’t go back up north ever. I think if they were going to do it they’d have done it
They’re both on £££ so that’s how they’ve afforded it

Nah they won’t, Adam’s from London, I am under the impression they won’t go back up north ever. I think if they were going to do it they’d have done it
They’re both on £££ so that’s how they’ve afforded it
You're probably right. But she gets so emotional talking about going back to see her family and friends and so if kids were on the cards, I wouldn't be surprised if they decide to rear them in the north.

• Heart
You're probably right. But she gets so emotional talking about going back to see her family and friends and so if kids were on the cards, I wouldn't be surprised if they decide to rear them in the north.
I don’t think so, but it remains to be seen. I’m sure Adam’s brother has just had one? So I guess it depends on them and what happens to their jobs

Reactions: 3

Ooh, would you mind narrowing it down a little bit? I went on Rightmove and looked for sold semi-detached 2-bed houses in Putney but couldn't find anything. I'm not from London but how is Putney as an area? A quick Google tells me that it looks really expensive being "close" to Richmond Park 😬

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Ooh, would you mind narrowing it down a little bit? I went on Rightmove and looked for sold semi-detached 2-bed houses in Putney but couldn't find anything. I'm not from London but how is Putney as an area? A quick Google tells me that it looks really expensive being "close" to Richmond Park 😬
It’s an end terrace, sold near the end of 2019 for a bit over half a mil of that helps? Red tartan curtains in the living room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s an end terrace, sold near the end of 2019 for a bit over half a mil of that helps? Red tartan curtains in the living room.
The area looks amazing to be fair, really green yet close to amenities. My partner and I clearly are in the wrong industry, no way we could have afforded that house 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Looks like nice area, but I have zero knowledge of London. It just blows my mind the house is 5 times the price of what it would be where I live!

Looks like nice area, but I have zero knowledge of London. It just blows my mind the house is 5 times the price of what it would be where I live!
That's a fairly cheap house for London, especially Putney. They bought it for 515k and Zoopla says now it's worth 612k. That's a nice little increase in less than 2 years.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That's a fairly cheap house for London, especially Putney. They bought it for 515k and Zoopla says now it's worth 612k. That's a nice little increase in less than 2 years.
Good luck to them! Smashing little place for the two of them, especially with a nice little garden and all. Coming from near where Lucy is originally from, their house would have been less than £150k up North. It’s the London prices that blow my mind!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She hasn't made a video in like 3 weeks. Where is she getting the money for the kitchen from & how come she didn't do a video on the new bedroom paint? 🤔

She hasn't made a video in like 3 weeks. Where is she getting the money for the kitchen from & how come she didn't do a video on the new bedroom paint? 🤔
These days influencers make more money from IG ADs. But I did find it strange too that she only did IG post and no YT vid.

Last edited:
She was always posting on YT when she was collecting money for the house, bathroom reno etc, now she has money for the kitchen so she is not bothered with YT. Once she has a new project she will be back. She's only doing all of her videos for money now. I don't think she's passionate about vids / social media anymore

Reactions: 10
She was always posting on YT when she was collecting money for the house, bathroom reno etc, now she has money for the kitchen so she is not bothered with YT. Once she has a new project she will be back. She's only doing all of her videos for money now. I don't think she's passionate about vids / social media anymore
Does she still have her online store, that was a nice way of getting money directly from her fans and not just from ads. Or was it to much work in the end?

Reactions: 2
Does she still have her online store, that was a nice way of getting money directly from her fans and not just from ads. Or was it to much work in the end?
She still has the online store, I bought a couple of things from there a while back and they’re not the best quality, I got the Debbie tee which is almost completely see through and the Darlene keychain which has fallen apart. She does say on the site now not to put more than one key with the keychain but I only had my car key on there and it still fell apart. Disappointing but not surprising I guess

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She still has the online store, I bought a couple of things from there a while back and they’re not the best quality, I got the Debbie tee which is almost completely see through and the Darlene keychain which has fallen apart. She does say on the site now not to put more than one key with the keychain but I only had my car key on there and it still fell apart. Disappointing but not surprising I guess
Why would you make a key ring for only one key? Most people have at least a couple (car & house).

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I do like the stuff she has on gold dust road but it’s not updated very often and anything good sells out and isn’t replaced, in my experience. Shame about the key ring being tit as that does look good!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I like the stuff she sells too (although anything I would have bought has sold out) but it seems like she has given up on it. No Instagram posts on that account since May. No new designs.

I run a small business and I'd absolutely love to have that following and she's abandoned it like it's not worth doing 🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I run a small business and I'd absolutely love to have that following and she's abandoned it like it's not worth doing 🙃
Same, it’s like she’s made the money she needed and decided it’s not worth the effort in the long run 😟

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.