Lucy Jane Wood Lucy Jane Wo….#AD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1st bedroom makeover sponsored by valspar, woodwork painting gifted by lick and 2nd bedroom makeover sponsored by dulux. How long until we get crown or farrow and ball? Oh how the other half live… 😂
Really wish they'd continued the 'colour block' around that corner, it just looks like a weird headboard behind the fan!

Also, didn't she absolutely love the peach not that long ago at all? No chance they'd have redecorated so soon without that sweet #ad dollar coming in.

Reactions: 9
Really wish they'd continued the 'colour block' around that corner, it just looks like a weird headboard behind the fan!

Also, didn't she absolutely love the peach not that long ago at all? No chance they'd have redecorated so soon without that sweet #ad dollar coming in.
Did she have nowhere in the house she could've painted instead?!

Tbh the peach wall was very ugly and too bright so I don't blame her.

Reactions: 3
FFS Lucy not this crap again
Does ANYONE actually find these helpful?
Screenshot_20210907-231338~3_compress84.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's not really funny anymore, is she? I worry they'll not make the most of the kitchen remodeling, just like they made questionable choices for the bathroom reno.
Screenshot_20210907-231720_compress20.jpg

Reactions: 6
Get a designer to do it for you, with that tiny space to work with, they need professional help and can obviously afford it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m confused I thought they were extending the kitchen? That doesn’t looks any bigger than the current kitchen so clearly not extensions happening? They’re surely not redoing it only to extend in a few years?

Reactions: 7
I’m confused I thought they were extending the kitchen? That doesn’t looks any bigger than the current kitchen so clearly not extensions happening? They’re surely not redoing it only to extend in a few years?
I was thinking that too! The only change I see is that the fridge is in the kitchen and not the living room :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think they said they were going to renovate the kitchen now as it is and an extension was something they'd consider in the future? Idk though

I think they said they were going to renovate the kitchen now as it is and an extension was something they'd consider in the future? Idk though
That’s just such a waste of money. Why would you redo the kitchen only do need to redo it again in a couple of years when they do the extension. Clearly more money than sense. Instead of saving for the extensions and just living with the perfectly functional kitchen they have.

That’s just such a waste of money. Why would you redo the kitchen only do need to redo it again in a couple of years when they do the extension. Clearly more money than sense. Instead of saving for the extensions and just living with the perfectly functional kitchen they have.
Totally agree. I guess maybe they're thinking they can move to a bigger place sooner rather than later so they're just doing basic reno to try and boost the value?

Someone here pointed out that they'll probably sell it in a few years but still, an extension adds value to property. Lucy can work from anywhere and Adam can probably work from home a few days a week so they'll probably move farther out. I think the main reason they had bought in the area they did was Adam's commute but the pandemic changed everything.
It's also quite telling what she put it down in her house account bio
Screenshot_20210908-125132~2.png

Reactions: 5
I also imagine if they decide they want kids in the next 5 years-ish they’ll probably have to move for a bit more space.

they’re both 30ish so I imagine if they want kids they’d start before 35 (as it’s harder to get pregnant after 35)

Reactions: 3
Why wouldn't you just do some basic cosmetic changes to brighten the place up and make it to your taste, then save for an extension later on?

The fact they aren't doing that makes it clear they'll sell in the next few years. I can see them moving out of London tbh

She basically hinted that they regret buying a smaller house in a more expensive area in her video about buying regrets/what they’d do differently (can’t remember the name of the video) and that since the pandemic they wish they’d had more space.

I think they might have got suckered in by it being a house, when a flat probably would have got them more square footage and likely would have less problems if all the flats share roof repair costs etc. Iwouldn’t be surprised if they put it on the market once the kitchen is done as then they can market the house as ‘fully renovated throughout’

Reactions: 13
She basically hinted that they regret buying a smaller house in a more expensive area in her video about buying regrets/what they’d do differently (can’t remember the name of the video) and that since the pandemic they wish they’d had more space.

I think they might have got suckered in by it being a house, when a flat probably would have got them more square footage and likely would have less problems if all the flats share roof repair costs etc. Iwouldn’t be surprised if they put it on the market once the kitchen is done as then they can market the house as ‘fully renovated throughout’
Tbh I wouldn't blame them for going for a house over a flat. I'd imagine it is freehold so they'll have much more agency than if it were a leasehold flat for example, which majority in London (and elsewhere in England) will be.

That being said, I've never been certain what area she lives in, because I'm sure she claimed it was zone 2 but she also goes on like there are absolutely no amenities nearby sometimes. I guessed SW London, Tooting area ish.

Reactions: 8
That being said, I've never been certain what area she lives in, because I'm sure she claimed it was zone 2 but she also goes on like there are absolutely no amenities nearby sometimes. I guessed SW London, Tooting area ish.
I think someone found the house and said it was Putney. They probably would have been better buying in Tooting!

Reactions: 4
I think someone found the house and said it was Putney. They probably would have been better buying in Tooting!
Ahh that makes sense! Wow, what an unnecessarily overpriced area for a couple of first-time buyers who could've bought anywhere...

Reactions: 5
Adam’s family are all round there too! His brother bought a few streets behind them?

Reactions: 2
I wonder how they will rejig it to get the fridge in!! Might be a bit of a squeeze!!

Was watching a few of her old vlogs and it’s quite sneaky how they are basically disguised ads. Her trip to Vienna was sponsored by some travel company (do they ever go anywhere without a freebie?) but you wouldn’t know til you were watching and the word ad flashed up! Same with a vlog I watched about them going to pizza express using meerkat meals. I mean I get it, it’s how she earns her ££££ for this Putney house but it does seem a lot of her content is/was because of an ad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.